Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board


Dragon Pharma Anavar?

Share
avatar
El Hefe
Admin

Posts : 106
Karma : 108
Join date : 2016-01-16

Re: Dragon Pharma Anavar?

Post by El Hefe on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:13 pm

it states its 4 times stronger becasue most pharm var is 2.5mg to 5mg do some reasearch instead of being a mother fucker and you will see that it was the drug of choice in the 60's and 70's and it was 2.5mg tabs to many had to be taken, you would also find many mexican pharms that have only 2.5mg-5mg tabs. As far as mods here pushing aixo why would we, its not our product and we dont get a $$ for it, the site does not even advertise a source. sorry to here you have been getting ripped off by other sources or the local idiot at the gym who deals but thats your issue.


_________________
I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PURCHASE, SALE OR SHIPMENT OF ILLEGAL PRODUCTS, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK OR ASSUME THAT I DO.
avatar
El Hefe
Admin

Posts : 106
Karma : 108
Join date : 2016-01-16

Re: Dragon Pharma Anavar?

Post by El Hefe on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:58 pm

shit I read this entire thread and see that you are the stupidest ass hole out there you claim to have somuch experiance but seem to be completely misinformed. your hostile and any other site would have bashed you into a pulp on the fourms over a post like this, for some reason we are too nice to people who seem to be here to put others down and make misinformed posts, if you feeel the anavar is so cheep order a few and try them out, they are 100% var bro there is no other product in there or it would not be var now would they. It states 4 times stronger because like stated above most anavar was 2.5mg and they are 10 per tab.


_________________
I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PURCHASE, SALE OR SHIPMENT OF ILLEGAL PRODUCTS, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK OR ASSUME THAT I DO.
avatar
El Hefe
Admin

Posts : 106
Karma : 108
Join date : 2016-01-16

Re: Dragon Pharma Anavar?

Post by El Hefe on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:43 pm

jimijimi wrote:Bro,I was getting real VAR from a aids patient,there's only one company
that makes it,called Savient or something like that, there 10mg and very
costly,for 60 pills was $250.00. I would't buy var anywhere else,I think it's all
Bullshit,was doing 7/8 pills a day from brit Drag. and felt nothing.The only orals
I will do is Naposim D-bol or Anapolon A-bombs from Turkey.Good luck bro.......



Its cool to have your own opnion but please do not confuse bd with aixo bro its 2 completely different lines, I didnt like many of the bd products myself I can say that aixo is much better this is not biast this is from several personal friends of mine who have been using these products.


_________________
I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PURCHASE, SALE OR SHIPMENT OF ILLEGAL PRODUCTS, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK OR ASSUME THAT I DO.
avatar
jimijimi

Posts : 43
Karma : 49
Join date : 2016-04-15

Re: Dragon Pharma Anavar?

Post by jimijimi on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:37 pm

D.K. wrote:Its cool to have your own opnion but please do not confuse bd with aixo bro its 2 completely different lines, I didnt like many of the bd products myself I can say that aixo is much better this is not biast this is from several personal friends of mine who have been using these products.

D.K I'am very happy with Dragon Pharma's orals I've been using there products since they started,Injects also. And right now I'am running there Test P,Deca and
D-bols with good results.What I did not mention in my post was at the time I
got Var from bd there were a lot of fakes going around so could have got one of those batches and it wasn't from Gen...So I stayed away from bd orals.
avatar
a3forum

Posts : 2
Karma : 2
Join date : 2016-07-25

Re: Dragon Pharma Anavar?

Post by a3forum on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:29 pm

D.K. wrote:it states its 4 times stronger becasue most pharm var is 2.5mg to 5mg do some reasearch instead of being a mother fucker and you will see that it was the drug of choice in the 60's and 70's and it was 2.5mg tabs to many had to be taken, you would also find many mexican pharms that have only 2.5mg-5mg tabs. As far as mods here pushing aixo why would we, its not our product and we dont get a $$ for it, the site does not even advertise a source. sorry to here you have been getting ripped off by other sources or the local idiot at the gym who deals but thats your issue.

bro, answer me this one quesion, do you think its slightly skeptical, that a var product 4x as powerful as pharmacy var, is nearly 3x as inexpensive as it?

and i do not claim to be a expert, nor did i mean to bring foul play or words on this forum,i was simply defending myself, if thats possible, over the computer. excuse those words, i was not aware of a warning prior to them.

a 2nd chance would be greatly appreciated
avatar
Visions
VIP
VIP

Posts : 184
Karma : 190
Join date : 2016-01-21
Location : Castle

Re: Dragon Pharma Anavar?

Post by Visions on Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:23 am

You know you came to the most friendly board on the net with helpful members and you give them attitude

Pharmaceuticals are inexpensive to make,,, big pharma wants big profits... plus they have less customers then the black market so they charge more... its that simple...

Try to put some logic behind your thoughts before you start shit on this board again...

Buy some then send them out to be tested if you don't trust them...


_________________
Wanting to avoid negative sides?

Thinking of Testosterone Replacement Therapy, called TRT? ...

You've come to the right place for that type of questions...
avatar
BuffD

Posts : 55
Karma : 55
Join date : 2016-02-02
Location : In Dieselgirl's pants.

Re: Dragon Pharma Anavar?

Post by BuffD on Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:59 am

a3forum wrote:bro, answer me this one quesion, do you think its slightly skeptical, that a var product 4x as powerful as pharmacy var, is nearly 3x as inexpensive as it?

and i do not claim to be a expert, nor did i mean to bring foul play or words on this forum,i was simply defending myself, if thats possible, over the computer. excuse those words, i was not aware of a warning prior to them.

a 2nd chance would be greatly appreciated

No because anything pharmaceutical is more. Hell a bottle of Test will run you about $200. I didn't get alot out of BD Var either but the AX I have. I've also use IP and got results and I use QV Var back in the day and it worked. Prices will always be cheaper if you are not buying from a pharmacy it's how it is.


_________________
Forecast for tomorrow- A few sprinkles of genius with a chance of DOOM!- Stewey Griffin
avatar
logic

Posts : 13
Karma : 15
Join date : 2016-02-04

Re: Dragon Pharma Anavar?

Post by logic on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:49 am

anavar worked fine for me from Dragon Pharma , done the job it was suppose to do.
defently tell the difference from other anavar....
avatar
rolla20z

Posts : 3
Karma : 5
Join date : 2016-07-26

Re: Dragon Pharma Anavar?

Post by rolla20z on Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:21 am

c5a5 wrote:if Dragon Pharma var is four times as powerful as prescription var, why is it twice as cheap?

are you saying Dragon Pharma has fda approval? certainly this is not true, right?

Tbol is cheaper and has the same effect. Var is awesome but too expensive. I am in week 7 of a 12 week cycle with var,clen, eca and I was 155 I weigh 174 and it is all lean muscle. Pumps are awesome strentgh is up. The key is to eat good, run cardio 5 times a week and lift religiously. 6 pack is out and upper body is getting enormous.

Sponsored content

Re: Dragon Pharma Anavar?

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sun May 28, 2017 7:04 pm