Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Remember your first cycle gains?

lasix82
    lasix82

Remember your first cycle gains? Empty Remember your first cycle gains?

Post by lasix82 Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:30 am

I was just wandering what some of you guys did for your first cycle. I did my first cycle about 2 and 1/2 years ago. It only consisted of 200mg/ml of enanthate and 200mg/ml of deca for 12 weeks. I also did 20mg of D-bol for the first 6 weeks. I gained 27lbs. Was anyone else as successful?
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Remember your first cycle gains? Empty Re: Remember your first cycle gains?

Post by DIESELGIRL Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:16 am

I used some andro crap from a GNC (ha ha) and creatine. I blew up like a tick and could barely see from the swelling around my eyes! LOL Ask Buff about it....it was baaaaaaaad (but funny now).

My first cycle was Anavar 15mg/day for 8 weeks. Not much happened except I got stronger and could run longer and faster (I was still running at that time so you know it was a pretty damn long time ago). Laughing
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:06 am

my first cycle was 200mg of Test Cyp& 200mg of deca taken every 4th day. lost about 7% bodyfat and gained maybe 10lbs of muscle over a 15 week timeframe.
    my wife just completed her first cycle which consisted of 20mg of anavar per day for 6 weeks. she bloated up a little but had great strength gains and her endurance went up quite a bit. she also improved her overall appearance as her muscles have become more defined.
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:55 am

You all will get a kick out of this...........it screams newbie!!..
    Dbol for 4 weeks, starting at 30mg ed going up to 40mg and back down to 30mg, no anti-e, no PCT. Gained 20lbs and kept 15 of it (also got a little tiny bitch tit, which I still have the lumps today!) If I would have been apart of the boards then I would have been smarter!! Hindsight is 20/20..
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:40 am

I did 500mg of Sust and 400mg of Deca for 10 weeks. I gained like 20lbs or so. What a dissappointment though. I swore I'd look like Dorian Yates as soon as I started LOL. Man what you end up learning. :?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 am