James85
69 posters

1Steroids.Net

dumpem'out

1Steroids.Net - Page 3 Empty Re: 1Steroids.Net

Post by dumpem'out Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:12 am

Review for several kalpa products

comms were brill,very fast to answer any queries

The TA was a week, can't get better, came very well packed,very secure with no chance of breakage and no indications of contents

The quality of all the Kalpa products has been topnotch and up there with the rest of the rated labs at the moment

the sus is very good quick to take effect and keep going, very good, one of the best iv'e used in a long time

very impressed with the tren ace,very good quality and potency and again the ace is up there,

had a funny tummy so had to stop the dbol but thats nothing new as iv'e been taking them for so long

the test e was proper dosed and kept my base running nicely

i have total respect for this source and have and still do recommend it and the KALPA labs

very good,honest guys who will treat you right
    Serengo

Post by Serengo Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:48 am

Just wanted get quick thumbs up to 1steroids. This guy is the real deal.

Top notch considering this guy is on the other side of the planet.

Fuck can I say. He told me a few weeks and bam, there it was.

Test E and dbol. Both SP labs.

The test is top shelf. I switch over this test because I suspected what I was using was junk. Its been 9 days now but already I can feel the better mode and I can see better fluid retention in my self. The only drag is knowing I waisted 5 weeks on underdosed trash.

This guy is a gem. If your on the fence go head and jump, your in good hands.
    twshippey

Post by twshippey Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:53 am

secound order from 1steroids and he is on point every time i have a question. very professional.

always responded quick. helped out with all questions.

t/a was great. packing was discrete .

payment options great and replies promptly.
    Fatbiceps1

Post by Fatbiceps1 Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:13 am

These guys are amazing,super fast excellent communication and great products they get straight A's across the board.

Around 8 days to US super well packed

Using a week stuff is great
    dwfayal

Post by dwfayal Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:14 am

Got to say wow!!!! Very impressed! From communication all the way to quality!! These guy has his shit together great product and all the above probally going to stay with this source from now on!!!!

Everything is high quality anadrol hit almost instant sust was thick but smooth and just the right amount of mix

Tren a test p mix is amazing feel instantly don't have much body fat but feel it eat what I did have away all product top quality and going to stick with this source for awhile

Highly recommended can't beat this guy
    g32

Post by g32 Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:52 am

Finally getting around to writing a review for 1Steroids, couple months ago I ordered some Test E and Dbol. Test E had the typical pip and had very nice results. The Dbol absolutely bloated the hell out of me as expected and had extreme strength gains within the first week of taking it. Overall, after 3 months, I have gained 24lbs and increased all my lifts tremendously. Gear looks legit, feels legit, and the results were legit. Highly recommend.

Never had an issue before, sent the money, and received by end of week every time. Process is simple and straight forward.

T/A is faster then most. Package is vacuumed sealed very nicely and products were organized and wrapped in multiple layers of foam to protect them. Very impressed.

Product quality is right on par, Taking Test E twice a week and have seen quality results and the typical hair growth and oily skin. Dbol bloated me up as expected and has put some size on my arms. Overall, legit gear at a fair price.

Would highly recommend to anyone. Very professional and quality gear.
    Kosher Fried

Post by Kosher Fried Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:34 am

Quick delivery, been using test e 400 for 5 weeks along with Masteron 200E and feel great. Lifting heavier, libido sometimes is up, Grainy, hard. Prob will go back to Test E 250 though due to pip but products are solid. Sustanon 350 have not used yet and will save for a rainy day..

been on 5-6 weeks, see above for how using, product quality apparently great, tho no bloods yet....
    Casey

Post by Casey Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:11 pm

Man of his word . payed imed. picked up quickly and was at the house on the second week in the best packaging ever. Ordered dragon pharma tren e and sus 350. I am thoroughly enjoying both . Looks like im not the only one. Sweatin like apig , super horny u know even more than usual and strength and joints feel great.

wheelzdgh

Post by wheelzdgh Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:59 am

After reading the other reviews of 1STEROIDS.NET I decided to place an order. Everyone else was raving about the fast/discreet shipping and THEY WERE RIGHT !! First pin was today so I can't speak for the quality (yet) but I just wanted to give a quick review on the ordering process that I experienced. It is EXACTLY as discussed among the other satisfied customers. Props to 1STEROIDS for his FANTASTIC service !! If the gear is good then I will be back again & again.

