Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
Rulez
Squelchy
6 posters

Painful Sustanon injections... tips for making them easier?

Squelchy

Painful Sustanon injections... tips for making them easier? Empty Painful Sustanon injections... tips for making them easier?

Post by Squelchy Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:23 am

OK, so I have some Dragon Pharma Sustanon, but injections have been painful.

I'm not too bothered about the actual injections themselves because I'm a big boy and I can take it, the real problem comes in afterwards where for a few days after, the muscle is sore and stiff. For instance, I took a shot in my quad a couple of days ago and I haven't really felt safe to squat since, and I'm not entirely sure I'm going to squat tonight, though I want to.

Has anybody got any tips for making injections less sore afterwards? I've heard once you've drawn that putting the syringe in hot water to warm the oil is a good way of making it hurt less after? I've also heard mixing it with oil is another good way of doing it, though I have no idea what sort of oil or how I would make sure that oil was sterile.

I've also heard adding a little bit of nandrolone helps, but I don't have any nandrolone.

If anybody could offer me any sort of tips then it would be appreciated.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Painful Sustanon injections... tips for making them easier? Empty Re: Painful Sustanon injections... tips for making them easier?

Post by Rulez Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:38 am

#1 Inject Slowly
    #2 Add.5-1CC sterile grape seed oil
    #3 Drop loaded syrenge plunger side first into a cup of hot water

Problem solved

I do that for all of my shots and almost never get sore.
    Squelchy

Painful Sustanon injections... tips for making them easier? Empty Re: Painful Sustanon injections... tips for making them easier?

Post by Squelchy Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:26 am

Where would I obtain grape seed oil, and how would I ensure it was sterile?
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:09 am

There you go...

https://www.google.com/search?q=sterile+grape-seed+oil
    Squelchy

Post by Squelchy Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:43 am

Thank you sir. I was actually thinking more along the lines of high street shops.

I'll be able to order from an online UK supplier to probably get to me more quickly than that. Thanks though.

I guess I'll have to suck it up, warm up the oil while it's in the syringe and accept that my next few shots are going to leave me sore for a while afterwards.

I'll just take them in the glutes I guess. At least that way my workouts won't be hampered.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:33 am

Shoot the medius. Its high an wide on the glute. Little to no pain there. Remember to inject real slow.
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:10 am

you can get some EO & that would help with the pain i am sure...you can also shoot the outer quad & it may not be as painful...
    Squelchy

Post by Squelchy Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:46 am

Well I went and bought some grape seed oil and drew a 1.5cc shot and topped it up to 2.5cc with the oil, I'm going to shoot it in a bit.

I imagine it will be OK. This Dragon Pharma Sustanon is the only stuff I've had pain with (apart from the Dragon Pharma testosterone enanthate, and this pain isn't even close to being that bad) and I'm guessing it's because it's a stronger compound.

This grape seed oil should've diluted it more than enough to make it pain free.

Hopefully, anyway.

Keep your fingers crossed for me, chaps!
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:29 am

How much of the sust are you taking a week and how often are you shooting it?
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:03 am

You aren't using grapeseed oil from a can from the grocery store are you?
    RONIN321
    RONIN321

Post by RONIN321 Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:40 am

try massaging the area after you pin. start off with a light but firm circular motion. you'll feel the oil in there and gradually apply more pressure as you massage it. i'll massage from my hip to my knee on quad injects, especially the area between the site and my knee. hope this helps bro.
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:37 am

.5cc to 1cc of sterile grape seed oil will take tha pain away completely.
    Please make sure its sterile grape seed oil though or you will have some issues.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:10 am