El Hefe
hatfield
6 posters

Prop Injection

hatfield
    hatfield

Prop Injection Empty Prop Injection

Post by hatfield Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:10 am

will cutting prop. with grapeseed oil decrease the pain? if so how much should be used for a icc shot and where is the best( your opinion) place to inject prop? have started training in grappling to get ready for the genx contest and because it is awesome training, getting closer to planning a cycle.
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Prop Injection Empty Re: Prop Injection

Post by El Hefe Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:09 am

yes it will help alot.
    try 1/2 ml grape seed oil to every ml of prop, if thet doesnt work use equal parts. I inject prop every where, glutes, delts, tri's and quads, as long as I cut it its fine.

later
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:09 pm

Warming your gear up will also help. I dont inject anything unless i have .5cc of sterile grape seed and have let it sit in hot water for 2 minutes. It barely even hurts with this regiment.

I only shoot my test into my medius(sp)...glute area. That is personal preferance though.
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:49 pm

Rulez wrote:Warming your gear up will also help. I dont inject anything unless i have .5cc of sterile grape seed and have let it sit in hot water for 2 minutes. It barely even hurts with this regiment.

I only shoot my test into my medius(sp)...glute area. That is personal preferance though.

Spot on Rulez. Warming helps a great deal. Medius injects are the way to go. With prop and freaquent inject though you may habve to hit other areas and cutting it with GS and wariming will definately reduce the pain.
    NTG
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:29 pm

D.K. wrote:yes it will help alot.
    try 1/2 ml grape seed oil to every ml of prop, if thet doesnt work use equal parts. I inject prop every where, glutes, delts, tri's and quads, as long as I cut it its fine.

later

bumpin DK..also the pain should begin to lessen the next few times you hit the same spots as your body begins to adapt to the BA levels in prop, so i think no scientist here
    Jaz75

Post by Jaz75 Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:55 am

Some people inj every day w prop..my opinion if its good every other day works for me. Stick with delts and glutes...allowing u 4 days..and when injecting remember to go very slow...the slower u inject it...the less it will hurt..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 am