+2
giantkilr
will3638
6 posters

Tribex / Tribulus

will3638

tribulus - Tribex / Tribulus Empty Tribex / Tribulus

Post by will3638 Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:07 am

Past posts have shown that Tribex / Tribulus can be good to supplement during PCT since it increases the Lutinizing Hormone (LH). After doing some research it seems that Biotest Tribex 500 have the best write-ups and seem to be very effective to increase natural test production.

Additionally I have read that it is beneficial to supplement/combine DHEA with the use of tribex for best results.

The Tribex 500 is around $30 for a month and the DHEA around $20 so it's not that expensive if it's actually beneficial. If it is beneficial, what brands have you used in the past? Did you stack the two?

Anyone have any pros/cons on these supplements?
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

tribulus - Tribex / Tribulus Empty Re: Tribex / Tribulus

Post by giantkilr Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:08 am

i just started this past Monday using Higher Power Nutritions Tribulus Terrestris...it is 625mgs per pill...the back of the bottle says to take 3-5 caps about 30min prior to physical activity...i normally lift about 5:30pm or so...i am taking 1 cap (625mgs) about 45min b4 my workout...
    will3638

Post by will3638 Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:41 am

Thanks!

Do you also add DHEA? I'm thinking about skipping the DHEA after reading that natural levels are highest at mid to late twenties (I'm 26) so I don't see how adding more would be beneficial.
    swoledude18
    swoledude18

Post by swoledude18 Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:23 am

tribulus comes from a plant and there arent many of them around. im not sure where it comes from but i think asia or europe.. anyways tribulus is tribulus and u have different off brands, the biggest i have delt with are in the little white and orange box i cant think who makes it at the moment but when i go to the store tommorrow ill let u know. but there is a company that makes the purrest form but they only have so many during a part of the year when the plants are good to be picked so i dunno ill get into this more later.
    John_Bobbit's_Unit
    John_Bobbit's_Unit

Post by John_Bobbit's_Unit Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:10 am

trueprotein.com sells trib powder in bulk, but I haven't tried it yet.
    will3638

Post by will3638 Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:04 am

Thanks for the info guys. I ordered Biotest Tribex 500 today.

I plan on taking two weeks off after the 10 week cycle and then going into PCT at week 13, 14, 15.

I'm not sure if I want to start using the Tribex at week 11 or wait until I start the other PCT and start at the same time.

Any thoughts on this? I don't see why I souldn't start right away other than the fact that the Test E and Deca will still be in the system. It might be a waste to start eairly. But two weeks of Tribex isn't breaking the bank.
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:52 am

trib is great but you have to invest in a better quality one to get results.
    make sure the saponins are above 40% and you also need a large amount
    like 3 to 5g a day to see and feel anything for pct. I have been using it from
    the day I started cycling start it week 10 or 4 weejs before your pct starts.
    its not magic but it helps.

later
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:41 am

dont use the DHEA, in fact i have never really heard of DHEA...maybe something i need to look into, but i think its fine without it...
    will3638

Post by will3638 Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:37 pm

Good Stuff. Thanks for the heads up guys!
    tight booty
    tight booty
    VIP
    VIP

Post by tight booty Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:19 pm

I use tribulus also and love the stuff! As a natural female I feel that I need all the help I can get! I find that it increases my stamina, my recovery is much faster, orgasms are more intense and my sex drive goes through the roof (haha), and I overall feel really well!
    I use the brand "Metabolic Response Modifiers" (MRM) and find that this works really well for me. I have used "Biotests Tribex" and I was very disappointed with it! I just find that the MRM one is much better, thats just how I found it to be anyway!
    Also guys, tribulus comes from Bulgaria too! There are different strengths, make sure you get a good one and that its from the root of the plant. Its much stronger and better quality.................

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:27 pm