Hulk24

Post by Hulk24 Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:09 am

Review for liquid dbol and tren ace 100

Packaging is secure

Dbol is the shit. i switched to bodypharm's dbol after running another 'big name' company's dbol for 3 weeks. Noticeable improvement after switching. Increase in strength and size. Have run this for almost 4 weeks and am almost done. High quality product

Tren ace is awesome as well. Has a little bite to it, but I cut with a little eq., and its good to go

Products are top notch and service is second to none
    shaunf

Post by shaunf Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:18 am

Lightning fast shipping, 1steroids was extremely friendly and helpful. Got back to be about a few issues right away. Pumps are way up, already breaking PR's. Haven't touched the tren yet, but the sust is great!
    jordanfoster

Post by jordanfoster Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:27 am

Lost my last source to bad circumstances but i found 1steroids and couldn't be more pleased. Everything is good to go with 1steroids. I support 1steroids all the way. Great guy!

Mast P

Test P

Tren A

All kalpa!!!

My contest prep, great gear. I can feel it working. Smooth gear really enjoy it and always super pleaaed with my results from 1steroids.

Truly a great source. I have used a few sources but i only like using. Fast reliable great gear amazing prices. As long I can go through 1steroids I'll never go anywhere else.
    Arnold844

Post by Arnold844 Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:46 am

I didn't try for this site yet. Will let you know. Thanks!
    fun28hi

Post by fun28hi Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:05 pm

The product worked very well I got all the normal sides and great gains. I recommend this source they have great products. The communication and support are great!

The products I used so far is Dianoxyl!
    wayne3030

Post by wayne3030 Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:08 pm

First try of Kalpa labs and I'm impressed.

Ended up taking about 14 days from payment. Which is exactly as expected. Packaging was discreet.

I used the Mast and Winny at the end of my test e cycle to lean out. Winny 6 weeks and 50 mg per day and mast 150mg eod. I got very dry and hard from these two compounds and got the shredded look I was going for. I've only used Mast once before from a different source and my results were much better with the SP. The winny increased my strength and brought on the vascular vein look. I did get the usual side of achy joints from the winny but I kept it at bay with some glucosamine.

I'm very happy with the quality of Kalpa and they dosing is exact. Definitely the best UGL I've tried to date. I think next time I will try their test.
    Drop It Like A Squat

Post by Drop It Like A Squat Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:18 am

Just made an order yesterday sp labs test e & sp labs tren first time using this site, got a tester arriving shortly to verify the product when arrives. Hopefully I stumbled upon a good place. Feeling very weak after some bunk pharmalab
    texn

Post by texn Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:32 am

Finishing up a 12 week cycle of test e, and deca, also ran 20 ml of tren ace at beginning of cycle. TA time and communication with 1steroids was great. I was very nervous about receiving product and about potency. Communication set my mind at ease and very shortly into my cycle I was convinced of the potency of their products. Started cycle at 251 pounds. Within 2 weeks I was running around 269 pounds, mostly water. Over the next few weeks the water weight subsided. I am now running around 249 pounds and much leaner than when I started. I have an extremely physically demanding job and work 12-15 hour days. While on cycle I have been showing up to work fresh and ready to go. I'm 37 years old and feel this good while my 21 year old coworkers are nursing sore bodies from the labor the day before. And I can't begin to say enough about the libido increase from the test. I have been married for 19 years and have a good active relationship with my wife. While on cycle I have had an insatiable appetite for my wife and am pretty disappointed that I need to end my cycle soon.

