xixer
beezil
stealth114
Biggin
DChamp1
shortys_102
Dr. Steroids
131 posters

Bodypharm.biz Reviews - Is Body Pharm a safe steroid store?

yous
    yous

Bodypharm.biz Reviews - Is Body Pharm a safe steroid store? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bodypharm.biz Reviews - Is Body Pharm a safe steroid store?

Post by yous Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:26 am

i have make my Order at 17.06 and pay by Western Union at the same time... At this Time the status is Pending.. About my mail from Today i have no answer... And now i have seen the Dragon Pharmais Out of Stock... I have NOT received my order!

Ozzy27
    Ozzy27

Bodypharm.biz Reviews - Is Body Pharm a safe steroid store? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bodypharm.biz Reviews - Is Body Pharm a safe steroid store?

Post by Ozzy27 Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:16 am

Going to write about my first order I have of 2 orders placed with BodyPharm. I ordered on the promo so shipping was a little longer about a week and a half I recieved all my products as order and all were Fire and did what they were supposed to.

Communication good always replied within a day. You don't need to contact him unless you sending money once he receives you will have your gear within a WEEK.

Week or less

Been running test e about 6 weeks at a grand no pip what's so ever oily skin libido thru the roof and weight gain appetite went up. Running anadrol at 100mg aggression and strength going up. Love the pumps on it Not running tren ace yet but when I do will write a review Letrozol is doing what it's supposed to do splitting the pill in half and taking it every other day.
    musclefreaks
    musclefreaks

Post by musclefreaks Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:16 am

Love Kalpa Pharma. This review is for the Kalpa clen - Clenbutaxyl!

Perfect...smooth transaction

Took about a week. All the pills were in one piece

The stuff made me ripped. I had no idea what i was in for because it was my first time w/ clen but i loved it, fat loss and didnt lose any size. People warned me about the shakes and i felt it.

Cant go wrong with kalpa products....i will shop here again
    bigz
    bigz

Post by bigz Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:06 am

The injectibles seem fine, the sustaxyl causes substantial pip but nothing too much.
    xtreme
    xtreme

Post by xtreme Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:18 am

This place is quick and has EVERYTHING! They have tons of good reviews and im glad I can add to that.

Very quick and professional

4 business days to the states! Quickest place to order from internationally speaking

Trinaxyl Kalpa labs

This place should be number 1! Keep up the good work
    soopastud1
    soopastud1

Post by soopastud1 Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:31 am

As always BodyPharm comes through with great products, quick delivery and pretty good prices.

Always a pleasure to deal with, simple ordering process and communication.

Great packaging, never a broken vial or product.

As always these products have been wonderful. My last few orders have been mainly PCT or AI and so on, but the Mast, Tren etc have always been fantastic. My ONLY gripe has been with the Zydex Accutane, it didn't work and I wouldn't recommend but to be honest BodyPharm does such great stuff usually I can't even be bothered to complain!
    cake
    cake

Post by cake Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:16 am

I'll make this as quick as possible. I've ordered "Clenbutaxyl" (Kalpa pharmaceuticals) and have been using this stuff for almost 2 weeks.. I am extremely disappointed with this product. I began Dosing the Clen at 40mcg for the first 2 days and nothing... So I raised the dosage to 80mcg daily for the next few days after that and still no effects at all. Not a single jitter. Then I decided this week, I would jump to 160mcg (4 tabs), which for some would be considered the maximum dosage and I still felt absolutely nothing at all. My heart rate feels normal, I have no jitters and I sleep like a fucking baby! This stuff that Kalpa Pharmaceuticals is selling is definitely not Clenbuterol. I've had much better results using Clenbuterol from Dragon Pharma then using this junk. Sorry BodyPharm, but I gotta be honest here... I know what it feels like to be on Clen and this stuff is just bunk. I hope you give Kalpa the fucking boot after reading this!

BIGMAN69
    BIGMAN69

Post by BIGMAN69 Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:40 am

3rd order from bodypharm. The delivery time is fantastic and results are as can be expected. Fat loss and muscle gain! Will definately use these guys in the future.

Test eth, Test prop , sust, nolva, clomid

Products worked as they are supposed to

Worth the extra couple bucks for the delivery speed and professional quality.
    jer66ome
    jer66ome

Post by jer66ome Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:07 am

this is my 2nd cycle, i ordered Dbol and Clomid, currently runing a cycle of Dbol and Test C, this is my 7th day on Dbol 20mg a day, this dbol is legit, strength has went up, as long with weight.

andrewturk
    andrewturk

Post by andrewturk Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:11 am

The package has now arrived, all present and corect. Excellent communication. 8days to reach UK - not bad.

faller
    faller

Post by faller Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:16 am

Bodypharm never fails, hands down best source around

packaging always great with cotton in the tubs so tablets dont make noise. Unfortunately royal mail smashed some amps but nothing you can do about that

slickg3
    slickg3

Post by slickg3 Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:28 pm

This is a review for the DECA 300 (DRAGON PHARMA) first time i used this brand.

