Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Green Tea Amazing Benefits

Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Green Tea Amazing Benefits Empty Green Tea Amazing Benefits

Post by Dr. Steroids Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:39 am

Simply drinking green tea can help you maximize the fat-burning benefit of your exercise Research at the University of Birmingham found that men who took a green tea extract 24 hours before hitting the gym increased their fat-burning rates by 17 per cent.

This is because the tea is rich in catechins and caffeine and produces a thermogenic effect which plays a vital role in the control of body composition. Previous studies have also credited the green stuff with the ability to reduce appetite as well as lower bad cholesterol levels, so it’s a must for anyone who is trying to shed fat.

Also the results of a 12 week double blind study involving Japanese men who drank green tea over a twelve week period came to the interesting conclusion that a daily consumption of green tea with 690 mg catechins for a twelve week period actually reduces body fat within the belly region.

The exciting results leading to the conclusion that green tea could indeed be used as a successful tool in the fight against obesity.
    Johnny Bretz

Green Tea Amazing Benefits Empty Re: Green Tea Amazing Benefits

Post by Johnny Bretz Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:25 am

You know, there are a lot of factors of taking green tea)) I drink it every day, but the main issue of green tea - it must be from Ceylon island and real (not fake). Also you have to boil water up to 90C+ and take it hot (30-40C). If you drink cold green tea - it could be poisonous for you health(( But thank you for this info, I don't know that just tea has positive effects, described in this article))
    Marc Goodwen

Post by Marc Goodwen Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:48 am

Thank you mate for your well discussion. Yeah, green tea really helpful. This also help to remove pain as well. I naturally took 3 cups green tea all the day time. This keeps awaken and keep me healthy as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:51 pm