Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Getttin cut

KingOfSpades
    KingOfSpades

Getttin cut Empty Getttin cut

Post by KingOfSpades Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:03 pm

k guys heres the deal, I have two cycles under my belt, first was test e 500 mg/wk, second was same except with d-bol added 50mg, both cycles were 12 wks.

so i want to do my first cutter for spring, these are my options and just wanted some opinions. i will not include pct or AI's, just the cycle portion...

Test E 500mg wk 1-12
    T-bol 30-mg weeks 1-8
    clenbuterol two on two wks off approach

Now i dont know if i want to instead do prop for 8 wks 100mg eod, or do sustanon 650mg a week. I will be running bodyopus diet which is ketogenic and cutting my maintanence cals by 10%. so basically my question is, should i switch the test ester? thanks
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Getttin cut Empty Re: Getttin cut

Post by Dr. Steroids Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:57 pm

Well switching the test is going to be mostly personal preference. I prefer Prop myself and others like Sust. I bloat much easier on a blend myself but there are steps you can take to keep bloat down.

I would run a different ester of test b/c if your first 2 cycles were enth. I would run prop to see if you like it better or the sust. This will help you learn how your body reacts to each. Also, I wouldnt run the oral for 8 weeks, instead run it 5-6 weeks tops.

I am assuming you have your AI's and PCT in lock since you are not posting them here. I would suggest you check out our PCT forum to get some new fresh ideas on both though.

You will find many people do not like ketogenic diets for many reasons so good luck with that. If you haven't run a keto diet, you'll find it difficult to function properly, meaning if your job requires alot of mental fortitude you'll be in for trouble b/c you wont be able to think well at all. Also, you'll most likely run into a rut quickly with this diet b/c the body needs carbs to function properly which is why so many cycle there carbs instead. So good luck with that.
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:05 am

I'd switch it to Prop. Enanthate not only causes more bloat by itself, but I've always noticed that the longer you run the Test the more bloated you get. So a short 8 weeker should be good.

Weeks 1-8: 100mg Test Prop (eod)
    Weeks 2-8: 30-50mg Tbol (ed)
    *Clen 2w on 2w off for cycle and PCT
    **Switching the Tbol for Var would work very well, if not better with this cycle. You could also run the Var for the entire cycle.

I'd also skip on the keto diet. Ketosis has its purpose if you're dieting down for a show, but it's actually a catabolic state of metabolism that your body goes into when it has reached a certain stage of starvation. So you don't want to put your body into a state of ketosis for very long or you'll soon realize just how hard it is to gain or even keep muscle while on a prolonged keto diet. Just keep your diet simple. I think the easiest diet to slim down on is just a plants and protein diet. You just eat fruits, vegetables, meat, protein powder, and a very low amount of grains. Keep the starchy vegetables like potatoes on the low side too. I lose fat on that diet without adding any kind of extra cardio or supplements. It's also pretty healthy for you.
    KingOfSpades
    KingOfSpades

Post by KingOfSpades Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:01 am

thanks for the input guys, it sounds like prop will be the one.

as far as running the ketogenic, I feel like i should try it as i just read a whole book. I think dan duchaine is pretty reputable too, and theres a lot of science backing his assertions. i'm sitting at 245lb 14% bf right now and for once in my life i really want to be sub 8%. if you guys have specific articles that are not keto and are contest prep i would love to read them.

i didnt mention the pct and ai's because i feel like my system is good. i have been running 3 weeks clomid, 6 weeks aromasin for pct, and a-dex for on cycle AI.

also fonz, i ran d-bol last cycle for 8 weeks at 50mg, and bloodwork was great afterwords. I am a huge proponant to running some orals for longer because d-bol is a great compound.
    tylernus
    tylernus

Post by tylernus Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:12 am

I agree with DaFonz and Elmucho on scratching the keto diet. Just eat Clean food and cut the sugars and fats out and you will most certainly drop bf% especially with the added help of clen. Just eattheh majority of your complex carbs like brown rice&oats prior to your workout and then switch your carbs to veggies in the evening. And remember to always keep your protein intake high along with plenty of water.

And if your cutting then I would go with prop or Sust. I like prop and hold very little water. Plus like Fonz said you should experiment with Test Esters since you've already ran Test E, which bloats me like hell.
    KingOfSpades
    KingOfSpades

Post by KingOfSpades Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:58 am

K guys, I cant even explain how much i appreciate and respect your opinions, but I went through the hassle of reading the whole book, taking notes, then designing a personal diet that took me like 4 hours. I also had already bought a glucose meter. This is by no means a long term diet, probably 8 weeks.

I believe as bb's we must subject ourselves to different things to see how our bodies react. If the diet is too catabolic then I will switch to more "normal" ratios, you guys are prob right but I think its worth a try.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:02 am