xixer
beezil
stealth114
Biggin
DChamp1
shortys_102
Dr. Steroids
131 posters

Bodypharm.biz Reviews - Is Body Pharm a safe steroid store?

brownbomber

Bodypharm.biz Reviews - Is Body Pharm a safe steroid store? - Page 5 Empty Re: Bodypharm.biz Reviews - Is Body Pharm a safe steroid store?

Post by brownbomber Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:54 pm

I usually just take trt but a few weks ago I started a mild cycle of 300mg test a week (150mg twice a week) and the arimidex I bought was junk and I've been crying over everything. I got some new adex from bodypharm and after just three days (0.5mg a day) it's gone heh heh Smile

Very quick reply to emails

Discreet packaging.
    KainVictus

Bodypharm.biz Reviews - Is Body Pharm a safe steroid store? - Page 5 Empty Re: Bodypharm.biz Reviews - Is Body Pharm a safe steroid store?

Post by KainVictus Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:06 am

Ok so this is my first review, but I will try to make it as honest as possible. So I was very nervous about ordering as this was my first cycle, but it came very quick with discreet packaging. I ordered Dragon Pharma's D-Bol, Test E, Nolvadex and HCG, with syringes.

I was using the D-bol and Test E to bulk, and it worked very effectively. I would recommend to anyone. No PIP or nasty side effect, although I did get slight back pains with D-bol as its an oral, these are known as back pumps so I tooks some taurine from Holland and Barrette, and the pains went away.

Great Communication, responded very quick and efficiently. 10/10

Was very discreet and well padded.

Very high quality, like is said it worked very effectively, I had great gains in muscle mass all over, and pushed through my strength barrier.

Overall experience was great, I would recommend to anyone considering buying online. 10/10
    burn

Post by burn Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:06 am

This is my first order with Bodypharm, so made a test order of 40ml of eq and 10ml of test e. All Dragon Pharma, and some kalpa pharma adex.

Everything from inquiries to shipment was communicated well, and the oil looks clean and clear, with authentic vial and verified code with Dragon pharma.

Bodypharm is definitely legit, and will order again.

Email inquiries were replied clearly and promptly. Steps from order pending to shipment were also promptly updated.

TA is acceptable for international, and packaging is neat and discrete. Good job..

Just started the test e and eq 1 cc each. So far so good as the oil is clean and smooth,

will update the results again.
    why-me

Post by why-me Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:12 am

Bodypharm has been a good source to me over the years and have never received a bad product from them

Always responds within a day if not sooner

The pack always arrives with in 2 weeks overseas and we'll packed

Ordered supertest 450 x 2

I ran this product 800 mgs weekly. 1 cc monday - 1cc Thursday.

I will run this every once in awhile for a nice blast as I usually don't go over 500 mgs weekly of test enenthate or cyp.

This 10 week blast I gain 15 pounds. I increased my protein intake as I started taking shakes with all my meals. Since your body is anabolic while on gear especially running 800 mgs weekly the protein is important. Carbs I ran a little lower this go around just to control the bloat.

By the 2nd week I noticed an increase in aggression not only in the gym but at home and especially driving in town! I mean I'm getting road rage every time I drive hahah. Also the sex drive went in to over time. My girl loves when I'm running high test because we wax 2 - 3 times daily. By this time my estro was climbing high and upped my exemastane to 25 mgs every 3rd day or so.

3rd week I jumped 6 pounds and it kept going until my last injection of a total 15 pounds.

All my lifts went up considerably even as I was just focusing more detail work as opposed to lifting heavy but it all came together almost like it was automatic.

I felt really on top of the world and had the alpha male feeling happening haha and was happy with the results.

The 2 bad things about running this high of test for me is the damn anxiety! Almost instant after the 2nd pin I get it. I control with a half tab of prescribe anti anxiety meds from the doc but still doesn't help a 100%.

