pound4pound
cschulze
JLBKOJACK33
Dr. Steroids
141 posters

RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

Stellen
    Stellen

RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source - Page 3 Empty Re: RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

Post by Stellen Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:26 am

recieved my gear today, packaging was great and lt looks G2G. I got 2 boxes of testoxyl propionate to finish my cycle off already pinned today and it felt good, little pip but nothing too bad. You get what you pay for and its definately worth the money.

spankey
    spankey

RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source - Page 3 Empty Re: RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

Post by spankey Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:40 am

I can't speak highly enough of this source. Rxsteroids is basically fantastic. Delivery is always fast, payment process painless, and products legit. I've ordered from them for over three years now as my primary supplier and I really wouldn't go anywhere else. My only issues are that communication can sometimes be a little slow and it'd be nice to have more UGLs on the list.

The HGH (Kalpatropin) I've been using for two months now. I prefer the Ansomone but both are very good. Both giving me sides (more bloating with Pharmacy though. Have been able to eat a little more than usual and keep gains and fast loss up. The tren is magnificent. Huge sides but no pip and noticeable gains straight away. The clen is legit. Can't stop shaking Smile But also seeing a little extra fat loss with it.
    Day65
    Day65

Post by Day65 Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:03 am

ordered the kalpa sus 350 from rxsteroids, using for over 3 weeks now and made over 8kgs in gains! massive bloat came on at a week and had to find an ai real fast!! great gear and service

datbtrue
    datbtrue

Post by datbtrue Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:36 am

First order 4 weeks ago.

Excellent communication. Got back to me right away and answered any questions I had. Smooth process from beginning to end

Packaging was discreet..No problems. Arrived quickly as it should.
    paulie617
    paulie617

Post by paulie617 Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:57 am

Real gear, also have the expected tren sides and noticing pumps in the gym already 4 days in.
    tomiie
    tomiie

Post by tomiie Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:10 am

Rxsteroids is gtg. Well organized and trustworthy.

Amazing communication and very flexible whenever changes are wished to be made. Cannot praise them highly enough.

Safely packaged and everything in perfect conditions.

Good product quality. Have used for 2 cycles for around 10 weeks each, great results.
    big_clean_mike
    big_clean_mike

Post by big_clean_mike Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:00 am

aromasin made by kalpa (aromaxyl), ordered a while back works well keeping the estrogen nice and low slight achy joints witch is a good sign. def notice less water and bloat.

been using for about two months feels good quality to me not one sign of itchy nip on cycle witch i normally get
    GeneticFreak
    GeneticFreak

Post by GeneticFreak Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:53 am

Quick turnaround, good product lines.

Haven't gone full blast, but it's all legit. Sustaxyl has some PIP, but I haven't used any prop formulas before, so maybe I'm just a pussy.
    BowDown82
    BowDown82

Post by BowDown82 Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:55 am

Love this guy. Have ordered from him a few times and everything is just as advertised. I have received all of my orders. The product is good and I rapidly put on 10lbs the first week! Also the test makes for some great wood!!!

Order from this guy! And take his advice, call WU before you leave! Those dipshits always require ID and you have to change it by phone. Do it in the store!!!
    tmx

Post by tmx Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:38 am

I was sceptical but thought I would give them a go, apart from the terrible lack of communication the whole purchase has been smooth. the automated email and information given on what to email when you send payment is clear. I have used them twice, however, I am still sceptical of a large order due to many people saying that they have not received their orders, However, I have received both the orders I have placed. I would recommend them and I will write another review on my next order. I have been struggling to get any information on how they restock as the gen shi anavar has been out of stock for ages.

So far I am on my second week and can say that the gear seems nice, no PIP i have increased my PB on bench press by 10kg mental or gear who know i have already been 4 weeks on so total of 6 with this.
    Prime

Post by Prime Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:36 am

The review is for kalpa test e 250.

Communication is quick if needed.

T/A is always on point as stated above. Packaging is always discrete and tightly packed

Only product i can comment on is the kalpa test e. I'm currently running 2ml a week or 500mg. I want to state I've never been this strong or had that on feeling more than with this test! Product pins very smooth. Only thing is it is thicker than all the new gear with mct... 25g is preferred. I tried a slin pin but even after heating it was still a little to thick. I want to note it did push through but i had to apply some serious pressure. All in all this test is amazing and will be stocking up on as much as i can lol. Between all Rxsteroids' selection and quality also making it easy and fast to order. There really isnt much reason to shop anywhere else!

You can not go wrong with this source!!! Great selection, quality and very fast. You know your getting what you pay for!
    lire.trv
    lire.trv

Post by lire.trv Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:24 am

Great range of products, service faultless and turnaround time spot on.

Replied to all emails, easy to deal with.

Plain packaging but was received fine.

Nolva, clomid & adex

All products genuine

Will be a returning customer
    nwaflyer

Post by nwaflyer Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:03 am

I have ordered Dianabol from rxsteroids.net not too long back. Incredible FAST service, only been taking my cycle since two days ago so it wouldn't kick in yet but I am pretty certain these are gtg. Will for sure be ordering from these guys pretty soon.

ukphil

Post by ukphil Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:03 am

Good products would use again.

Good communication, quick responses.

Good packaging, came all in tact and very quickly. I was deployed abroad and it reached me no problem.

I have ordered Kalpa Test E 250, HCG and clomid.

Test E- Had pip but could've just been me (newbie). Worked well results/side effects were undeniable.

HCG- Boys started shrinking and I used the HCG kit with supplied needles(nice touch). Plumped them right back up.

