Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Why can't you stack...

jhmb
    jhmb

Why can't you stack... Empty Why can't you stack...

Post by jhmb Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:14 am

A few questions: For PCT I was told not to use Hcg with my Clomid and Aromasin. Why is this not to be done? I am running Hcg right now, but I was curious on why. And why is Clomid not to be used until two weeks after my last shot of Test- E? During the two week period that I do not take Clomid should I start the Aromasin?
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Why can't you stack... Empty Re: Why can't you stack...

Post by gustavo77 Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:13 pm

jhmb wrote:A few questions: For PCT I was told not to use Hcg with my Clomid and Aromasin. Why is this not to be done? I am running Hcg right now, but I was curious on why. And why is Clomid not to be used until two weeks after my last shot of Test- E? During the two week period that I do not take Clomid should I start the Aromasin?

HCG should not be used during pct mainly because it should be used on cycle and up to pct to keep the testes functioning and stimulated. HCG mimics LH and can keep the pituitary from producing LH and keep you shut down and make your clomid (PCT) supplementation useless. As I stated HCG should be used on cycle right up till 4 days BEFORE you start pct. PCT (clomid and AI) should start when the half life of the AAS is over: Test E- 14 days, Test C- 12 days, Test P- 3days, Sust- 21 days, Deca- 21 days, EQ- 21 days etc. If you start your pct before the half lives are over then you are wasting your pct drugs as they will not help you recover while the AAS are still active in your system. As far as the Aromasin you can use that at any time and preferably on cycle AND for pct. I hope this answers your questions. Gus.
    jrtlover
    jrtlover

Post by jrtlover Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:57 pm

can I just say, it must be so great to be a man except for testicular atrophy on/off cycle. That must suck! but trust me bro's, you've got it easy compared to us women. the hormonal fluctuations we have to go through daily are hell compared to what you guys deal with. You can load up on grams of gear and get jacked and we ladies gotta fight for every ounce. Course, you guys bust your asses too, so props to that. But man, what I'd give to be a man for just a year to be free of the dreaded ovaries!!!!
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:41 pm

I start my PCT immediately after finishing a cycle, regardless of the half life. I don't begin using the Clomid until the gear's half life is up because Clomid gets weaker the longer you use it. So I use Aromasin or Nolvadex, if I must, right after my last injection. I do this because a major part of the process that shuts you down is the estrogen feedback loop. So if you block that loop as soon as possible then it is much easier to just ease yourself into recovery.
    jhmb
    jhmb

Post by jhmb Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:39 pm

Thanks for answering my questions.
    Bucktooth
    Bucktooth

Post by Bucktooth Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:16 pm

jrtlover wrote:can I just say, it must be so great to be a man except for testicular atrophy on/off cycle. That must suck! but trust me bro's, you've got it easy compared to us women. the hormonal fluctuations we have to go through daily are hell compared to what you guys deal with. You can load up on grams of gear and get jacked and we ladies gotta fight for every ounce. Course, you guys bust your asses too, so props to that. But man, what I'd give to be a man for just a year to be free of the dreaded ovaries!!!!

I agree with what you are saying, but I know PLENTY of guys at my gym that have NO business taking anything due to the moody tempers. Gear only increases there moody tempers...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:10 am