Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Another Tren question.....

justincase65

Another Tren question..... Empty Another Tren question.....

Post by justincase65 Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:45 am

I have been thinking about running Tren E in my next cycle but I am not 100% sure how....should I run Tren E at 500 to 600mg a week with no extra test added or do I run Tren E at 400mg with 200mg test? I understand the Tren A cycle but I have not come across that much on Tren E.

Thanks for your help!
    tylernus
    tylernus

Another Tren question..... Empty Re: Another Tren question.....

Post by tylernus Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:36 am

Unless you want no sex drive drive then I'd run it with test. tren will shut you down hard and you will need some test to maintain erections and have any kind of sex drive. TEST SHOULD ALWAYS BE THE BASE OF YOUR CYCLE. also keep your test a little higher than other compounds. since it's ur 1st tren cycle i would do something like this:

400 mg/wk Tren E
    500 mg/wk Test E

You will add alot of muscle mass w/ this cycle
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:08 am

tren e is a longer esther and if you experience bad sides it will take longer to get out of your system.what is your cycle experience bro? you should also run cabaser with tren for libido issues and prolactin gyno sides
    justincase65

Post by justincase65 Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:06 am

Thanks for the info guys! I am 41, have been lifting for 8-9 years and have done a few cycles. Cycles have been with test E or test C as a base, deca, anadrol or d-bol if I was bulking or I would run test with winny or prop if cutting. Gyno is not much of an issue but I always run anti e with my cycles.

Thanks,
    tylernus
    tylernus

Post by tylernus Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:09 am

Well if you've done propionate then your used to the frequent injections and in that case I would go with Tren Acetate. Like said above Tren can have nasty sides and if your on tren A then you can simply stop if bad sides do occur. And since your injection patterns will be EOD you might as well use Prop as your test so you can inject both on the same scheduled days.

Do something like:

Tren A 50mg/EOD
    Test P 100mg/EOD

The synergy of Masteron OR Winstrol thrown in here would be a really great idea. And if you keep your diet clean and bodyfat in check this cycle will get you the most hard, cut, and veiny ever. If you look at alot of pre-contest cycle's they are usually line out like this: Test Prop, Tren A, Masteron or Winny, and then throw in sum Halotestin towards end closer to comp day. Of course the advanced run HGH, igf-1, MGF, Insulin, and other compounds but u get the basic idea.
    jcanaan2057
    jcanaan2057

Post by jcanaan2057 Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:48 am

Definently go with tren A if its your first experience with tren and prepare a strong post cycle treatment. That will probably be the most impostant part of a cycle containging tren that is unless you want a limp dick and big boobies.
    justincase65

Post by justincase65 Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:35 am

Thanks for the help guys, the only reason I am going with the tren e is I just don't feel like EOD shots, the last cycle was and I just want a break lol I think it sould be okay, I dont have any issues with any AS product I have tried so far and I am always pretty careful (knock on wood)

Thanks, Justincase65

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 am