Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Letro

bdiddy
    bdiddy

Letro      Empty Letro

Post by bdiddy Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:03 am

does anyone know the dosage of letro i will be recieveing 60ml but dont really know
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Letro      Empty Re: Letro

Post by Rulez Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:50 am

2.5mg is the dosage
    bdiddy
    bdiddy

Post by bdiddy Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:35 am

is that a day and how many days a week durin a cycle
    morthanmeetsthei
    morthanmeetsthei

Post by morthanmeetsthei Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:07 am

Most letro is 60ml at 2.5mg/ml. so its only a ml/day for most guys. It all depends on how your body aromatizes the gear, how sensistive your body is to estrogen, and how much/what gear you are using. Letro is my AI of choice and I do the 2.5mg/day. Its keeps my estrogen in check and more importantly control my progesterone. I love the Nor-19's but without Letro the lactating nipples suck!!!
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:07 am

morthanmeetsthei wrote:Most letro is 60ml at 2.5mg/ml. so its only a ml/day for most guys. It all depends on how your body aromatizes the gear, how sensistive your body is to estrogen, and how much/what gear you are using. Letro is my AI of choice and I do the 2.5mg/day. Its keeps my estrogen in check and more importantly control my progesterone. I love the Nor-19's but without Letro the lactating nipples suck!!!

Bump... no matter what dose you use make sure you take it everyday and not skip days...
    We_Are_Venom
    We_Are_Venom

Post by We_Are_Venom Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:52 am

morthanmeetsthei wrote:Most letro is 60ml at 2.5mg/ml. so its only a ml/day for most guys. It all depends on how your body aromatizes the gear, how sensistive your body is to estrogen, and how much/what gear you are using. Letro is my AI of choice and I do the 2.5mg/day. Its keeps my estrogen in check and more importantly control my progesterone. I love the Nor-19's but without Letro the lactating nipples suck!!!

Can letro really control progesterone related sides from nandrolones/trenbolones?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 pm