DIESELGIRL
giantkilr
mate123
9 posters

First time HGH

mate123

First time HGH Empty First time HGH

Post by mate123 Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:25 am

I have 7 steroid cycles under my belt,I am thinking of using HGH(with steroids) for the first time,can anybody give me info where could I find sample cycles with HGH, doing it for 16 weeks, 4 iu ED(or maybe two times a day) is my first choice,do i have to add insulin with hgh? any info and suggestion I would be very grateful.Thanks
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

First time HGH Empty Re: First time HGH

Post by giantkilr Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:24 am

are you going use it to bulk or are you looking more for fat loss?
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:06 am

My PERSONAL preferance is to use higher dosages less frequently while I'm trying to add muscle and low dosages everyday while I'm just trying to maintain muscle and drop bodyfat.
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:45 am

High doses less frequently seem to work very well for adding muscle. So instead of 4ius ed do 10ius twice a week. I have heard of ALOT of people including Pros that use it that way. For fat loss low doses ed or eod are best. I do 2ius eod and stay quite lean.
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:46 am

Buffd & DG are correct!
    T-Unit
    T-Unit

Post by T-Unit Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:28 am

im no expert but im pretty sure 16 weeks is nowere near long enough for this. Ive just started a years cycle of 4iu ED.
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:21 am

T-Unit wrote:im no expert but im pretty sure 16 weeks is nowere near long enough for this. Ive just started a years cycle of 4iu ED.

it depends on how he is going to use it...he hasnt responded to let us know yet...either way that was stated above is correct though...
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:17 am

I've been using it (and this past year IGF interrmittetnly w/ the GH) and I've tried SEVERAL different dosages and lengths of cycles.

For the lower more frequent dose I would agree that the length of time on the cycle should be longer 12 to 16 or even 20 weeks.

For the higher more "shock factor" cycle shorter periods are fine.

Same for injury repairing GH cycles.

There are limitless possibilities and not all of them will be best for you. GH leaves many medical professionals wondering. There is a lot of trial and error. Due to the price it's not something you want to waste either not having a high enough dose, nor having too high of a dose either. You need to find what works for you. I am not aware of any test that you can take to see where your own, natural levels are but that is a contributing factor. Age seems to be the only commonality when ones own level starts to drop.

There are also other unknowns w/ GH as far as it increasing health risks, none conclusive so far (other than bone and or organ growth), so staying on year round or for too long of a period may not be a good idea either.

There are other compounds that can also help maximize your benefits of GH; insulin, glucophage (NEVER to be used together), T3 (due to Gh's lowering effect of your natural production of T3).

I suggest you keep reading and go for the "mean" or average of what most people consider a beginning dose and cycle and carefully see what your results are. You may even want to consider not using other anabolics if you truly want to gauge the effects of the GH itself.

Either way, I wish you luck!
    mani0

Post by mani0 Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:59 am

I have heard with GH you keep your gains, is this true
    mate123

Post by mate123 Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:59 am

Ok,so if I was doing a HGH cycle for lean muscle and fat loss I should extend cycle period to 24 weeks(that would be the minimum?) or maybe more? with 4iu ED,
    if I want to use HGH for adding muscle I should up the dose to 10-12iu(is the higher dose better gains?) twice a week and how long should cycle like that last(how long should I do HGH cycle for adding muscle would 16 weeks be OK for that?),Thanks people great info from you all.
    mate123

Post by mate123 Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:13 am

And how much of T3 should I use during the HGH cycle?would 100mcg ED during entire HGH cycle be OK.
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:05 am

mani0 wrote:I have heard with GH you keep your gains, is this true

I didn't train from April 15 to early Aug this year...my pics are in the Members Pics forum..

..now I also have 20 years of training under my belt BUT from April to July all I used was GH, glucophage and T3...
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:07 am

mate123 wrote:And how much of T3 should I use during the HGH cycle?would 100mcg ED during entire HGH cycle be OK.

25mcg would suffice! Don't go over board w/ T3!!! That's NOT something to fuck with! whatever you use make sure you taper off slowly!!!
    mate123

Post by mate123 Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:02 am

DIESELGIRL wrote:25mcg would suffice! Don't go over board w/ T3!!! That's NOT something to fuck with! whatever you use make sure you taper off slowly!!!

Ok thanks and for the lenght of HGH cycle for adding muscle would 16 weeks be ok?
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:01 am

Sure give it a try..and please keep us posted on your results :0)
    mate123

Post by mate123 Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:57 am

OK thanks for all the info
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:54 am

Its been a couple of years for me, but from what I remember, it would be good to use a small dose of T3 for the duration of your GH cycle. Signs like lowered body temp (take your temp first thing in the morning) and excessive dry skin are signs of your natural thyroid out of whack. When I was on, I also noticed that one of my eyes (and this sounds strange) started to pertrude out of my head more than the other. I have read that bulging eyes is also a sign of misaligned thyroid. T3 would alleviate all of this. Like all mentioned above though, do your research on T3 before use because if done wrong, you could have to be on it for life.
    bluetopsDK

Post by bluetopsDK Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:46 am

I have done hgh for 5 month now, with 10 iu 3xew and I got great gains.. I will stay on for a year at least
    freak4lif6

Post by freak4lif6 Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:27 am

anything less than a yr is useless unless its all for fatloss but for size a yr or more with higher doesge for short burst cycles and cruise with 2-4 i.u's ed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:03 am