androallen
8 posters

Tren Enanthate

androallen
    androallen

Tren - Tren Enanthate Empty Tren Enanthate

Post by androallen Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:18 am

Hey Fellas,

Im looking for some input on Tren Enanthate, experience, dosages, sides the usual.

Ill be running it with some Test and D-bol for my "mass cycle".

Ive always used EQ or Deca in the past.

Thanks fellas

A
    androallen
    androallen

Tren - Tren Enanthate Empty Re: Tren Enanthate

Post by androallen Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:31 am

Bump.... Anything fellas?

A
    GG100
    GG100

Post by GG100 Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:16 am

i would only run it for about six weeks of your cycle and use no more than 300mg per week to see what sides you get from it
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:09 am

GG100 wrote:i would only run it for about six weeks of your cycle and use no more than 300mg per week to see what sides you get from it

Tren enathate is like test enathate in that it takes 4-5 weeks to fully kick in. What would you gain from running it for 6 weeks??? Not i whole lot I suspect. All enathate estered gear should run for a minimum of 10 weeks. Peace.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:46 am

androallen wrote:Hey Fellas,

Im looking for some input on Tren Enanthate, experience, dosages, sides the usual.

Ill be running it with some Test and D-bol for my "winter mass cycle".

Ive always used EQ or Deca in the past.

Thanks fellas

A

Well bro, I have never ran tren E but from what i have read most dose it at 400mg/wk. That being said, if this is your first time running tren, don't go with tren E. I am gonna run tren for the first time in next couple weeks when i start my new cycle and i have chosen tren depot. The reason i chose the depot is that tren hex (depot) has a shorter half-life, that way if i start to get nasty sides from it i can stop using it and it will clear my system in about 4-7 days. With the tren E if you start to get nasty sides then you are gonna have to deal with them for 2-3 three weeks while the ester leaves your body. I've heard nothing but great things about tren depot. I plan to run it at .75-1cc three tiimes/wk (mon/wed/fri), to totalling 225-300mg/wk. Take care bro and be safe.
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:46 am

gustavo77 wrote:Well bro, I have never ran tren E but from what i have read most dose it at 400mg/wk. That being said, if this is your first time running tren, don't go with tren E. I am gonna run tren for the first time in next couple weeks when i start my new cycle and i have chosen tren depot. The reason i chose the depot is that tren hex (depot) has a shorter half-life, that way if i start to get nasty sides from it i can stop using it and it will clear my system in about 4-7 days. With the tren E if you start to get nasty sides then you are gonna have to deal with them for 2-3 three weeks while the ester leaves your body. I've heard nothing but great things about tren depot. I plan to run it at .75-1cc three tiimes/wk (mon/wed/fri), to totalling 225-300mg/wk. Take care bro and be safe.

Well first off gustavo- Tren hexylhydrobenzolcarbonate(not spelled correctly i know) is the same half lif as Enenthate. Ace is a short acting tren.

Tren E gives me hardly any sides at 4-500/wk. I get no sleep neggetives and no ance like I do with ace. I would also suggest ace for a first time user though just to be on the safe side.
    ntg
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:32 am

Tren and its esters.............

1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
    2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)
    3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
    4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate (called Parabolan on many message boards)
    5. Trenbolone Enanthate

The many names of tren have confused many people. I've seen VETs and MODs and MEMBERs of several boards (not just this one) equate one tren compound with another, not knowing that one is actually not equivalent to the other. One common mistake I see is calling Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate "Tren Enanthate." They are similar, but not the same (see below). I also have seen people refer to Tren Acetate as Parabolan--wrong!

So, let's clear this up.

The following is a brief summary of the main differences of each that I have created in order to clear up my own confusion on tren and hopefully help others here in the process. It is not meant to provide a detailed description of Tren activity in the body.

This is correctly referred to as "Fina." Finaject is the acetate form of trenbolone. It was produced in a short acting ester (acetate), so its effect lasts only a short time and frequent administration is necessary. Finaject was an injectable steroid of veterinary medicine, which was extremely popular in bodybuilding and powerlifting during the 1980's. The injectible Trenbolone Acetate called Finaject is no longer produced.

