Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Anaplon + Trenabol 200

al86r

Anaplon + Trenabol 200

Post by al86r on Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:14 am

hey all!! new menber here!
just a question.
my frist cycle.. started off with anaplon 20 tabs got good gains..
now im on trenabol 200 started with 1ml a week now on 2mls a week.
will i keep the gains off the anaplon?
has anyone els used trenabol 200 is 10mls enough?

Last edited by al86r on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Re: Anaplon + Trenabol 200

Post by w000dy on Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:20 am

I don't know much about Tren as I have never used it. From what I have read it is usually stacked with Test and Tren is not referred to someone who is not experienced with AAS. Maybe someone can give you more insight into this for you.

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-

small guy

Post by small guy on Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:26 am

Well if this is the 1st time doing any AS and you started of with Anaplon (A-50) that whould be the worst AS to pick out of any of them. I whould say that you are going to lose about 90% of your gains. You are picking the wronge types of AS to start with. I whould have to say you will get alot of feedback or something on this thread! You need to study alot more!!!!!!!!! Good Luck
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:29 am

my first cycle was Test Prop and Tbol and I kept all of my gains. It was a great cycle. My second was Test E and EQ and I kept all of those too. What are you doing for PCT and using to combat the side effects of the drugs?

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
Dr. Steroids
Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids on Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:32 am

You're going to have one helluva time getting your body to recover and getting your testee's functioning properly after this cycle. You're not running dostinex, no AI, and also no HCG. Your PCT is going to have to be VERY severe.

This was probably the worst cycle you could have chosen. Don't just pick things which are the strongest and harshest just because you think they'll yield the best results.

My advice is to get an AI ASAP as well as HCG.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:58 am