3 posters

T3 Quick Question

Cockdeisel
    Cockdeisel

T3 Quick Question Empty T3 Quick Question

Post by Cockdeisel Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:42 am

Hey bros,

I have been using clen for almost 2 weeks now and my T3 just arrived,
    do i do the two on two off with the clen while i am on the t3 (taking a ECA stack while on the t3 on my off weeks) or can i take the clen for another 4 weeks with the t3 for a total of 4 weeks???

Thanx bros, also I am taking anavar and provorin (test obviously as well)
    Will the t3 make me loose some body fat while on the cycle, some research says yes some i have read said no,,, also

One more DUMB question (I now i have read this a hundred of times but I wanna ask anyway - can i only do the t3 for 4 weeks (28 days) or can i take it for 8 weeks? (if I do the 4 weeks how long to I need before i can take it again?

Thanx bros, have read a lot about t3 and I have used it maybe 6 years ago, just wanna make sure i dont hurt myself

Peace and good looks bros,

CD
    PeeWeed
    PeeWeed

T3 Quick Question Empty Re: T3 Quick Question

Post by PeeWeed Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:17 pm

when taking your cytomel (t-3) make sure you start the dosage at just one tab 25mcg,,, increase by one tab every 3 days untill the max dosage is reached,, the max dosage for men is 100mcg,,,, you should split your dosage up throughout the day ... dont forget to come off the t-3 as slowly as you went on.... your cycle should last no longer than 6weeks,,, i cut mine at 4......
    Cockdeisel
    Cockdeisel

Post by Cockdeisel Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:00 pm

That i know, just wanted to see If i could take it for 4 weeks and stop for 4 weeks and than start it up agai during PCT?

Will i still lose weight if im on a cycle or should i wait till im off.

Thax J Dawg
    PeeWeed
    PeeWeed

Post by PeeWeed Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:57 pm

my badd bro must have read it wrong,,,,, yea man you can run it 4 weeks on 4 weeks off then again during pct,,,, you will loose fat while on cycle as both times ive run it, i was on/cycle.... i actuall just did 3.5mph on a tread mill for 40 mins 3xs pr/wk............ good results whil on/cycle..... didnt really notice the so called anabolic effect they claim using while on/cycle but were all different.. i did read in anabolics that using t-3 while on/cycle also helps the aas perform better due to a faster rate of proteins and carbs... hope this awnsered your question.. if not ill give up lolol
    Cockdeisel
    Cockdeisel

Post by Cockdeisel Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:33 pm

Thanx J Dawg.

Just wanted to make sure, Also I have the cynomel brand (version), i bought from some mexican pharmacy beforei knew about genx, i also heard they discontinued that brand, is this true, does anyone know? Also, I took my first pill today, 25mcq and I am on about 160mc of clen, i really havent felt anythng different, does it take a while for me to feel the t3??

Thanx bros
    Cockdeisel
    Cockdeisel

Post by Cockdeisel Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:19 am

i also heard that I can take clen for 8 staight weeks if i take benadryl e3d night, is there any truth to that, In the past i took it for 6 weeks straight by itself and lost a ton of weight, but this is a different brand so who knows, thanks again
    Cockdeisel
    Cockdeisel

Post by Cockdeisel Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:17 am

bump bump.......

Come on guys, some one has to know
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:51 am

If you are running T3 for the first time you need to start at a mucher lower dosage then 25mcg----I would start as low as 10mcg and increase 5 mcg every 4 day ---let the body adjust to t3 its to powerful of a hormone to be front loading to quickly---

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:30 pm