Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Nolvadex And Clomid Together??

jrobinsonlaw
    jrobinsonlaw

Clomid - Nolvadex And Clomid Together?? Empty Nolvadex And Clomid Together??

Post by jrobinsonlaw Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:33 am

For pct is it a waste to run both clomid and nolvadex at the same time. I have both and usually wait to run the clomid two weeks after my last injection, or depending when the half life is up. I am running a test only cycle of test e at 500mgs per week. thanks in advance
    Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Clomid - Nolvadex And Clomid Together?? Empty Re: Nolvadex And Clomid Together??

Post by Uzisuicide Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:29 am

Depending on how long you were running the test, nolva should suffice. It can't hurt to run both though, I do it every cycle. Now adays my cycles are heavy and drawn out so I need all the kings horses and all the kings men to get my hpta producing again.

Uzi
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Clomid - Nolvadex And Clomid Together?? Empty Re: Nolvadex And Clomid Together??

Post by El Hefe Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:01 am

dapends on the person and how you react to both.
    some respond to nolva pretty good alone, I dont so I use both.

later
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:51 am

Uzisuicide wrote: I need all the kings horses and all the kings men to get my hpta producing again.

Uzi

I like that...LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:27 am