Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

PCT and Acne

jahwah

PCT and Acne Empty PCT and Acne

Post by jahwah Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:57 am

Once my cycle was over I started to develop acne on my shoulders and down my back. I just ended PCT 40/40/20/20 of Nolva and the bumps are still there just below the surface. My understanding is that this is from test levels adjusting. Is that a proper diagnosis? Also hair growing like crazy.. I realize that these are all sides and there not too bothersome, but when will the acne go away and hair begin to grow at a normal rate? Thanks in advance..
    4thAD
    4thAD

PCT and Acne Empty Re: PCT and Acne

Post by 4thAD Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:31 am

It's from your hormone levels changing. It will clear in a few weeks or so. Happens to me(and I dont hardly get acne ever) when using nandralone. When I first get on I get some break outs and when I'm coming off.
    Biggin
    Biggin

Post by Biggin Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:10 am

Biggin concurs with 4th as usual..
    jahwah

Post by jahwah Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:51 am

Ok that is what I figured. I dont normally break out so glad to know that it should go away. Thought tanning would "bake" em off but that only seems to make them more noticeable until I shower.
    Pistolero

Post by Pistolero Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:26 am

Acne got outta control on my back during my first cycle. Started off with a couple small spots that I didn't pay much attention too. Wish I would have addressed it straight up before It really got started. If you neglect it . . . that shit will go rampant. I turned to using a very good lufa with some stiff bristles and a decent acne wash to clear mine up. GTG now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:52 pm