giantkilr
El Mucho
chadcrx
8 posters

Need Help - Sustanon 250 Vials

chadcrx

Need Help - Sustanon 250 Vials Empty Need Help - Sustanon 250 Vials

Post by chadcrx Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:17 am

people are telling me that i should inject evod with sustanon 250 but i am only taking 500 mg/week and they come of cource in 250 mg vials so how do i do that, can i pre load a syringe. The vials are the glass ones you have to break
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Need Help - Sustanon 250 Vials Empty Re: Need Help - Sustanon 250 Vials

Post by El Mucho Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:17 am

Every time you open a 250mg amp, put half a ml in one syringe and then half a ml in another syringe. Then just shoot .5ml every other day. That averages 4 shots every 7 days and still comes out to 500mg every 7 day period. You don't have to go by the actual week. Example:
    October 1: 125mg
    October 2: 0
    October 3: 125mg
    October 4: 0
    October 5: 125mg
    October 6: 0
    October 7: 125mg
    October 8: 0
    October 9: 125mg

Whether you count 7 days from day one or day 3, it will always be 500mg every 7 days.
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:59 am

El Mucho wrote:Every time you open a 250mg amp, put half a ml in one syringe and then half a ml in another syringe. Then just shoot .5ml every other day. That averages 4 shots every 7 days and still comes out to 500mg every 7 day period. You don't have to go by the actual week. Example:
    October 1: 125mg
    October 2: 0
    October 3: 125mg
    October 4: 0
    October 5: 125mg
    October 6: 0
    October 7: 125mg
    October 8: 0
    October 9: 125mg

Whether you count 7 days from day one or day 3, it will always be 500mg every 7 days.          

genius! bump...
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:55 am

Personally I believe thats over kill... 2 X a week is fine if you ask me... You'll have a small spike with each shot that will even out over time... modt won't agree with me but thats ok with me...
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:53 am

if i dont inject sustanon eod, i will break out horribly...that's what i have found...
    chadcrx

Post by chadcrx Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:54 am

okay now im am just very confused,is it just personal preference or is there a right way and wrong way or does it not really matter 2 or 3 times a week, but it is okay to preload a syring
    largeleftnut

Post by largeleftnut Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:44 am

i am not sure exactly what a cycle of sustanon calls for. all i know is that my friends suggested i give it a try. most of my friends got huge on short cycles of it. 2 shots per week supposedly. i actually just busted out a couple of those small vials the other night. i put 1 vial in each leg. i was feeling normal until today. now, my aggression has spiked. plus i used 18 gauge needles. fuck! i still can't walk right. anyhoo, i think a cycle of sustanon would be best used with deca, and some d-bol pills. i really have not even recovered from my saturday workout. usually, i am good to go 24hrs. later. well, best of luck to ya. i am sure you will get your own shot routine going. i guess the real trick is to see how you are reacting to each shot. forum.roids.biz rules!
    scooterboy
    scooterboy

Post by scooterboy Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:36 am

chadcrx wrote:okay now im am just very confused,is it just personal preference or is there a right way and wrong way or does it not really matter 2 or 3 times a week, but it is okay to preload a syring

I like twice a week just for the simple reason, I dont perticulerly like sticking my self. And than you add in the hcg. that is 4 per week. Make sure you have enough pinz
    kimble007
    kimble007

Post by kimble007 Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:13 pm

chadcrx wrote:okay now im am just very confused,is it just personal preference or is there a right way and wrong way or does it not really matter 2 or 3 times a week, but it is okay to preload a syring

it's a confusing topic...no worries. here's the deal. some prefer the mixed esters (sustanon, andropen), some don't.
    Those that prefer mixed esters will prefer eod injections, some don't.

here's my $0.02. If you aren't doing TRT, or if you aren't a BodyBuilder, or even if you haven't done a cycle or two, stay away from mixed esters. Just get you some good ole fashioned Enanthate, and inject every sunday.

Don't make things more complicated than they really are.

**if you don't know what the term esters means, don't use steroids or inject testosterone.
    maverik
    maverik

Post by maverik Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:10 pm

Visions wrote:Personally I believe thats over kill... 2 X a week is fine if you ask me... You'll have a small spike with each shot that will even out over time... modt won't agree with me but thats ok with me...

i don't think it's overkill, but i think every person is different. some people have no problems with 2 x week, while some people have problems with keepign their test levels stable.

there are short acting esthers in sust so if you only go 2 x week you will have spikes in your test levels. if you don't react badly to them, then you should be fine. some people will break out or have bad reactions to their test levels going up and down. you need to find out what works for you as it might not be the perfect answer for the next guy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 am