The other down fall is the damn hunger is magnified by 1000%! It's ridiculous as I'll eat a meal and have a shake and within a half hour I'm STARVING again. It's almost annoying. But I'm able to eat more calories this way but food and sex is on my mind 24 hours a day

Bodypharm is a good source and always there to help with questions and support.
    Rage13

Bodypharm.biz Reviews - Is Body Pharm a safe steroid store? - Page 5 Empty IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEIR SITE

Post by Rage13 Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:52 am

just clicked on the link provided here for their site and a message came up in my security that their site may have been compromised.
    transform

Post by transform Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:29 am

Was skeptical on ordering from this source...because I have been burnt one too many times. After chatting with a few board members they told me this source was legit. I decided to pull the trigger And order 2-kits of Humatrope 72iu. Man was I excited 12 days later when I got the package sitting at my doorsteps! This source has awesome customer service and their gear is as legit as it gets! Been tired of ordering all these crap Chinese GH with no labels....not knowing what your putting in your body...when you take their GH..you know what your putting in your body....REAL GROWTH HORMONE!!!!. Hope this guy sticks around for a long time. You have a life long customer!!!!

Communication was lightning fast. Sent donation....donation were picked up in almost 15minutes!....Email for shipping sent the same day. Could not believe it but it was true!!! Got tracker # the next day!

A+++++++ across the board.

Packaging was on point too....product sealed and wrapped properly. Contents were in perfect condition

Quality is 100% Pharma!!!! Taking 3.5iu's ED for the past 2weeks. Sides came on after 7days...numb fingers....been sleeping like a rock & waking up feeling amazing!!!! Running with 600mg Enthanate 400mg Tren Enth per week.

Great pricing...Real Pharma gear...what else could you ask for?!

Ordering again soon!!!!!
    StAcKeD

Post by StAcKeD Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:44 am

I was first a bit suspicious about ordering from the internet but I thought if would give it a try since Bodypharm had such a good review. I was not disappointed with the service and the quality of the dragon pharma products

I had some questions and BPh replied every time with in 24 hours

I ran a 12 weeks test e course and the results were beyond expectations. Had great gains and had all the expected side effects. Used arimidex and was all good.

Had many pb's broken

I would definitely recommend Bodypharm to anybody.

Bigmeech121

Post by Bigmeech121 Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:24 am

Hey bro im new to all this i need help!!
    Unisol

Post by Unisol Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:37 am

Communication and service is top-notch! I really can't say enough good things about this source. They have a fantastic site. The ordering process is very straight forward. This gentleman has always answered my emails within 24 hours (most of the time even less than that). They never leave you hanging or wondering what is going on with your order.

Packaging is very discrete and professional. Looks like any other box you might get in the mail.

Product quality is very good. Injectables are very smooth. Orals work good too. Have had good results with all products that I have ordered so far. Will place more orders in the future!
    bruno

Post by bruno Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:59 am

What can I say......this guy is 100 percent.....my order was lost by our great postal service and he I done the same order again which only cost my half the price..

Got my order this time....

Quite a few emails sent and he took the time to reply to each one...

You won't be let down buying from this supplier...

Always replies and very helpful

Nothing stands out with the postage ....just as it should be

All gtg products

Tren ace gives a bit of the normal cough, Proviron and anavar working as it should and clen seems gtg ....Shakes ....so must be good Clen
    bigguy
    bigguy

Post by bigguy Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:40 am

Always happy to order with Bodypharm as he is great guy to deal with, one of few sources that im never worried to order! The gear is very good dosed i have tried Test E 250 by Dragon Pharma their Tren A and their Test p and test e 400.All are Greatly dosed (hell even some where nearly 11 ml in the vial) smooth and pip free and clear oils Personally i prefer always Test 400 gear, is strong gear theres no doubt if i need Test 400 again it will be definitely Dragon Pharma. I strongly Recommend this source,as im not only satisfied with the gear,but also with the very good customer care.
    mikeyboy513

Post by mikeyboy513 Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:33 am

I've ordered from a lot of differant sources and these guys are by far the best ,I ordered test E,dbol tbol anavar and adex and all was top grade product I've used them all b4 and know this is quality gear, thanx guys

bigjohn_bluesfan

Post by bigjohn_bluesfan Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:12 am

Been using Bodypharm for a few cycles now. Finally getting to review now that ive had several runs using his gear. Overall happy. Very few sides and minimal pip. Solid weight gain, strength and vascularity - all signs of legit dosages.

