xixer
beezil
stealth114
Biggin
DChamp1
shortys_102
Dr. Steroids
131 posters

Bodypharm.biz Reviews - Is Body Pharm a safe steroid store?

acupunk

Bodypharm.biz Reviews - Is Body Pharm a safe steroid store? - Page 6 Empty Re: Bodypharm.biz Reviews - Is Body Pharm a safe steroid store?

Post by acupunk Tue May 08, 2018 7:46 am

placed an order and within a week had the products in my hands. I used the test prop and had absolutely no PIP,I was impressed.I highly recommend them.it's not allowing me to state how long I've used these products in my review.I have been using prop now for over 3 months have used kalpa's prop for last injection with impressive results.

djack99587

Bodypharm.biz Reviews - Is Body Pharm a safe steroid store? - Page 6 Empty Re: Bodypharm.biz Reviews - Is Body Pharm a safe steroid store?

Post by djack99587 Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:52 am

Late review for this source but i wanted first to try and then give my vote for 10 ml of BodyPharm propionate this gear is killing i used it with my hgh cycle and gave me good gains and great power at the gym.The man is in the game :-)))))

First class communication and support

Package was very discrete
    Drum

Post by Drum Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:48 am

I have been ordering and getting different products for the past 15 years and up to now service and quality were just OK. BodyPharm.biz is the exception my order was process and delivered very fast the fastest yet. Packaging was discreet. And the product quality is great!!!

Would highly recommend for any steroid or peptide orders. This is an all inclusive site what ever you want they are sure to have.
    CHUMBABA

Post by CHUMBABA Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:55 am

Communication has been really high quality, quick reply and adjusted service to my neccesity.

Normal country packages, safety and discrete.

First I bought only 1 pack to try supplier and quality. Everything was good, stuff what came with no any troubles. So, i decided to place another order.

First order to try supplier and product:

1 x KP Test e 250mg/ml Second order

3 x KP test cyp 250mg/ml

1 x 7Lab Clomid 100 x 50mg

I have been using KP Enan for 2 1/2 weeks right now. After first injection i have felt subtle headache from the next morning for few hours. I've not tested the product in any lab but even 1ml 250mg kicked me and i feel stronger, better stamina and strenght. I didn't use other products yet.

For now i'm quite satisfied happy of this stuff, so we will see what results will be about few weeks when this gentle cycle will be have done.
    aratesticle

Post by aratesticle Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:45 am

I have been using Bodypharm's TestE as part of my cycle for the last 6 weeks. Their test rocks. All of the positive attributes of testosterone have been very apparent. Ramped up libido, gained weight, and unfortunately good ole nipple sensitivity, lol.

Communication has been top notch. Bodypharm has always answered in a timely fashion and not even always about an order.

T/A was well within the normal time frame. Packaging was as good as any order I have received.

Product quality is great, I am using it at about .75 ml x2 per week. I figure I really do not need a full 1ml and so far my results are proving that. I have been on over 6 weeks now. On the primo I will have to have the wife do her own review.
    harvman

Post by harvman Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:19 am

I ordered from BodyPharm it took a bit longer than expected. No worries, he kept me informed of what was happening the whole time. He even through in a extra bottle for the wait. I also changed my order in the middle of the whole thing and that was very smooth. I got four bottles of Test Enanthate 250. I have been on it for two weeks now and really starting to see results. Using a little less than 1cc. Strength is starting to go through the roof. I have also gained 7 pounds. I will be placing more orders from them in the near future for friends, and would use nobody else for my personal gear. All around great experience.

Juice21

Post by Juice21 Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:44 am

I am not normally someone who does any sort of reviews or leaves comments, but I have signed up to Roids just to leave one for these guys as I feel so happy with their service. (also very happy to have signed up to the website now as I have been reading some very interesting posts guys)

Bodypharm Test E

7Lab Nolva

Kalpa Boldenone 300

as someone who started a scrawny 130pounds built a solid foundation but hit a brick wall in training. I have since completed three cycles and am just about start my fourth. I have ordered every one of my cycles apart from some other PCT through them. being new I kept things simple and completed 2 cycles on Test E, the third a longer one stacking with bold. I am now up to a lean 180 pounds and feel stronger than ever.
    Attribute

Post by Attribute Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:52 am

Took a chance after seeing lots of good reviews and must say couldn't be happier. So good I'm about to place another order. Thanks

Ordered, had dispatch email not too long after. A better service than prime.

Package arrived within 2 weeks, well packaged and couldn't be happier

Kalpa Test-E 250 Balkan Anastrozole Prescription Grade

3 weeks in at 500mgs, Libido has increased and started to feel strength gains but no fully there yet. No pip Arimidex came packaged as expected, taking half a tab a day. No water retention or gyno so guess its doing its job.
    ramy

Post by ramy Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:46 am

first time using these guys and there good to go very easy transaction and super fast delivery well packaged and nice and discreet only did a small order to see how things went and very pleased with these guy,s or girl,s will be using again from now on thanks BODYPHARM.BIZ
    bigohunter18

Post by bigohunter18 Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:40 am

Been using bodypharm.biz for 5 months and have never had any problems always genuine products what you see on the website is what you get and love that you get a tracking number on each order

Great comms and get easy instructions for payment always had any questions answered

No silly delivery charge get tracking number always get delivered to work and no one has ever questioned what it is

Keep a eye out they have so good discount codes and deals on site from time to time keep up the good work guys
    rockhardman

Post by rockhardman Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:55 am

100 per cent these boys are great first order went through without a problem now on my second ,,

emails answered in good time, no more than a few hours

came pronto

anadroxyl

4 weeks at 50 mg a day does wat it says on the tin

spot on lads
    anapolon-50

Post by anapolon-50 Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:57 am

I received my order in 3 days to the east coast. Ordered Anavar. I know my Anavar and Deca. Great price on the anavar, good gear hard as a rock.If you like Anavar this is the place to get it. great communication emails answered right away like he's waiting for them. Overall experience has been great

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:17 am