(Refer to the end of this post for a discussion of Esters)

Finaplix was a veterinary cattle implant, which contained the potent androgenic steroid Trenbolone Acetate. Once Finaject and Finajet were nolonger manufactured, bodybuilders began using Finaplix to make topical or injectible versions of Trenbolone Acetate.

Today, cattle implants have become designer products with varied doses and combinations of estrogenic and/or androgenic (trenbolone) agents. So, the process of converting cattle implants to useful versions of trenbolone acetate has become more dificult since one must separate the trenbolone from the other additives present in the cattle implants before using it.

Parabolan contains a much different ester than Finaject and Finajet, called Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of trenbolone for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use.

The amount of trenbolone in 76 mg of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate is equivalent to the amount of trenbolone in only 58 mg of Trenbolone Acetate. The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter than the cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester; therefore a higher percentage of the weight of Trenbolone Acetate is trenbolone. A similar comparison also can be made with the other long lasting esters of trenbolone: enanthate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.

The muscle building properties of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are the same as Trenbolone Acetate (Finaject or Finajet) except for the longer half-life.

Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Enanthate. The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below), which all act almost identically (long lasting esters).

4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (called Parabolan on many message boards)
    Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are exatly the same substances. Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester is just another name for cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester.

5. Trenbolone Enanthate
    Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate). The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below).

THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN THE ESTERS

The most important difference between the esters is wheter it is a short acting ester or a long lasting ester. The next most important difference is the weight of the ester. As mentioned under the Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate section (above), the relative potency of each ester of trenbolone is parially dependent on the weight of its ester.

The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten. More unusual esters, such as cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (used in Parabolan) has eight carbons and one more oxygen than the above esters making it the heaviest.

Therefore, the esters of trenbolone in order of potency when compared miligram to miligram (from most potent to least):
    1. Tren Acetate
    2. Tren Enanthate
    3. Tren Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

The differences in potency caused by the esters are negligible. So, you should base your choice of Tren on how frequently you plan to inject, how much you trust your supplier, and how much you trust the brand of tren you purchase.

If you are concerned about the possible side effects of tren, and don't mind frequent injections, then consider using Trenbolone Acetate. If bad side effects manifest, Tren Acetate will quickly leave your body after the last injection due to the short acting ester (acetate); and your body will be able to begin to recover quickly. On the contrary, your recovery from bad side effects won't begin until 2 weeks after the last injection of a long lasting ester of tren because a long lasting ester of tren will stay active in your body for more than two weeks after your last injection--continuing to contribute to the bad side effects.
    yamaha147
    yamaha147

Post by yamaha147 Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:09 pm

NTG wrote:Tren and its esters.............

4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate (called Parabolan on many message boards)
    5. Trenbolone Enanthate

The many names of tren have confused many people. I've seen VETs and MODs and MEMBERs of several boards (not just this one) equate one tren compound with another, not knowing that one is actually not equivalent to the other. One common mistake I see is calling Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate "Tren Enanthate." They are similar, but not the same (see below). I also have seen people refer to Tren Acetate as Parabolan--wrong!

So, let's clear this up.

The following is a brief summary of the main differences of each that I have created in order to clear up my own confusion on tren and hopefully help others here in the process. It is not meant to provide a detailed description of Tren activity in the body.

This is correctly referred to as "Fina." Finaject is the acetate form of trenbolone. It was produced in a short acting ester (acetate), so its effect lasts only a short time and frequent administration is necessary. Finaject was an injectable steroid of veterinary medicine, which was extremely popular in bodybuilding and powerlifting during the 1980's. The injectible Trenbolone Acetate called Finaject is no longer produced.

(Refer to the end of this post for a discussion of Esters)

Finaplix was a veterinary cattle implant, which contained the potent androgenic steroid Trenbolone Acetate. Once Finaject and Finajet were nolonger manufactured, bodybuilders began using Finaplix to make topical or injectible versions of Trenbolone Acetate.

Today, cattle implants have become designer products with varied doses and combinations of estrogenic and/or androgenic (trenbolone) agents. So, the process of converting cattle implants to useful versions of trenbolone acetate has become more dificult since one must separate the trenbolone from the other additives present in the cattle implants before using it.

