Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Acne After Cycle

ramborippt
    ramborippt

Acne After Cycle Empty Acne After Cycle

Post by ramborippt Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:07 am

just wondering why im breaking out more now that my cycle is over. is there a reason for this ? i just starting taking b5 again at 7g/ed. hopefully that helps ! ive also been taking tribulus at 6.25g/ed for about a2 weeks now. im starting pct on the 26th,nolva 40/30/20 and tribulus 6.25g/ed. what can i do about the acne ?
    Cannons
    Cannons

Acne After Cycle Empty Re: Acne After Cycle

Post by Cannons Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:12 am

Your body is starting to produce an influx of Testosterone which causes oily skin and acne, its almost like your going through puberty again. B5 works really well for me, you've got the right idea 7-10 grams per day. Another good idea, I'm not sure whos this was, but someone on this board...get some witch hazel and rubbing alcohol, mix half and half in a squirt bottle and have someone mist down your back and shoulders a couple times a day, especially before bed. As far as acne on your face, wash your face twice daily and make sure you put a nonfragrant, non pore clogging lotion on as well, especially if your anywhere near the cold weather that we've been having. This way you don't cause your face to become to dry which will cause an unbalance and cause acne as well from dead skin. Exfoliation is good to do once or twice per week. Get one of those masks (I know it sounds gay) apply to your face at night let it set then rinse it off. It works wonders. Thats what you can do for now, it will go away after your PCT though and your hormone levels are back up to normal, unfortunately, depending on how bad it is, the scars take a little bit longer to heal. Hope this helps.
    sgammons
    sgammons
    VIP
    VIP

Post by sgammons Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:46 am

Bump to cannons.

later

sgammons
    lasix82
    lasix82

Post by lasix82 Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:38 pm

Tanning works great for me. I also used proactiv and some products from lexx skin company for spot clean ups. Let me know if any work out for you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:45 am