Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board


EQ Cycle Length

Share
avatar
Wheat

Posts : 20
Karma : 32
Join date : 2016-02-29

EQ Cycle Length

Post by Wheat on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:10 am

I was thinking of adding EQ to my first cycle of 13 weeks consisting of Test E and T-bol...what do you think of adding the 400mg a week? if so, what weeks do i run it? 1-13?
avatar
Rulez
VIP
VIP

Posts : 142
Karma : 150
Join date : 2016-01-22

Re: EQ Cycle Length

Post by Rulez on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:59 am

EQ doesnt kick in till like the fourth or fifth week so most recommend running atleast 12 weeks. Just be sure to run your test higher than the EQ dosage. And it is a great idead to run the tbol like the first 6 weeks to start getting results while waiting for the EQ.

Souns like you are putting together a nice cycle.
avatar
o2jumper

Posts : 41
Karma : 65
Join date : 2016-02-08
Location : North Cackalacky

Re: EQ Cycle Length

Post by o2jumper on Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:54 am

Yep, takes about 6 weeks to kick in so that would be good. I would run 500 of the test e and 30-50 on the TBol. If you eat properly, gets lots of protein and train hard I think you will see great gains. Don't forget about some liv or milk thistle and proper PCT.
avatar
Wheat

Posts : 20
Karma : 32
Join date : 2016-02-29

Re: EQ Cycle Length

Post by Wheat on Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:44 am

Rulez wrote:EQ doesnt kick in till like the fourth or fifth week so most recommend running atleast 12 weeks. Just be sure to run your test higher than the EQ dosage. And it is a great idead to run the tbol like the first 6 weeks to start getting results while waiting for the EQ.

Souns like you are putting together a nice cycle.

ya the plan is 500mg of test and 400 of the EQ, i just thought that would be a nice compound to add as it seems to put slowly built muscle on that appears to be pretty solid as far as retention. And I have all of my PCT ready to go. What is the major factor in the EQ? Im hoping to gain some sweet vascularity with it mainly as well as some mass. I realize it doesn't put on serious mass though
avatar
Rulez
VIP
VIP

Posts : 142
Karma : 150
Join date : 2016-01-22

Re: EQ Cycle Length

Post by Rulez on Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:32 am

I havent used it but i plan on it for my third cycle. From what i hear you get lean mass and become harder/vascular. Not much water retention either.

That looks like a good cycle though...you should be really happy running that. And if you havent used tbol before you are in for a suprise haha. The stuff is amaizing.
avatar
Wheat

Posts : 20
Karma : 32
Join date : 2016-02-29

Re: EQ Cycle Length

Post by Wheat on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:10 am

Rulez wrote:I havent used it but i plan on it for my third cycle. From what i hear you get lean mass and become harder/vascular. Not much water retention either.

That looks like a good cycle though...you should be really happy running that. And if you havent used tbol before you are in for a suprise haha. The stuff is amaizing.

ya thats what i hear, that it is pretty amazing stuff! Im pretty stoked to give it a shot...what do you experience from it? do you make pretty quality gains on it or does it basically just boost you up quick and the test and eq provide the quality? do you get bloated much from tbol, because im at 17% bf and want to cut down a little before the cycle but from what ive read you can get leaner by using test/eq and pct....so that makes it more appealing to start sooner, but at the same time i dont want to just look fat/bloated bigger.
avatar
Rulez
VIP
VIP

Posts : 142
Karma : 150
Join date : 2016-01-22

Re: EQ Cycle Length

Post by Rulez on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:59 am

My BF% was pretty low but after just 2 weeks on the Tbol i noticed i was getting more cut and had added much more lean mass. I am well into week 5 of it and thus far have loved it. I know it boosted the cycle i was on. Expect some steady gains in lean mass, awesome pumps, muscle hardness, and to lean out. Its great stuff.
avatar
Nitrateman
VIP
VIP

Posts : 66
Karma : 66
Join date : 2016-01-20
Location : Hurricane Alley

Re: EQ Cycle Length

Post by Nitrateman on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:31 am

TBol is a great drug...just finished it...not sure what you will get for your results, with your current body fat %, but you will still feel a hardening of the muscles...it's one of those "quality muscle aas".

As for the EQ, I'm on week 9 and have been feeling it for a few weeks now...the longer I'm on it the more the sides show...mostly acne and a slight elevation of bp...lucky no hair loss. Quality slow gains, some strength gains.

No bloat from either drugs.

Good cycle you are planning...you can run the EQ to 16 weeks if you want, just watch the bp

Nitrateman
avatar
Wheat

Posts : 20
Karma : 32
Join date : 2016-02-29

Re: EQ Cycle Length

Post by Wheat on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:16 pm

Nitrateman wrote:TBol is a great drug...just finished it...not sure what you will get for your results, with your current body fat %, but you will still feel a hardening of the muscles...it's one of those "quality muscle aas".

As for the EQ, I'm on week 9 and have been feeling it for a few weeks now...the longer I'm on it the more the sides show...mostly acne and a slight elevation of bp...lucky no hair loss. Quality slow gains, some strength gains.

No bloat from either drugs.

Good cycle you are planning...you can run the EQ to 16 weeks if you want, just watch the bp

Nitrateman


on that hair loss issue, it doesnt grow back right if it starts to fall out? Is it possible for Test E to cause hair loss? will the HCG i take during the cycle help prevent the hairloss?
avatar
BrotherIron

Posts : 64
Karma : 64
Join date : 2016-01-14
Location : Adrenaline Alley

Re: EQ Cycle Length

Post by BrotherIron on Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:06 pm

EQ is good stuff, i prefer to run it for 15 weeks to get the full benefits from it. Some notice increases in appetite. I noticed quality gains with little to no bloat and some increased vascularity.


_________________
Any jackass who squats in a smith machine should have his legs chopped off and be beaten to death with them.

Sponsored content

Re: EQ Cycle Length

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:11 pm