Parabolan contains a much different ester than Finaject and Finajet, called Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of trenbolone for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use.

The amount of trenbolone in 76 mg of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate is equivalent to the amount of trenbolone in only 58 mg of Trenbolone Acetate. The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter than the cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester; therefore a higher percentage of the weight of Trenbolone Acetate is trenbolone. A similar comparison also can be made with the other long lasting esters of trenbolone: enanthate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.

The muscle building properties of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are the same as Trenbolone Acetate (Finaject or Finajet) except for the longer half-life.

Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Enanthate. The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below), which all act almost identically (long lasting esters).

4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (called Parabolan on many message boards)
    Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are exatly the same substances. Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester is just another name for cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester.

5. Trenbolone Enanthate
    Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate). The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below).

THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN THE ESTERS

The most important difference between the esters is wheter it is a short acting ester or a long lasting ester. The next most important difference is the weight of the ester. As mentioned under the Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate section (above), the relative potency of each ester of trenbolone is parially dependent on the weight of its ester.

The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten. More unusual esters, such as cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (used in Parabolan) has eight carbons and one more oxygen than the above esters making it the heaviest.

Therefore, the esters of trenbolone in order of potency when compared miligram to miligram (from most potent to least):
    1. Tren Acetate
    2. Tren Enanthate
    3. Tren Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

The differences in potency caused by the esters are negligible. So, you should base your choice of Tren on how frequently you plan to inject, how much you trust your supplier, and how much you trust the brand of tren you purchase.

If you are concerned about the possible side effects of tren, and don't mind frequent injections, then consider using Trenbolone Acetate. If bad side effects manifest, Tren Acetate will quickly leave your body after the last injection due to the short acting ester (acetate); and your body will be able to begin to recover quickly. On the contrary, your recovery from bad side effects won't begin until 2 weeks after the last injection of a long lasting ester of tren because a long lasting ester of tren will stay active in your body for more than two weeks after your last injection--continuing to contribute to the bad side effects.

gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:58 pm

NTG wrote:Well first off gustavo- Tren hexylhydrobenzolcarbonate(not spelled correctly i know) is the same half lif as Enenthate. Ace is a short acting tren.

Tren E gives me hardly any sides at 4-500/wk. I get no sleep neggetives and no ance like I do with ace. I would also suggest ace for a first time user though just to be on the safe side.
    ntg

The Anabolic-Steroids.biz site states that the half life of tren depot (parabolan) is 4 days, where as tren E is 10-12 days!! Too me that is quite a difference in half life. Peace.
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:38 pm

gustavo77 wrote:The Anabolic-Steroids.biz site states that the half life of tren depot (parabolan) is 4 days, where as tren E is 10-12 days!! Too me that is quite a difference in half life. Peace.

"The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten. More unusual esters, such as cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (used in Parabolan) has eight carbons and one more oxygen than the above esters making it the heaviest. "

Going by the weight of the carbon atoms that would not be correct. I have heard para is a bit longer than enenthate. I would assume because of the added oxygen perhaps?

I have never read anywhere that parabolan has a 4 day half life.

NTG
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:16 am

Directly from the Dragon Pharma website.

Pharmaceutical Name: Parabolan

Chemical name: Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate

Chem. Abstr. Name: 17beta-hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one

Molecular Structure: CH26H34O4

Molecular Weight: 410.552

Product Description:
    Trenbolone Depot 100 is a long-acting injectable steroid with a great effect on protein metabolism. Trenbolonel is one of the best effective anabolic compounds, promoting protein synthesis, as well as creating a positive nitrogen balance. It is an appetite stimulant and improves the conversion of proteins. In laboratory tests, it has been demonstrated that trenbolone increases protein and decreases fat deposition. It has proven to be an excellent product for promoting size and strength in the presence of adequate protein and calories, promotes body tissue building processes, and can reverse catabolism. Due to its particular ester, trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is much slower-acting than trenabol acetate and also slower-acting than trenabol enanthate. The hexahydrobenzylcarbonate form than does not need to be injected as frequently as either one of those other trenabolones.