Clomid- Worked well no issues during PCT.
    Wabbitt

Post by Wabbitt Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:30 am

Review of ordered products.

1 X Kalpa Test E 300

1X Bacteriostatic Water GenShi Labs at 30 ml for my HCG.

1X Kalpa Proviron 20 tabs of 25 mg each

Kalpa Pharmaceuticals was used at 1 ml a week. Did work a treat, with me feeling horny, stronger in the gym, and have put on some size. Bac water was used to dissolve HCG, no problem again as it is pharma grade. Proviron made me horny like never before. Was used at 1 tab a day.

Professional, trustable. Thanks RxSteroids.
    NP0936

Post by NP0936 Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:03 am

Great service, arrived super fast

Good comms and support, even though i screwed up the payment the first time i got a note to let me know

Ordered some Clen 100x40ug

Seem to be fine so far, good indications they are working as expected
    R1 Psycho

Post by R1 Psycho Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:20 am

Was about to start my very first cycle, and after lot of research I choose Rxsteroids to order from.

Have made 3 orders total 2 small ones and 1 bigger. No matter how small or big your order is you get the same service, the perfect service. I do not think I will ever order from any other source than Rxsteroids.

Excellent communication, you receive updates at each step of your ordering process.

Asked him to dispatch my package on a specific date which was no problem at all for him.

In this cycle I used 24 amps of balkan test-e and 6 amps of test-p with 8.3g aromasin ed. I'm an ectomorph, a typical hardgainer. Used the balkan test for 12weeks at 500mg/week with a 2 weeks prop taper at the end. Blood test at week 6 confirmed my test levels were > 1600 (too bad it didn't show the exact number). In that 12 weeks I managed to put on 20lbs of which I have 14 at the moment. That 14lbs doesn't sound a lot but as I said I am a typical ectomorph so this is a lot for me. And the way my body has changed it is unbelievable. My bf is about the same as it was before cycle. As for the PCT. It is all pharma grade. 2nd week of PCT atm using 120mg torem and 40mg nolva. My upper back and my shoulders are full with small red acnes. My libido and my mood have hardly changed since I came off the cycle.

Very happy user/costumer. You can't go wrong with this source.
    Kaofman

RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source - Page 3 Empty Sent a different product

Post by Kaofman Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:35 pm

I read a bunch of good reviews about this site. Unfortunately I did not have the same luck. They were running sales at Christmas so I went specifically to buy Enanthat 250 by Dragon Pharma. I made an order for 6 vials. When the order arrived and I opened it and it contained Testoxyl Enanthate 250 by Kalpa Pharma. I have used both in the past and consider Testoxyl Enanthate 250 by Kalpa Pharma an inferior product. I would never have ordered this. I wrote a ticket which they took quite awhile to respond to. When they did, they told me it was my mistake. They do ship fast and that is the only plus I can give them. I would suggest taking a screen shot of your order if they are running specials.
    xhosea
    xhosea

Post by xhosea Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:35 am

But who are "they" ?
    Kaofman

Post by Kaofman Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:45 am

Sorry, I meant this to go under the RXsteroids post.
    RXsteroids was the supplier.
    todlichdosis50
    todlichdosis50

Post by todlichdosis50 Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:30 am

Placed my first order with rxsteroids.net & very impressed with the service & speed of delivery. Will definitely be placing more orders in the near future!

Excellent communication & clear instructions

Discreet & secure packaging

Very professional company & definitely highly recommended
    g_gogo

Post by g_gogo Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:40 am

A breeze to order from these guys. Probably the best source to do business with since their shipping is so fast. I would order again from these guys for sure

Discreet and safely packaged.

Kalpa winstrol is kind of weak. 70mg a day and not much noticed from it. Balkan turanabol is what you would expect. Slow, solid gains with nice pumps. Nolva seems to be doing its job since I am not noticing any estrogen related sides. I was taking winstrol from a place called ghost pharma and It was working great. When I switched to kalpa I noticed a big drop in strength and energy and pumps.

Stick with Balkan if you are going to order. I am a bit skeptical about the kalpa brand. Aside from the products being what they are, ordering is a breeze, customer service rocks, and the turn around time for you to receive your products is the best. RxSteroids is a great company overall. I recommend using this source.
    Graham24

Post by Graham24 Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:18 am

If you need gear fast or you just don't like to wait 2 weeks or more then this is the place to go. It takes around 4-5 minutes to places order, get email, and make payment. 6 business days later you have your order. My questions via email were answered within an hour. I say you get what you pay for and at RxSteroids the products are top quality. This is by far the best source.KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK RXSTEROIDS !!

Kaofman

Post by Kaofman Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:20 am

You must live sound the corner. That's not happening with shipments to the U.S.
    1911a1

Post by 1911a1 Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:51 am

Another perfect order! These guys consistantly deliver quality products. And their website seems to be open all the time so making an order on a weekend or the middle of the night is kind of awesome.

Next day answer any questions in a timely manner. Never had an issue.

Packing was discreet and products were safe and secure.

Ordered Kalpa test cyp 250, Kalpa deca 250 , dragon pharma clomid and nolva and some cabergoline.

Been using products for 6 weeks now, started at 185 and now up to 209 eating pretty clean high card and high protein. Tender nipples every so often. INSANE strength gains during workouts, PIP not to bad considering im able to pin both products at the same time. Deca seems to be really helping me push higher weight without joint discomfort as ive had in the past.

Reliable source. You get what u pay for!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:48 pm