smj
pound4pound
cschulze
JLBKOJACK33
Dr. Steroids
141 posters

RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

shak

RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source - Page 4 Empty Re: RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

Post by shak Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:38 am

Got in on the promo and picked up a jug of test prop to see what it was about. Ta to us East coast was 12 days total and Rxsteroids responded to all of my inquiries within 24 hrs. I've been using the prop at 350mg/week and I am seeing all of the expected sides and results with no pip. All around great product from a solid source. Just placed a larger order last week and plan more in the future.

I have ordered Kalpa Pharma Test prop 100mg/ml

Using 350mg/week with all of the expected sides - feel great, loads of energy, libido up, Confidence up, strength up, had to throw in letro for new gyno issues (I am very estrogen sensitive) and no pip. I have a great deal of experience with good and bad test prop and can attest to the quality of this product. Definitely recommend
    Ramblin

RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source - Page 4 Empty Re: RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

Post by Ramblin Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:35 am

Amazing turn around as usual, which has been about 10 days. You really can't get any better than that.

I've ordered before and the only reason I'd use anyone else is if what I need is not in stock. Otherwise they have a customer for life.

Good packaging, ordered 3 vials of Test e 250 kalpa

The kalpa is a good product. First injection I got some decent pip but after that, hardly any, if at all.

I'm cruising on it, so I'm not expecting any dramatic results, just looking to maintain right now.

Great company

Post by www Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:08 am

Reviewing ansomone HGH

Communication was great.

Through email 3 times and responded with in few hours.

Fast shipping.

With in allotted TA

I have run Ansomone before and this hgh had all the sides of pharma. Figured out that 4 iu ed was the sweet spot for me. In the beginning ran @ 5-7.5iu ed. At this dose hands and feet would go numb within few hours. Then I would feel extremely lethargic and tired. With out a nap during the day it was hard for me to workout. After couple of months of 4 iu ed I noticed increased energy, fat loss around the belly region and over all wellness. I had a feeling of my body working at an optimum rate. Hair and nails grew fast. Skin fresh and smooth. Acne and patches started to fade away.

Ansomone HGH is no joke.

Highly recommend.
    mac27

Post by mac27 Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:13 am

Ordered from them and got my order in 10 days.Very good communication and they walked me through the ordering process.

Aegir

Post by Aegir Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:42 am

I put in two huge separate orders 2 months back and just started my cycle this month. I currently using their Dbol and Cutaxyl blend. Things didnt kick in for me till the the 3rd week but when it did jesus things are magical once again lol. I have also used their HCG, and T4 and its g2g. Cant wait to get to the anavar towards the end of my cycle. Just a heads up the Cutaxyl has major pip and I'm doing ED Injections. THANKS RXSTEROIDS!!! Customer service is excellent and Gear outstanding!

youngun

Post by youngun Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:23 am

I have used this company on numerous occasions and have found them to be an efficient and reliable source of good quality products.

All replies to emails have been within 48hrs but usually far quicker ! They are always happy to help with any queries and all orders have arrived within 48hrs of payment.

Packaging has always been discreet and secure. I have never received a broken bottle or amp.

This was my first use of Kalpa Pharmaceuticals and the results spoke for themselves. I will certainly be using this lab again.
    jmyall34

Post by jmyall34 Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:47 am

I put in two huge separate orders 2 months back and just started my cycle this month. I currently using their Dbol and Cut Mix blend. Things didnt kick in for me till the the 3rd week but when it did jesus things are magical once again lol. I have also used their HCG, and T4 and its g2g. Cant wait to get to the anavar towards the end of my cycle. Just a heads up the Cut Mix has major pip and I'm doing ED Injections. THANKS RXSTEROIDS!!! Customer service is excellent and Gear outstanding!

JoeCoffee

Post by JoeCoffee Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:42 am

Rxsteroids is the greatest - fast replies to all my emails. Order made it to the States in 2 weeks!!! However, the terrible US postal service took 11 days to get it from New York to Arizona! Ordered from many places - Rxsteroids is the ONLY place I will order from now.

TomSizeMore

Post by TomSizeMore Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:14 am

Honestly RxSteroids has been very professional, ALWAYS responded promptly and frankly had to pacify me as I struggled with first time order nightmares. Everything went smoothly and their service has been above expectations. I will use them exclusively and recommend them highly.

Guns_of_Navarone

Post by Guns_of_Navarone Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:00 am

I wanted to make a review about my order in the past. Even though some months has passed I still consider Rxsteroids as a reliable and excellent source who offers only high-class products. I'll definetly order again!

Rxsteroids is very fast and replies as quick as possible. There is nothing more you can ask for!

100% discreet and well packaged!!

