Stacking Question

wold

Stacking Question Empty Stacking Question

Post by wold Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:36 am

DANABOL 50 MG
    TRENBOLONE MIX 150

liv-52
    NOLVADEX

do i need anything else? also what are recommended doses on this stack?
    BowDown82
    BowDown82

Stacking Question Empty Re: Stacking Question

Post by BowDown82 Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:17 am

test is a must... i learned the hard way.. my first cycle was deca and d-bol. tren wil shut you down hard like the deca did for me..couldnt keep a woody at all...and 2nd you might want to get 10 mg d-bols i have a feeling that 50's are way too big for you
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:08 pm

your dick will hate you if you used just d-bol & tren!
    BowDown82
    BowDown82

Post by BowDown82 Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:55 pm

bigguy wrote:your dick will hate you if you used just d-bol & tren!

lol, yes it will....trust me
    wold

Post by wold Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:41 pm

ive done a 10 week cycle of test, and stacked it with dbol for two weeks. 25mg/day. same with deca along with dbol. i noticed a 10 pound gain, but nothing worth mentioning. admittingly i didnt stick to my work routine at all, but i plan on doing so this cycle. personally i noticed the deca more then the test. im pretty set to the trem and dbol for this time around, so you guys are saying that i should also stack some test? or? also, i never had any problems with erections throughout any of the cycles. today will be my first day on blood pressure meds, so if i stand up to the bp meds and the juice, it will be interesting. maybe im just gifted lol jk. seriously though, i need some advice concerning dosages and if im missing anything. im fairly new to this. the previous two cycles i juts listend to a friend and didnt do everything right. so ive been reading quite a bit and realize some places i fucked up, just tryna make sure im not missing anything else.... advice is appreciated. thx
    Tikaelkcin
    Tikaelkcin

Post by Tikaelkcin Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:14 pm

First of all if you did the cycle you mentioned and there was "nothing worth mentioning" I'm guessing you diet wasn't in check.

I woud recomend Test be stacked with any nandrolone, and at higher dose. I just started a cycle and shot equal amounts of deca as test (Not paying attention..) and I had deca dick for the next 4 days until my next inject.

Also if you're on bp medication, and have high bp issues, I would level with your doctor and tell him what you are doing. D-bol gives me CRAZY high BP, and if I had an issue with high BP already, my eyes would explode out of my head from the pressure!!!
    kimble007
    kimble007

Post by kimble007 Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:02 pm

wold wrote:ive done a 10 week cycle of test, and stacked it with dbol for two weeks. 25mg/day. same with deca along with dbol. i noticed a 10 pound gain, but nothing worth mentioning. admittingly i didnt stick to my work routine at all, but i plan on doing so this cycle. personally i noticed the deca more then the test. im pretty set to the trem and dbol for this time around, so you guys are saying that i should also stack some test? or? also, i never had any problems with erections throughout any of the cycles. today will be my first day on blood pressure meds, so if i stand up to the bp meds and the juice, it will be interesting. maybe im just gifted lol jk. seriously though, i need some advice concerning dosages and if im missing anything. im fairly new to this. the previous two cycles i juts listend to a friend and didnt do everything right. so ive been reading quite a bit and realize some places i fucked up, just tryna make sure im not missing anything else.... advice is appreciated. thx

as a concerned fellow board member here...i would suggest you hold off on this cycle of yours, and read up just a little more. the cycle you laid out is missing many obvious things such as Test and PCT.

I believe Eclipse asked you to lay out your stats and past cycle history, why don't you start there...with your last cycle, what was your dosages and lenth of cycle...what was your PCT?? how tall are you, how much do you weigh??

also, are you a bodybuilder?? what are your goals if you're not??

if you can help us by answering these few questions, you will get more than enough help from the guys/gals here...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:12 am