Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Should I Wear a Belt?

Beesnest

Re: Should I Wear a Belt?

Post by Beesnest on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:06 pm

Be careful honey, a belt is not going to really support your spine. The very best spine support jrt is really, really strong abs.
I used a belt for awhile...when my muscle was weak after spine surgery. But it really only cut off my breath. Something you can work toward.... is to thicken up your lower back.
Your new butt machine should help you with that...[by the way, lets see a picture of the model?] You can work your lower back and butt safely at the same time.
It may take you like 6 months jrt. I grew a much stronger ,thicker [so my spine divot is deep] in about 6 to 8 months with the help of a great butt machine and doing slightly bent knee dead lifts with my abs tight...and my head up [short range of motion]
My waist size did get bigger from it... but not in the oblique area... my waist is thicker because my lower back is thicker.

Be careful with the weight honey, your training alone and the muscles want to go go go go...but the skeleton says no no no.

Post by jrtlover on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:56 pm

here's the butt blaster, I'll get it put together next week. Should definitely help with lower back.
Amazon.com: Butt Blaster (Home Model): Sports & Outdoors
Beesnest

Post by Beesnest on Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:35 pm

jrt this looks like a great machine. This machine is going to lift and separate your butt. The pad in the center is great for lower back support.

Now...the only thing I'm hoping is that its nice and tall to accommodate your long legs.

Post by ironclad on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:09 pm

Wow! That's quite a machine there. You have one of these? I want a go, turn my large behind into buns of steel

Post by jrtlover on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:48 pm

Yup gonna get it put together next week and have a go at it! My glutes are notorious. They have their own zip code. They are very full and very round and I hold all my fat there but there's no cellulite, men love my butt for what reason I have no idea, but judges wouldn't love it very much. So the goal is to keep it round but lift it and lean it down. I have BUBBLE BUTT! Ask IP he's seen it!
4thAD

Post by 4thAD on Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:21 am

jrtlover wrote:here's the butt blaster, I'll get it put together next week. Should definitely help with lower back.
Amazon.com: Butt Blaster (Home Model): Sports & Outdoors

Thats a cool looking machine, wouldn't mind trying it myself.

PLEASE Do Not ask me for sources!

Johnny Bretz

Post by Johnny Bretz on Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:52 am

Personally I use belt on squats and pulls, but for other exercises I think it is useful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:23 pm