Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Anadrol And Drinking!!

dragonboy

Anadrol And Drinking!!

Post by dragonboy on Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:03 am

k guess dont hate me jus thelp me i just started taking the oxydrol 50mg a day...i want ot go out and have 1 fun night and drink is this a problem i dotn drink atll on a regualr basis..its like once in a blue moon..i fi go out and drink ..waht will happen
El Hefe
Admin

Re: Anadrol And Drinking!!

Post by El Hefe on Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:47 am

A one time thing on your 1st few days probably nothing, make it a weekly tihng and your going to have a real issue. I think its not just a liver health issue its a responsibilty issue with most. If your going to live this life style then live it 100% if your going to add aas into the equation.

later

Post by 69ECLIPSE on Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:29 am

i think you could get away with one night just be moderate don't get shitfaced and don't do this regularly.with anadrol its a very potent steriod and harsh on the liver as is not to mention most guys get beer muscles when their not on gear so be careful in that respect also!!!

Post by BuffD on Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:22 am

It's not like your liver will fall out. Just don't make a habit of it. Once in a while is fine but I wouldn't even do it once a week. So go out and have fun but then don't drink again for a few weeks at least.

Post by BrotherIron on Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:13 am

Remember drinking basically makes your body take a step back for every step forward, so i wouldnt make it a regualr thing.

Post by o2jumper on Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:50 am

When I used to wrestle, we would get tore up quite a bit. The coach informed us that is takes 15-30 days to fully recover from the effects of alcohol. Also, every twelve ounces of beer drops your body's resistance to fight infection and illness by 1%. Getting sick during cycle would be a major setback that is for sure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:32 pm