Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

shak

Re: RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

Post by shak on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:38 am

Got in on the promo and picked up a jug of test prop to see what it was about. Ta to us East coast was 12 days total and Rxsteroids responded to all of my inquiries within 24 hrs. I've been using the prop at 350mg/week and I am seeing all of the expected sides and results with no pip. All around great product from a solid source. Just placed a larger order last week and plan more in the future.

I have ordered Kalpa Pharma Test prop 100mg/ml

Using 350mg/week with all of the expected sides - feel great, loads of energy, libido up, Confidence up, strength up, had to throw in letro for new gyno issues (I am very estrogen sensitive) and no pip. I have a great deal of experience with good and bad test prop and can attest to the quality of this product. Definitely recommend

Ramblin

Post by Ramblin on Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:35 am

Amazing turn around as usual, which has been about 10 days. You really can't get any better than that.

I've ordered before and the only reason I'd use anyone else is if what I need is not in stock. Otherwise they have a customer for life.

Good packaging, ordered 3 vials of Test e 250 kalpa

The kalpa is a good product. First injection I got some decent pip but after that, hardly any, if at all.

I'm cruising on it, so I'm not expecting any dramatic results, just looking to maintain right now.

Great company

Post by www on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:08 am

Reviewing ansomone HGH

Communication was great.

Through email 3 times and responded with in few hours.

Fast shipping.

With in allotted TA

I have run Ansomone before and this hgh had all the sides of pharma. Figured out that 4 iu ed was the sweet spot for me. In the beginning ran @ 5-7.5iu ed. At this dose hands and feet would go numb within few hours. Then I would feel extremely lethargic and tired. With out a nap during the day it was hard for me to workout. After couple of months of 4 iu ed I noticed increased energy, fat loss around the belly region and over all wellness. I had a feeling of my body working at an optimum rate. Hair and nails grew fast. Skin fresh and smooth. Acne and patches started to fade away.

Ansomone HGH is no joke.

Highly recommend.

mac27

Post by mac27 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:13 am

Ordered from them and got my order in 10 days.Very good communication and they walked me through the ordering process.

Aegir

Post by Aegir on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:42 am

I put in two huge separate orders 2 months back and just started my cycle this month. I currently using their Dbol and Cutaxyl blend. Things didnt kick in for me till the the 3rd week but when it did jesus things are magical once again lol. I have also used their HCG, and T4 and its g2g. Cant wait to get to the anavar towards the end of my cycle. Just a heads up the Cutaxyl has major pip and I'm doing ED Injections. THANKS RXSTEROIDS!!! Customer service is excellent and Gear outstanding!

youngun

Post by youngun on Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:23 am

I have used this company on numerous occasions and have found them to be an efficient and reliable source of good quality products.

All replies to emails have been within 48hrs but usually far quicker ! They are always happy to help with any queries and all orders have arrived within 48hrs of payment.

Packaging has always been discreet and secure. I have never received a broken bottle or amp.

This was my first use of Kalpa Pharmaceuticals and the results spoke for themselves. I will certainly be using this lab again.

jmyall34

Post by jmyall34 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:47 am

I put in two huge separate orders 2 months back and just started my cycle this month. I currently using their Dbol and Cut Mix blend. Things didnt kick in for me till the the 3rd week but when it did jesus things are magical once again lol. I have also used their HCG, and T4 and its g2g. Cant wait to get to the anavar towards the end of my cycle. Just a heads up the Cut Mix has major pip and I'm doing ED Injections. THANKS RXSTEROIDS!!! Customer service is excellent and Gear outstanding!

JoeCoffee

Post by JoeCoffee on Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:42 am

Rxsteroids is the greatest - fast replies to all my emails. Order made it to the States in 2 weeks!!! However, the terrible US postal service took 11 days to get it from New York to Arizona! Ordered from many places - Rxsteroids is the ONLY place I will order from now.

TomSizeMore

Post by TomSizeMore on Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:14 am

Honestly RxSteroids has been very professional, ALWAYS responded promptly and frankly had to pacify me as I struggled with first time order nightmares. Everything went smoothly and their service has been above expectations. I will use them exclusively and recommend them highly.

Guns_of_Navarone

Post by Guns_of_Navarone on Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:00 am

I wanted to make a review about my order in the past. Even though some months has passed I still consider Rxsteroids as a reliable and excellent source who offers only high-class products. I'll definetly order again!

Rxsteroids is very fast and replies as quick as possible. There is nothing more you can ask for!

100% discreet and well packaged!!

I used Ansomone about 4IU per day and could noticed within a week I got leaner. I even started to get CTS on that low dose within 2 Weeks. This product is excellent!

And my anastrozole worked the way it should be! After I upped my test dose to 1g my nipples started to get very sensitive and caused a small pressure. So I took 0,25mg anastrozole each day and all of a sudden it went away!!

harney

Post by harney on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:23 am

I ordered Dragon Pharma's Test E 400, and have been using 1 cc per week. Hunger has increased, and no bloat at this dosage with a clean diet. There is no PIP from the product, and I can confirm it's GTG. I have placed a subsequent order with this supplier because I'm very pleased with the products, pricing and efficiency.

Xplosivefibres

Post by Xplosivefibres on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:31 am

After just 6 days of being on Kalpa Dbol noticed a difference at 50mg a day. 30 pre workout in morning and 20mg at night. I'm also Taking Deca and Test E...but I have noticed a big difference already with adding the Dbol in the mix. Thanks man again for the fast service and good gear Smile

fishtownflexin

Post by fishtownflexin on Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:46 am

First Online buyer.

Ordered several weeks ago for a friend. Communication was a bit off from my side as it was my first time, but rxsteroids has been very helpful throughout the entire process.

Ordered Kalpa Tbol -
Slow steady gains from week 2. 6lbs up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:37 pm