Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+3
El Hefe
69ECLIPSE
Chadly
7 posters

Proviron Question?

Chadly

proviron -  Proviron Question? Empty Proviron Question?

Post by Chadly Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:09 pm

Hi, I was wondering if you could use proviron while i am off a cylce to help with some water retention and some puffy nipples.  I did pcts after my sus/tbol cycle but would like to know if this is okay by itself?  I've been done my regular pcts now for about 3 weeks. Is it okay now to use some proviron for a little while?
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

proviron -  Proviron Question? Empty Re: Proviron Question?

Post by 69ECLIPSE Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:56 pm

Hey Bro The Answer Is Yes. Proviron Is A Mild Steroid That Enhances Libido, And You Can Stay On It When On Or Off A Cycle.it Helps With Gyno And Water Retention Probably Not As Effective As Nova But For Some Guys They Swear By It.as Always Make Sure You Don't Use Over The Recomended Dosage Which Is 25-100 Mg A Day.
    Chadly

Post by Chadly Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:43 pm

Hey ,thanks for the quick reply to my question. I will be using 50mg per day until some of the water and puffy nipples go away. Thanks!
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:20 pm

I completely disagree proviron has also been known to shut down natural test production, its anti-e purposes are very little so it will do little for your water retention in my opnion, bad Idea all around. There are about 10 articals on this site about the compound that are very detailed do a search and read up.

later
    mikeswift

Post by mikeswift Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:05 am

I would use Nolva or Arimidex if you can get it...
    you could probably get away with 25mg a day of Proviron until you can get some but it won't be as effectove
    doctorwill
    doctorwill

Post by doctorwill Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:59 am

All I use for an anti-e  now is proviron, but I don't tend to get gyno problems. Proviron increases the amount of free test in the blood, so that is a nice added benefit. It also helps keep it hard if you have those probelms post cycle (or with Deca or Tren).
    \
    They prescribe this for older guys as a mild way to increase the amount of test in the blood. And it can start to shut you down, but it is mild. Lotsa folks use it in PST.\
    \
    But Mikeswift and everyone else has it right - it will work a bit, but it may not be the best for what you want. It is a weak anti-e and it is enough for some folks, but not enough for others. I always have some stronger stuff sitting around in case I get gyno. But most anti-es can comprimise the results you get, so I only take them if I need them. Proviron will actually improve the results in a cycle.
    sgammons
    sgammons
    VIP
    VIP

Post by sgammons Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:41 am

Bump to the fellas, but I probably wouldn't use it for a long time while I am off, it can shut you down and as I always say better safe than sorry.

later

sgammons
    Chadly

Post by Chadly Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:32 am

Thank's for the reply's guys but do you think that 50mg per day would shut me down if i only ran it for say 3 or 4 weeks?
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:44 pm

Why not start it at 25mgs and check the results after a week or so. I am a firm believer in Proviron, it gave me the results that I wanted on my last cycle, but you are off cycle, so I would recommend very low dosage or arimadex.

Nitrateman

Oh forgot to ask, what your % of bf was after cycle and how did it differ from your measurement of same before cycle?
    Chadly

Post by Chadly Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:41 pm

My % of BF stayed pretty much the same as before my cylce at 13%

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:10 pm