Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Best steroid for high protein/low cal diet

aces11
    aces11

Best steroid for high protein/low cal diet Empty Best steroid for high protein/low cal diet

Post by aces11 Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:16 am

Hey guys,
    Did some research, couldn't come up with anything. Was doing research and getting ready for a cycle here in about 3 months. Right now I'm doing great with my diet, keeping muscle, burning fat with a high protein, low cal, low carb diet.
    Right now at 7.5% bf, hydrostatically tested. 6'2'', 185, 23 years old.
    I wanted to stay lean, and keep this diet through my cycle, but I know that most steroids only succeed in a high calorie environment. Is there any cycle out there I could use to get 10-15 clean lbs, in 10-12 weeks using a low cal diet? (2500-3000) Thanks for the input.
    jcanaan2057
    jcanaan2057

Best steroid for high protein/low cal diet Empty Re: Best steroid for high protein/low cal diet

Post by jcanaan2057 Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:03 am

10-12 lbs. of solid lean mas in just twelve weeks would be hard with any combination of AAS. 12-15 lbs yes very possible but its not going to be clean muscle. If you want that clean, solid, lean mass it would be best to just take your time adding it and not try to gain too much too quick. But as for the anabolics you might want to research Primo, winny, and tren for lean mass.
    aces11
    aces11

Best steroid for high protein/low cal diet Empty Re: Best steroid for high protein/low cal diet

Post by aces11 Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:45 am

Jcan, appreciate it, I'll do some reading up on those compounds. Anybody else have experience or knowledge for this subject? Am I crazy to think I can add on mass on this type of diet w/wout aas? Input appreciated
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:33 am

You have lots of options bro. Some good options include test/t-bol, test/anavar, test/primo or test/tren.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:35 am

aces11 wrote:Hey guys,
    Did some research, couldn't come up with anything.Was doing research and getting ready for a cycle here in about 3 months.Right now I'm doing great with my diet, keeping muscle, burning fat with a high protein, low cal, low carb diet.
    Right now at 7.5% bf, hydrostatically tested.6'2'', 185, 23 years old.
    I wanted to stay lean, and keep this diet through my cycle, but I know that most steroids only succeed in a high calorie environment.Is there any cycle out there I could use to get 10-15 clean lbs, in 10-12 weeks using a low cal diet?(2500-3000)Thanks for the input.

If your not eating enough you wont put any muscle on.Your Kcals have to equal more than your energy expenditure for the day to increase your body weight.As for AAS most were created to hold and keep muscle on a low Kcal diet.Also, 10-15 lbs is one thing but only 10-15lb of muscle is a very different thing.

Most bbering strive to put on 10-15lb of muscle in a YEAR not in a matter of a couple months.
    *N.V.S*
    *N.V.S*

Post by *N.V.S* Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:33 am

Big bump to the guys. You have to set reasonable goals.

nvs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 pm