Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

PCT Help Need

tatt2qb

PCT Help Need Empty PCT Help Need

Post by tatt2qb Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:59 am

So i read the sticky over twice and i understand what to do for future cycles...
    My question now is in regard to my current one.

on week 5 of 8 week cycle of oral winny alone( first cycle ever)
    not the best choice i know, but it was from a local source and at the time i didn't have another source. SO- can I get a recommendation on what my PCT should look like?
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

PCT Help Need Empty Re: PCT Help Need

Post by w000dy Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:19 am

I don't know much about winny, and depending on how long it takes you to get you gear, I would run HCG and some Letrozole (Femera). Search for my second cycle thread and you can see what I used for PCT. I like Letro over the stuff I have taken as it has seemed to prevent me from getting any sides and seems to boost my libido. I Will help bump this up hoping some of the more experienced guys see this thread.
    phinfactor

Post by phinfactor Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:37 am

w000dy wrote:I don't know much about winny, and depending on how long it takes you to get you gear, I would run HCG and some Letrozole (Femera). Search for my second cycle thread and you can see what I used for PCT. I like Letro over the stuff I have taken as it has seemed to prevent me from getting any sides and seems to boost my libido. I Will help bump this up hoping some of the more experienced guys see this thread.

lol You don't know about winny because you are so young. You are prolly shedding weight in 2 weeks by just eating less fast food. (god i loved that age!)
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:15 am

Well As Far As Winny Goes The Tabs Are An 8-9 Hr Half Life And The Injectable Is Around A Day So I Would Start Your Pct Within A Few Days After The Cycle Is Complete.if You Can Get Clomid And Aromasin

Clomid 100 Mgs Daily For 3 Weeks
    Aromasin 25 Mgs Daily For 6 Weeks
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:49 am

phinfactor wrote:lol You don't know about winny because you are so young. You are prolly shedding weight in 2 weeks by just eating less fast food. (god i loved that age!)

Ha, after I turned 21 i put on more weight a lot more easy...maybe it was because I could go to the bar legally I dunno...that is until I joined the Army...My weight currently stays at a nice 185 lbs. Back to the original post though... How do you feel right now, if your libido suffering or have you noticed any side effects? Also, just out of curiosity, what are yours stats...age, lifting experience, etc....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:56 pm