Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Bodybuilding Tip of the Day Thread

SisterSteel
    SisterSteel

Bodybuilding Tip of the Day Thread Empty Bodybuilding Tip of the Day Thread

Post by SisterSteel Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:24 am

I thought it would be a great idea to start a Bodybuilding tip of the Day Thread.
    I will post a tip every day that will serve as a little reminder of the small things that we tend to forget about from time to time. It will also give everyone the opportunity to drop in and say hi and partake in a constructive and enjoyable conversation. So if anyone would like to offer their input regarding the initial thought, please feel free to do so.  Let us start today..

Tip of the Day October 30, 2016:

Stretch AFTER you Warmup!

A warm muscle is much more easily stretched than a cold muscle. Never stretch a cold muscle, always warm-up first to get blood circulating throughout the body and into the muscles. A warm-up should be a slow, rhythmic exercise of larger muscle groups done before an activity. Riding a bicycle or walking works well. This provides the body with a period of adjustment between rest and the activity. The warm-up should last about 5-10 minutes and should be similar to the activity that you are about to do, but at a much lower intensity. Once you have warmed up at a low intensity for about 5-10 minutes and have gotten your muscles warm, you can now stretch.

Have a Nice Day :-)
    BrotherIron
    BrotherIron

Bodybuilding Tip of the Day Thread Empty Re: Bodybuilding Tip of the Day Thread

Post by BrotherIron Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:13 am

I think this is a great idea. We all forget things from to time and this will be a little reminder to help ensure we don't forget anything.

I recommend stretching before and after exercise for different reasons. Stretching before exercise increases flexibility and reduces your chance of injury. Stretching after helps to remove unwanted waste products as well as aid in circulation to joint and tissue structures.
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:24 am

I do DC stretches after I train a bodypart. Don't like stretching before as it can also decrease strength in the muscle. That's just me though. Maybe super light stretching after a warm and before a set but that's it.
    SisterSteel
    SisterSteel

Post by SisterSteel Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:40 am

Tuesday December 6, 2016:

Take Your Multivitamin!

The importance of multivitamin and mineral supplements is overlooked by many bodybuilders. But they are extremely important in the chain of reactions that occur to produce that lean muscle and contribute to your overall fitness. The thousands of chemical processes that go in your body are all dependent upon vitamins. Taking a high-potency multivitamin is cheap insurance in your bodybuilding program.

Have a Nice Day :-)
    Marc Goodwen

Post by Marc Goodwen Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:31 pm

First I would like to say thank you for this up to date discussion. Myself really glad to get it here. Actually I was looking for the same tips and tricks for body building for one of my friends who is trying to body building himself. I hope this suggestion will surely hit. However, I also found few articles about body building while surfing through the internet. Some of them are well written and has surprised me about body building tips & trick. Here is one of them "Top 5 legal steroids to build muscle in 2016/2017" https://www.healthyselfprograms.com/top-5-legal-steroids-build-muscle-20142015/

Hope that help!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:00 am