I used Ansomone about 4IU per day and could noticed within a week I got leaner. I even started to get CTS on that low dose within 2 Weeks. This product is excellent!

And my anastrozole worked the way it should be! After I upped my test dose to 1g my nipples started to get very sensitive and caused a small pressure. So I took 0,25mg anastrozole each day and all of a sudden it went away!!
    harney

Post by harney Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:23 am

I ordered Dragon Pharma's Test E 400, and have been using 1 cc per week. Hunger has increased, and no bloat at this dosage with a clean diet. There is no PIP from the product, and I can confirm it's GTG. I have placed a subsequent order with this supplier because I'm very pleased with the products, pricing and efficiency.

Xplosivefibres

Post by Xplosivefibres Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:31 am

After just 6 days of being on Kalpa Dbol noticed a difference at 50mg a day. 30 pre workout in morning and 20mg at night. I'm also Taking Deca and Test E...but I have noticed a big difference already with adding the Dbol in the mix. Thanks man again for the fast service and good gear Smile

fishtownflexin
    fishtownflexin

Post by fishtownflexin Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:46 am

First Online buyer.

Ordered several weeks ago for a friend. Communication was a bit off from my side as it was my first time, but rxsteroids has been very helpful throughout the entire process.

Ordered Kalpa Tbol -
    Slow steady gains from week 2. 6lbs up
    The Mutant

Post by The Mutant Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:51 am

Seems to be the best source for EU buyers. Quick and discrete shipping with great selection and fair prices. I know you should always have a back up source, but I hope I never have to order elsewhere. This was my second order from them.

email and Pms answered in 24 hours, though little need for communication overall

packaged well and discrete, speediest delivery I've seen

Ordered Dragon Pharma anavar 50 and Genotropin HGH

Haven't used Dragon Pharma from second order, but was repeat order stock up as was so notably effective the first time. A mere 50mgs for 7 weeks with test 250mg/wk and everyone was commenting - strength up and noticeable lean gains Genotropin, not seeing much fat loss yet, but what do you expect at 2IU a day for only 3 weeks....Definitely more vivid dreams that seem to last all night, and when upped to 3IU or more - pure exhaustion. Used hyges and jins in previous years - appear similar so far. No blood tests done to say for sure.

tbhard

Post by tbhard Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:36 am

Flawless transaction. Legit items. Rapid responses. One of the greatest sources around.

Highly professional with quick responses.

Around 2.5 months ago, I asked Rxsteroids what brands of letrozole they stocked and it turned out that they had stocked my favourite brand of letro - dragon pharma. I have been on 2.5mg eod for a month and have almost crashed my e2 and still feel great. I have no loss of libido but have some joint crackling sounds from my legs lol. Highly genuine.

Highly professional and honest outfit, try these guys out.
    Bull3:16

Post by Bull3:16 Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:53 am

Ordered already several times at RxSteroids. Good guy who offers a great service. This is a review for Kalpa Test Prop, Dragon Pharma Ari and some Caber which I have used already.

I used the Test Prop for my last Tren cycle and the current one and it's doing it's job! It's simply there to keep my Test levels at base (125mg/week) and Tren is the real focus. Anyway, this Kalpa gear was g2g and had no issues whatsoever! The arimidex from Dragon was much more potent then the last Ari I used from another producer. Will go back to this again. I was running it along the Test due to I'm pretty sensitive to aromasation (0.25mg/eod) The Caber did a good job and made what it's supposed to do. I took 0,25mg E3D.

RxSteroids is on of the "go to" sources I have :-)
    Tradesman

Post by Tradesman Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:58 am

Order processes is simple, efficient and pain free...good communication throughout

Great source, service topped off with great customer support & communication
    steve_0_ace

Post by steve_0_ace Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:59 am

Very very happy with this seller, all quality products

Received in a week, perfect.

Cut Mix and Cut Long all both very powerful. Both have given me tren cough, insomnia and night sweats. After 2 weeks I could see veins all over my body, veins that I have never seen before. And my strengh increased too. Only bad bad thing is nigh swear, I was completely soaked, but it´s a sign of good tren. Dragon Pharma NPP is fire, I was using too much and I had to decrease the dosage because I had pain in my kidneys, I was using 1cc each day, and this is a very very high dosage, 1400 a week, so I lowered the dosage and pains goes away. This NPP gave me a lot of strengh and I forgot all the pains in my tendoms, I love this effect of the nandrolone. I gained about 10kg (22 pounds)

Very pleased with this source.
    STEEDA69

Post by STEEDA69 Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:59 am

Iv had three orders from Rxsteroids. Very happy with the way all three were handled. In know I can be a big of a pain when I'm ordering with consistent emails and questions and just being antsy about receiving pack. Rxsteroids handled my crazy ass well Smile the whole dragon pharma line is very good. All three orders came to states no problems with customs.