comms and support was spot on no issues answered all questions with no problems

ta was around 12 days from order pack was well packed and discrete

First time running this brand oil very clear and clean. I ran the deca at 600mg a week for 8 weeks.

i pinned eod mixed the deca with test ate very very clean and i trimmed down while putting on small amount or size gain at end it was a 5 pound, I pinned quads and glutes little to no pip. no issues pulling the deca in pin nor injection it was smooth(mixed with test)just little simple test deca cycle i feel the deca done its job joints felt great and i had no bloat i can cut on deca no problems

I would use source again and recommend to other as well.
    supertech
    supertech

Post by supertech Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:42 am

Great source with excellent quality products

Well packed, received this package within 2 weeks

Highly recommended, Great products and amazing value! I've already ordered twice more.
    No Refills
    No Refills

Post by No Refills Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:03 am

Bodypharm is my go to supplier for my TRT gear, I ordered Kalpa Proviron 25Mg, Masteron And Test.

Prompt, order received within 2 weeks.

Packaging was secure and tight. No damages. The boxes came with AUTHENTICATE CODES .

Been using for the last 2 weeks the Proviroxyl 25Mg once in the AM and I can feel my DHT get boosted and my Testosterone get freed, used proviron before but this Kalpa brand is amazing, you can almost just use Masteron with HCG period and you feel great. Used the Test before the gym i only got 1 set of 2 amps, felt a surge of energy and just RAGE! My pumps where amazing muscle and mind control!!!! Need to reorder And the Masterpn i have used 1 vial thus far and my penis was enlarged which is side effect of the pure androgen/DHT in it, i feel like a rapist !!!!

Thanks BP. Great source.
    witchdocta2001
    witchdocta2001

Post by witchdocta2001 Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:00 am

Ordered from bodypharm two times, first time there were no problems.

Second time it got caught on Finlands toll.

Police laboratory identified that gear was 100% legit.

Do not order in Finland, too risky. I have NOT received my order!

Caper
    Caper

Post by Caper Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:07 am

I just received the goods this morning. Gear was packaged nicely, and checking various online sources brings me to the conclusion the gear is legit. Would definitely order from here again.

bdiddy
    bdiddy

Post by bdiddy Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:22 am

I couldn't ask for a better experience and the products are in original packaging. Thanks BODYPHARM I will definitely be ordering again soon keep up the great work!

focamik

Post by focamik Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:35 am

Good experience overall.

everything arrived in tact.

I've only used the test e and tren ace. I run low dose of test. My dick still works and I feel good after being on it 3 weeks. Confident it is dosed well. The tren was great. Running 300 mg a week. Night sweats, a lil insomnia. Increase in strength and lbm, and shedding some fat. As good as any tren I've had. My friend is 2 weeks into sust at 500mg a week and is happy so far although its a little early. I'm saving the eq and DECA.

I recommend this source. Dissapointed to see the prices on everything go up. I understand its a buisness and you gotta make a profit, but I'm probably gonna go with my cheaper sources from now on. Almost a 40% increase in price on some of the stuff. I recommend the gear that I used and I recommend the service. If I need something quick, I feel this guy will get it to me quick.
    Starman
    Starman

Post by Starman Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:21 am

Gear is on point

dump truck
    dump truck

Post by dump truck Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:58 am

This source is a top seller, easy ordering, good prices and delivery within 7 business days. would recommend and will order again myself next week.

good packaging wrapped tight in bubble wrap.

Seems very good quality and worked as expected for trt.
    megamass
    megamass

Post by megamass Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:17 am

I received my gear today and it only took 1 week. I'm impressed. And the gear is g2g. Five stars for u bro all the way

ddt
    ddt

Post by ddt Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:56 am

This is my first time I order from them and I'm totally satisfied , Package was nice and arrived in 8 working days. these guys are fast , I will order again.

good products and very well priced , I have made good gains.
    jdoobs
    jdoobs

Post by jdoobs Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:35 am

This my 2nd order from bodypharm.

Last cycle I gained 4Kg solid muscle, so let's see how this one goes.

Testoxyl was exceptional last time and I'm looking forward to using it again.
    GG100
    GG100

Post by GG100 Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:56 am

Very impressed with these guys - placing an order was simple and straightforward, as was payment. Good communication throughout, very friendly customer service. Received product 8 days after ordering - was delivered the day after posting, very impressed, worth the shipping price. Securely packaged. Gear itself good quality - vial full to the brim (Kalpa labs product). High quality, pinned a few times now, good stuff, minimal PIP at 3% BA. Very very impressed so far and would recommend to anyone.

tazzy21
    tazzy21

Post by tazzy21 Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:54 am

Very reliable source, good communication, and gear is g2g. I stacked the Dragon Pharma's tritren with anavar and test c and had considerable strength gains. Will order again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 pm