Very good communication. One of the better suppliers when it comes to focusing on customer expectations.

Packing was fine. No issues. Every order has arrived safely.

Test Prop

Test Cyp

Tren Ace

Mast E

3 run. Used for about 16-20 wks each time. Dont get Tren sweats on this gear like other suppliers but ive done Tren for years. Receptors needing resetting may be part of this. I do get Tren cough post injection quite often so I know its dosed correctly. Up 15 lbs off the Cyp and thats with a clean diet. I recommend this supplier. Hes legit and youll be happy with the gear you receive.
    HiFinest808

Bodypharm.biz Reviews - Is Body Pharm a safe steroid store? - Page 5 Empty Tracking

Post by HiFinest808 Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:00 pm

We’re u be able to track it and how long did it take? I got a tracking but it doesn’t work, it shipped last Monday to me.
    pawn man

Post by pawn man Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:51 pm

don't use body pharm. I placed an order, they gave a bogus tracking #. they delayed me for a month, when said it was time to send another package with a legit tracking # they locked me out of my account. I still have no product no money and no way to contact them. I am screwed out of $470.00
    HiFinest808

Post by HiFinest808 Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:40 pm

I received my item a couple days ago tracking takes a while because it has to pass through customs before u can actually track it. took exactly 20 days total from ship date
    Missfit
    Missfit

Post by Missfit Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:18 am

My first order went through these guys!! I did a lot of research through all suppliers and put in a few orders in different places.. Theses guys are professional and efficient with shipping. I received my order in 12 days after ordering..
    pawn man

Post by pawn man Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:56 pm

well it has been over a month, I still have not received my order. they keep giving me the run around. they gave me a bogus tracking #. they have lied and put me off for over a month.
    pawn man

Post by pawn man Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:09 am

I am still getting the run around. they still giving me bogus tracking # and lying about it being trackable. their customer service is crap.
    pawn man

Post by pawn man Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:46 pm

still no shipment and now they wont respond to my contact. they took $450.00 and sent nothing. the tracking # they supplied was bogus. everytime I have tried to track it over the past month and a half, it says invalid #. I guess I am screwed. DONT USE BODY PHARM
    pawn man

Post by pawn man Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:22 pm

these guys are not professional. they have lied time and time again. they got my money 10/4/17 claim they shipped it, game me a bogus tracking # that cant be tracked. and now they wont respond to my contacts. I still have no product and they still have my $450.00. BODY PHARM IS A SCAM
    pawn man

Post by pawn man Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:28 pm

finally received my package. not a good supplier.
    Derek_D

Post by Derek_D Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:50 am

I always make small orders too see if i like the source enough to make a large order. That being said so far I liked Bodypharm's gear.

Communicating wasn't needed everything went smooth

I've used the test and tren in a month. I usually pin about 1g 1.4 g on tren when I'm prepping . Tren was pretty good it went in smooth no pip what's so ever nothing floating in the vial even in the weather conditions im currently in the tren didn't crash.

You won't regret ordering ...
    russianduf

Post by russianduf Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:40 am

Ran with BodyPharm twice so far. Last cycle was tren a and test p 100 mg of each eod. Gained a solid 15 pounds on this run. I love the tren, it gave me that extra push and pump that I love. It had me sweating for nothing

Everything was tight and on point

Quality is on point, like I mentioned the tren had me sweating for nothing. Aggressive workouts, oily skin. Gear had action
    bigsdawg

Post by bigsdawg Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:53 am

Review for BodyPharm. Been using BodyPharm's gear for a good while now after doing my homework and don't intend on changing sources. What works works Period. Solid gains as I use their gear in the offseason. Test cyp and Equipoise

Quick confirmation of order and even quicker updates once they receive payment. I like that as Im anal about communication .

Very discreet and quick shipping ,Never had a problem

Always good quality and clean gear. Old school pyramid style cycle and always get good symptoms.(oily skin, increased sex drive and strength

No need for me to shop anywhere else

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:24 am