Presentation:
    Each 10 ml multidose vial contains 100 mg per ml. Beginning in September, 2005, new flip-off tops are hot pink coloured and have Parabolan stamped on them. Older vials have a white coloured generic flip-off top.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:54 am

NTG wrote:Directly from the Dragon Pharma website.

Pharmaceutical Name: Parabolan

Chemical name: Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate

Chem. Abstr. Name: 17beta-hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one

Molecular Structure: CH26H34O4

Molecular Weight: 410.552

Product Description:
    Trenbolone Depot 100 is a long-acting injectable steroid with a great effect on protein metabolism. Trenbolonel is one of the best effective anabolic compounds, promoting protein synthesis, as well as creating a positive nitrogen balance. It is an appetite stimulant and improves the conversion of proteins. In laboratory tests, it has been demonstrated that trenbolone increases protein and decreases fat deposition. It has proven to be an excellent product for promoting size and strength in the presence of adequate protein and calories, promotes body tissue building processes, and can reverse catabolism. Due to its particular ester, trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is much slower-acting than trenabol acetate and also slower-acting than trenabol enanthate. The hexahydrobenzylcarbonate form than does not need to be injected as frequently as either one of those other trenabolones.

Presentation:
    Each 10 ml multidose vial contains 100 mg per ml. Beginning in September, 2005, new flip-off tops are hot pink coloured and have Parabolan stamped on them. Older vials have a white coloured generic flip-off top.

Wow, i guess the gear site needs to be updated then. Still many people i have spoken to that have used tren depot say they feel the effects within a week or two....so I am totally confused now.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:32 am

By the way NTG, i was not trying to argue with you bro, i am just really confused with the conflicting info. And i chose tren depot for my first cycle with tren because i though it had a shorter half life than enathate. Oh well, i am gonna run it now cause i already bought it and have been planning this cycle for over two months. Take care bro!
    zambon
    zambon

Post by zambon Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:03 am

Tren e sneaks up on you. If your use to ace...it takes a long time, then week 5 it seems to hit you hard.
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:59 am

gustavo77 wrote:By the way NTG, i was not trying to argue with you bro, i am just really confused with the conflicting info. And i chose tren depot for my first cycle with tren because i though it had a shorter half life than enathate. Oh well, i am gonna run it now cause i already bought it and have been planning this cycle for over two months. Take care bro!

Its all good bro. I just wanted to clarify before other did as you thi9nking it had a short ester. Its actually the longest of all the tren esters(most common ones listed above).

Zambon is right it sneaks up on you. You dont really even think its working then bam! muscle pumps get so bad you have to cut it to 3 sets lol! Some see pumps as a side. I love pumps, even if they get bad or are the middle of the back pumps those suck.

NTG
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:41 am

I have never understood how it says Tren Depot is slower acting then Tren E... Obviously that isn't correct... I can tell you now Tren E is much slower then Tren Depot...

A long time ago I tried to get a straight answer about that and couldn't...

Tren Depot is much faster acting then Tren E...

Glad you guys said how Tren E kicks in cause I am into my 4th week and still waiting for it to kick.... I will say I don't have much of negative sides as of yet... Slight flushing of my face if I am in a hot room with no air flowing but it goes away as soon as I get into a cooler room... BP is up slightly but I take meds to control that
    doctorwill
    doctorwill

Post by doctorwill Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:35 am

If you are new to using tren, 250 mg a week of tren e might be all you need to start having an effect. Remember, the second cycle will require more, so you don't want to start too high. Also, even at 400 mg a week, it find the night sweats make it hard to rest. But the effect on strength is bettern than anything else.

I tend to front load tren e (inject a bit more for the first couple of weeks). Dunno if it makes a difference. But it always takes longer than you want for it to kick in. Of course once you are off, it is still in your system for a while making you stronger.

If I were to use such illegal drugs starting today I would go with 1000 mg of test e and 500 mg of tren 2 a week, divided into two shots. The proviron I take to keep my mo-jo working is all I need for an anti-e. Never had a probelm with gyno from deca or tren, but I have some stuff in case it happens (same with anti-e's)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:59 am