Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

PCT Help Need

tatt2qb

PCT Help Need

Post by tatt2qb on Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:59 am

So i read the sticky over twice and i understand what to do for future cycles...
My question now is in regard to my current one.

on week 5 of 8 week cycle of oral winny alone( first cycle ever)
not the best choice i know, but it was from a local source and at the time i didn't have another source. SO- can I get a recommendation on what my PCT should look like?
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Re: PCT Help Need

Post by w000dy on Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:19 am

I don't know much about winny, and depending on how long it takes you to get you gear, I would run HCG and some Letrozole (Femera). Search for my second cycle thread and you can see what I used for PCT. I like Letro over the stuff I have taken as it has seemed to prevent me from getting any sides and seems to boost my libido. I Will help bump this up hoping some of the more experienced guys see this thread.

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-

phinfactor

Post by phinfactor on Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:37 am

w000dy wrote:I don't know much about winny, and depending on how long it takes you to get you gear, I would run HCG and some Letrozole (Femera). Search for my second cycle thread and you can see what I used for PCT. I like Letro over the stuff I have taken as it has seemed to prevent me from getting any sides and seems to boost my libido. I Will help bump this up hoping some of the more experienced guys see this thread.

lol You don't know about winny because you are so young. You are prolly shedding weight in 2 weeks by just eating less fast food. (god i loved that age!)
69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:15 am

Well As Far As Winny Goes The Tabs Are An 8-9 Hr Half Life And The Injectable Is Around A Day So I Would Start Your Pct Within A Few Days After The Cycle Is Complete.if You Can Get Clomid And Aromasin

Clomid 100 Mgs Daily For 3 Weeks
Aromasin 25 Mgs Daily For 6 Weeks

VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:49 am

phinfactor wrote:lol You don't know about winny because you are so young. You are prolly shedding weight in 2 weeks by just eating less fast food. (god i loved that age!)

Ha, after I turned 21 i put on more weight a lot more easy...maybe it was because I could go to the bar legally I dunno...that is until I joined the Army...My weight currently stays at a nice 185 lbs. Back to the original post though... How do you feel right now, if your libido suffering or have you noticed any side effects? Also, just out of curiosity, what are yours stats...age, lifting experience, etc....

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:46 am