Packaged fine. T/a was two weeks on average which isng bad at all coming. Across the pond.

All products work just like they ought to! Love the dragon pharma sust because it 300mg/ml so two shots gets me an even 600mg weekly. Prop was dosed correctly. I swear that Dragon Pharma dbol is the best dbol it ever had. I ordered like three of them. Gave one to a friend and he won't stop asking me to get him more! Arimidex controlled estro appropriately. Only use it when I need it.

Rxsteroids is on point. Service is very reliable and products are legit
    Ton1333
    Ton1333

Post by Ton1333 Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:59 pm

These guys are my #1 go to for quality gear. Tried a couple other sources and kept losing money with Australian customs seizing everything. RXSTEROIDS.NET by far the best for service, but the main thing which keeps me as a loyal customer is their packaging.

Communication is awesome they're usually online on their site to chat or send them a email and they'll get back you that day.

I was honestly hesitant with ordering from an overseas source again tried a well known site and their packaging was terrible (bubble wrapped with tape around the lot) Done a trial order with RXSTEROIDS.NET and their packaging is the best I've seen hands down. I went through the reviews on here and they all say the same lol I thought some of the reviews were fake how they kept praising their packaging, But it is top notch the way they do it, Very smart.

I went to Thailand for 3 months to train and got on kalpa pharma brand. Hands down the best quality gear ive ever tried. RXSTEROIDS.NET supply that brand so its a no brainer to stick with that brand. They also send verification codes so can check on kalpa pharma site to check if legit. Ive put on 15kg in 6 weeks still got 10 weeks to go. Gear is smooth as no pip at all, Strength is through the roof. Very lethargic, but thats what you expect from quality anadrol Ive always experienced that with good anadrol.

Give these guys a try guarantee you'll be happy.
    plates

Post by plates Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:58 am

I am so glad i did my research and went with this company. Not only are the products good their customer service is amazing. I asked every question you could think of before i even made my first order and all questions were answered quickly and thoroughly. Ive made a few orders since then and have been more then happy with the products, service and most importantly the results I have gotten. If you want good service, products, prices and results give rxsteroids.net a go.

dez

Post by dez Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:54 am

Ordered plenty of times from this supplier, was running gear from a different supplier throughout first 3 weeks and since switching to dragon pharma had some massively explosive gains.

Communication from this supplier is top notch, most take a few weeks(10 or more days) to be recieved and ive always recieved my items within 7 days.

Highly discreet packaging, looks like something you'd buy from an auction site.

Switched to this supplier after running kalpa and ran a 10 week cycle of dragon pharma tren e 400mg / week alongside 450mg of test and is very much an amazing compound. Awful tren cough, wheezing, irritable as they come, couldnt sleep for death and destroying everything in the gym.

Will definitely get my next cycle from this supplier. Just hoping they get some dost and a wider range of peptides to go alongside.
    vinceS

Post by vinceS Mon May 01, 2017 10:19 am

This was the second time I had ordered from Rxsteroids, first time was the easiest vendor I've ever used.

Second time around they were even better to be honest there was a little issue with the bacteriostatic water I ordered but it wasn't their fault. Without any hesitation they send out another vial free of charge which arrived again the next week just like the rest of the order did.

Excellent customer support emailed back every time even what I'd of thought was out of hours.

Arrived in a nice discreet padded envelope

Onto my second Sustanon now coming into week 7, strength and size are literally going through the roof cant wait to see the end product.

Started with the HCG mid cycle with clomid to bring the little fellas back to life a bit seems to be working a treat!

Would highly recommend you to try this vendor their service is above what I would have ever expected!

Thanks
    sammydabull2

Post by sammydabull2 Thu May 04, 2017 8:20 am

These guys were easy to deal with and very professional, no need for contact after first few questions.

For international it came real quick, matter of fact it was unexpectedly fast so much so that I wasn't sure what it was til I opened it (which took 5 full minutes being it was packed so well)

Dragon Pharma dbol: Used these as a kicker last cycle, was very impressed, the pumps were nice at just 40mg a day and strength increase was noticable. I had a mild appetite suppression but all dbols do that to me so I wasn't suprised. I have also used Dragon Pharma prop from elsewhere and I will say they make quality goods!

I had a good experience here, and will definitely order again
    Rage13

Post by Rage13 Sun May 07, 2017 10:57 am

I placed an order to RxSteriods on on May 1 and payment was recieved on May 2. I was sent an email stating my order would be shipped withing 48 hrs. To this day my order says paid and shipping status is pending. I sent 2 emails asking for shipping info and noone has responded. I placed my order with them based on the positive reviews from this forum. Can anyone shed any light on this? Do they usually operate in this manner?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:20 am