Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
bolicmind
Rulez
6 posters

How to take Dbol?

Division4thor
    Division4thor

How to take Dbol? Empty How to take Dbol?

Post by Division4thor Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:27 am

hey whats up i have just started taking Dbol to jump start my cycle of deca and test. A lot of people tell me to take it threw out the day and i have read the same. My question is how to take it. Threw out the day or all at one time? i started taking it threw out the day for a week now. my cycle should be coming in in a few days. any help would be greatly apreciated. thanks
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

How to take Dbol? Empty Re: How to take Dbol?

Post by Rulez Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:14 am

Division4thor wrote:hey whats up i have just started taking Dbol to jump start my cycle of deca and test. A lot of people tell me to take it threw out the day and i have read the same. My question is how to take it. Threw out the day or all at one time? i started taking it threw out the day for a week now. my cycle should be coming in in a few days. any help would be greatly apreciated. thanks

Throughout > Threw Out Hahaha

Anyways yes you take it spread evenly through your day. What bothers the heck out of me is that from what you wrote it sounds like you are taking the Dbol on its own right now without even having in your possesion the Deca and Test. That is not how you kick start a cycle and i really hope you actually get your gear in on time cause that dbol is gonna start shutting you down hard and fast.

You kickstart a cycle by starting everything off at once. I.e. Deca/Test/Dbol. The Deca and test take a little while to kick in (a few weeks) but the dbol kicks in fast.

Cna you do me a favor and fully lay your cycle out for me?
    bolicmind

Post by bolicmind Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:55 am

bump to rulez ^.. I reallly hope you didnt start the dbol and you dont have your pieces to your cycle. What are your stats? Age, Height, Weight, Years Lifting?
    Division4thor
    Division4thor

Post by Division4thor Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:54 am

allright well i just started the dbol a week early....my friend told me it would be fine... but i was concerned about taking it without having my stuff yet. what should i do? im 20, 6ft, 185, lifting for about 4 years now.
    Division4thor
    Division4thor

Post by Division4thor Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:30 am

allright well the guy who said im going to start shuting down hard and fast...what does that mean that has mean kinda freaked out. is it that bad to start dbol a week early? people have taken full cycles of dbol for 6 weeks. can somone please reply to this and let me no thanks.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:15 am

Dbol is a very potent oral. it will shut you down in the sense you will have zero test production in no time. You will make gains off it but as soon as you end it your hormones will be in dissaray and your gains will seeingly dissapear. NEVER do a dbol only cycle. It is hell on your body. Furthermore Dbol is very liver toxic. Running it for 6 weeks time will do quite a number on your liver. Always take a liver support while on liver toxic orals. Liv52 is your best bet.

Now here is your problem...Say your gear doesnt come in on time. You are left running dbol by itself and its gonna mess you body up. Do you even have a PCT set in place? If i were you and you have only been running it for a week i would drop it asap. Golden Rule #1 never start a cycle unless you have all your gear in hand. Also dont depend on others for advice on AAS. I know you arent goig to want to hear this but it might be best to stop the dbol and hold off on all your gear all together until you research and become more familiar with what you are doing. We really dont like to see our members suffor because of poor advice and lack of knowledge. You found a VERY good website and you can learn a ton from this place. I know i have. And we, including me, will be here to answer all the Q's you happen to have.
    Division4thor
    Division4thor

Post by Division4thor Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:56 am

Rulez thank you for helping me out. i actually do know a lot about aas. thats all i do is reaserch every day and every night thats all i do. i only had the question on the dbol because it makes more sence to take it all at once because it has such a short life span. i have deca and test e all dragon pharma coming this week. i have 40 50mg tabs of clomid coming and 50 20mg of nolva coming also. should i just stop the dbol completly. and just do the deca and test? im still going to do the deca and test.
    ncard
    ncard

Post by ncard Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:42 am

Division4thor wrote:Rulez thank you for helping me out. i actually do know a lot about aas. thats all i do is reaserch every day and every night thats all i do. i only had the question on the dbol because it makes more sence to take it all at once because it has such a short life span. i have deca and test e all dragon pharma coming this week. i have 40 50mg tabs of clomid coming and 50 20mg of nolva coming also. should i just stop the dbol completly. and just do the deca and test? im still going to do the deca and test.          
    Division4thor
    Division4thor

Post by Division4thor Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:43 am

allright thanks.... its not bad to stop the dbol for one week and to start over again? i just dont want gyno....im cuting down to 20mg a day of dbol. and once i get my gear im taking nolva everyday.
    ncard
    ncard

Post by ncard Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:36 pm

Division4thor wrote:allright thanks.... its not bad to stop the dbol for one week and to start over again? i just dont want gyno....im cuting down to 20mg a day of dbol. and once i get my gear im taking nolva everyday.

No it is no problem to stop after a week or more. I have taken dbol by itself for much longer before I figured out that it really was true that this isn't the smart way to use it. You will be fine. Be patient, hang on to the rest of your dbol until you get all of your cycle and your pct. In the mean time work out hard, eat well, sleep well and keep a journal. When your gear arrives and you start your cycle properly, you will grow like crazy and experience the full benefits of your investment. Good to have you here bro, and good that you have the wisdom to recognize a potential problem and ask about it. Keep us posted!
    logic
    logic

Post by logic Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:43 pm

big bump ... patients is always the problem for some , jus wait till u have every single thing in front of u , then wait to the new week and begin u will mess ur cycle and ur health if u dont have everythin together to start off with and do it proply , coz sometimes not everything comes thru in time , wat happens if u had to wait another month for ur gear for some reason ?? u will be very happy with the gains if u take the test / deca / dbols all together ... good luck !!
    Division4thor
    Division4thor

Post by Division4thor Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:24 pm

hey thank you everyone for helping me out. everyone on here is so nice and cool. i just got my gear in today. im going to start my cycle next wednesday. im so glad i posted this bc if i didnt than i would have wasted my money and gear. without this i would have been doing 250 test a week and 275 of deca and i found out that that is not enough. but thanks again.
    ncard
    ncard

Post by ncard Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Keep us posted on your progress Division4thor.
    Division4thor
    Division4thor

Post by Division4thor Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:35 pm

allright well i just wanted to keep you guys posted on my first cycle. i just finished my 4th week and i noticed that it kicked in. so far im up 15 pounds from the dragon pharma dbol and maybe from the deca and test. my arms are up and inch so far so things are going pretty good. i cant wait till i start seeing serious gains from the deca and test.
    deadliftstoheaven
    deadliftstoheaven

Post by deadliftstoheaven Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:32 pm

how many mg of dbol are you takin each day?
    Division4thor
    Division4thor

Post by Division4thor Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:12 am

i was running 30mg of dragon pharma dbol for about 5 weeks. and i blew up from it. my friend got noticable big from his dragon pharma dbo to in like 2-3 weeks. the shits good

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:34 am