Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Best steroid for high protein/low cal diet

aces11

Best steroid for high protein/low cal diet

Post by aces11 on Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:16 am

Hey guys,
Did some research, couldn't come up with anything. Was doing research and getting ready for a cycle here in about 3 months. Right now I'm doing great with my diet, keeping muscle, burning fat with a high protein, low cal, low carb diet.
Right now at 7.5% bf, hydrostatically tested. 6'2'', 185, 23 years old.
I wanted to stay lean, and keep this diet through my cycle, but I know that most steroids only succeed in a high calorie environment. Is there any cycle out there I could use to get 10-15 clean lbs, in 10-12 weeks using a low cal diet? (2500-3000) Thanks for the input.
jcanaan2057

Re: Best steroid for high protein/low cal diet

Post by jcanaan2057 on Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:03 am

10-12 lbs. of solid lean mas in just twelve weeks would be hard with any combination of AAS. 12-15 lbs yes very possible but its not going to be clean muscle. If you want that clean, solid, lean mass it would be best to just take your time adding it and not try to gain too much too quick. But as for the anabolics you might want to research Primo, winny, and tren for lean mass.
aces11

Post by aces11 on Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:45 am

Jcan, appreciate it, I'll do some reading up on those compounds. Anybody else have experience or knowledge for this subject? Am I crazy to think I can add on mass on this type of diet w/wout aas? Input appreciated
gustavo77
VIP
VIP

Post by gustavo77 on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:33 am

You have lots of options bro. Some good options include test/t-bol, test/anavar, test/primo or test/tren.

Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids on Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:35 am

aces11 wrote:Hey guys,
Did some research, couldn't come up with anything.Was doing research and getting ready for a cycle here in about 3 months.Right now I'm doing great with my diet, keeping muscle, burning fat with a high protein, low cal, low carb diet.
Right now at 7.5% bf, hydrostatically tested.6'2'', 185, 23 years old.
I wanted to stay lean, and keep this diet through my cycle, but I know that most steroids only succeed in a high calorie environment.Is there any cycle out there I could use to get 10-15 clean lbs, in 10-12 weeks using a low cal diet?(2500-3000)Thanks for the input.

If your not eating enough you wont put any muscle on.Your Kcals have to equal more than your energy expenditure for the day to increase your body weight.As for AAS most were created to hold and keep muscle on a low Kcal diet.Also, 10-15 lbs is one thing but only 10-15lb of muscle is a very different thing.

Most bbering strive to put on 10-15lb of muscle in a YEAR not in a matter of a couple months.

If I want to add flavor to my cooking. . . . . . . I just burn it

There is NO such thing as over training just under EATING. ~ Trey Brewer
*N.V.S*

Post by *N.V.S* on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:33 am

Big bump to the guys. You have to set reasonable goals.

nvs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:30 pm