EnGnEeRnGAnImaL

Post by EnGnEeRnGAnImaL Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:57 am

At my 12 th week on the gears and cant say that I am more than pleased. Bought from Sweden and I know that the customs are a pain in the ass but got my package and it was very good and discreet packed. Gears are blowing up my body and I am feeling awesome. Thanks 1Steroids, will definately be get back to you.

Very discreet and good packed.

Testosterone enanthate, deca, trenbolone enanthate and danabol

I have been using the gears for about 12 weeks and it has started to show their fully effects now, have been gaining real good and can say that it is legit for sure and great quality. Did not want to write a Review before seeing the full effects of the gears.
    babyherc

Post by babyherc Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:37 am

Another success with 1steroids, received my 3rd order from them in 14 days. I took the prop, test E once again. Been running it for about 4 weeks now and everythings in full throttle. Feel like a machine in the gym and in the bedroom Wink if you havnt ordered from 1steroids yet your defineitly missing out.

I honestly love this sauce! I wish I could post an update pic but my laptops been busted...
    bigballs

Post by bigballs Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:27 am

Great people to deal with for bodybuilding supplements.

8 business days internationally

Kalpa Test Cyp 250, Deca 300 High dose, D-xyl( Methane),

Using for three weeks now. This is my first big cycle at 31 and I can say is the mass is definetly showing already. 20mg of d-bol daily, 375 test, and 300 deca weely, I had doubts about Kalpa brand and how it would compare to others, but it is definetly legit in my book.
    rAJJIN

Post by rAJJIN Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:49 am

This is for the sust that was received during the promo .I would like to first thanks for giving me a opportunity to participate in this promo . The presentation of the box and the vials where very professional.

The Communication and support was very professional

Content was secure and properly sealed

I received Kalpa test with in the first week I started feeling the effects of the short ester as time progress I started feeling the full effect of the blend I have to say I was very satisfied.sex drive of course went up along with my training i had more drive in the gym . Sense my work schedule has been very hectic getting enough sleep has been hard but I was able to push my self along with my training by using this product.

This source has been here for a while and has a good reputation along with great customer service and products I will be adding him to my list as a source that I will order from again like to say thanks again
    imthenextone

Post by imthenextone Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:46 am

Amazing service always!

This is a review for Kalpa Mast P 100mg/ml - very satisfied with it - starting working straight away, most noticeable effect is the libido increase, walking around with a semi erection most of the day - started to see results in the 6th week as body fat was not in single digits yet - grainy appearance to muscle especially arms, shoulders and legs. First time using Masteron and very happy with the results so far!

WIll order again.
    hiflyer727

Post by hiflyer727 Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:45 am

First time user and everything was great. Great communications with seller when I had questions,seller very knowledgeable. I ordered arimidex, test blend, test enan. Delivery was fast. Noticeable increase in strength and size gains. You have got yourself a loyal customer.

hman104

Post by hman104 Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:28 am

Well, I have ordered I don't even know how many times from 1Steroids so I figured I should finally get to posting a good review. I am getting ready for my first contest (looking to blow it out of the water) and I have to say that their oils are definitely helping me get there! Another bonus is every few shipments I get a little random gift which is always a nice thing to see. I noticed a lot of people are wondering about their orals on here for sure, I can only attest to their clen but it is definitely on par. I will have to be ordering again from them soon as my tren is getting low again, its always a pleasure.

I don't really care about packaging that much, it may not be fancy but it is bubble wrapped and I have NEVER had a vial that was broken.

Tren E x5

Tren Hex x3

Test Cyp x7

Test E x3

Test Prop x2

Clen x1

Clomid x1

Arimidex x2

Deca x2

This is my 3rd of 4th cycle using this source, currently about 5 weeks in on tren e and test cyp cycle and noticing the classic tren sweats. Cheap gear and it works.

I love their products, I did prefer a previous source I have but they no longer ship to Canada. As far as reliability and domestic products... second to none.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content