cschulze
JLBKOJACK33
Dr. Steroids
141 posters

RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

source - RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source Empty RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

Post by Dr. Steroids Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:02 pm

Rxsteroids online reviews. How to check if rxsteroids.net is legit steroid store?

Official Onion Address: http://rxsteroids3k6k2n.onion

Last edited by Dr. Steroids on Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:41 am; edited 2 times in total
    JLBKOJACK33

source - RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source Empty Re: RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

Post by JLBKOJACK33 Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:30 am

The process works...RxSteroids will indeed send you the items you order, just follow their procedure that they outline to the letter and don't worry about it. Send the money how they instruct and pay attention to the details and you'll be fine. They supply legit gear and send it quickly, no problems.
    cschulze
    cschulze

source - RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source Empty Re: RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

Post by cschulze Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:08 pm

Ordered the dbol from this supplier and it was very strong and did its job. Used it as a kick start to my 12 weeks test e cycle.
    pound4pound
    pound4pound

Post by pound4pound Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:53 am

I have ordered from Rx 5 times now and not encountered any problems. Each order has been a smooth, secure and professional experience. I would highly recommend using this website as legit stock and never encountered any problems.
    smj
    smj

Post by smj Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:02 am

So far I am very happy with the entire process. From the support, packaging or just by constantly keeping me updated and feeling like they cared about me. I'm looking forward to ordering more and building a relationship with the them. I'll write another review upon finishing this cycle and I'm sure I'll have more good things to say about them. These guys rock!
    yous
    yous

Post by yous Tue May 10, 2016 2:48 am

These guys deliver every single time. This is my 6th order with rxsteroids and they never cease to amaze me. Always in a timely manner and never had a broken vial or amp. Also always good quality gear.
    worldspan
    worldspan

Post by worldspan Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:35 am

Its always a pleasure to deal with RxStr and he has a great selection. Easy to go through his website. Many payment options. Cant go wrong at all.

Communication and support are perfect.

T/a was about 15 days to east coast. Packaging was perfect.

3 x Kalpa test cyp

I have been using this product for a month. I was using a long ester product from another source and jumped on these. Nice clean and clear oil. Nice labels and crimp and all that jazzy jazz. These are good quality products. A month on it now and really ramping up. Strength is through the roof. Horny as hell with very min. Sides to speak of. No pip what so ever. Thin oils i could probably use a slin if i wanted to. I have no complaints. I am running 500 mg every week. I was in the gym today and was so tight and bulked up and veins popping all over. I fealt great.

Thank you RxSteroids
    shortys_102
    shortys_102

Post by shortys_102 Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:19 am

Moved to this supplier after a cock up with my previous and glad I did. All the products I have bought have been exactly as I hoped and I have no complaints using RxStr. Payments collected quickly and sent out just as fast means delivery is very quick.

Never really had to email out with the normal payment procedure.

Used this supplier a few times now for more than what ive listed below. Always delivered in a good time and always packaged discreetly and secure.

All products I have bought in the past have worked well and I have been extremely satisfied. The Kalpa items I have only just received but they have checked out as authentic on the Kalpa website. The noble labs products were spot on in terms of what I expected and the HGH etc all did their job quickly and effectively.
    Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Uzisuicide Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:57 am

This is a well deserved over due review

I used this products on my cut in the start of summer the thermo lipid I was running everyday 1ml and worked my way upto 1.5ml every morning for 8 weeks & the winstrol I was running 1 tab a day I did drop my body fat from 16% to just under 12% my strength was noticeable and but my workouts were painful., I think was due to the cramps with the thermo lipid & the winstrol. I did get the results I was looking for as I wanted to get more vascular and look more ripped which it did help

I'm happy with this source & they have bagged a customer for life
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Post by Mr.E Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:18 am

Halo review

Communication was spot on. I had won a promo from RxSteroids for some dbols, which at the time I had a ton of, so he offered to send me some halo instead. What an awesome gesture ESP in a promo.

Both t/a and packaging were as to be expected from a top source, quick and incognito...

30-10mg halo

I used these as a pwo for about 3 weeks, 20mg a day an hour before lifting five days a week. I can say I am impressed, this was my first go round with halo so I have no basis for comparison other than to say it was definitely a strong product. I noticed a fairly significant increase in strength and a good combination of aggression/focus as soon as they kicked in. If it wasn't so expensive and harsh, i would run this again very soon

I'm a fan of halo now thanks to RxSteroids, and when the time/opportunity is right ill grab some more!
    pistonpump
    pistonpump

Post by pistonpump Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:38 am

Review for Gen-Shi Anadrol 50

Communication was on , all questions answered within a good time frame.

I believe it took 10-12 days to receive, also was packed good enough as to where it would not be recognized.

When I received these I was was using another suppliers mast p and test e, and I noticed that I was not really gaining any weight. I was stuck around 175-182 so I decided to toss 25mg around mid afternoon into the mix as I read that they are good for getting stuck, I immediately noticed my appetite was getting crazy and started to gain weight that I was keeping, pumps were getting insane after the first week and even though I know most of it was water weight it did make a difference after 4 weeks I ended them as I did not want to tax my liver anymore than I already have. Next time I will use these as a kicker at 59 mgs and see how I make out with it.

RxSteroids was pretty quick to answer any questions that I had and I will deff be stopping in again..!!
    fturna
    fturna

Post by fturna Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:01 am

There products where clean and overall they really helped me out when the gorilla gear screwed me big time. I highly recommend rxsteroids. Ive been a board member here for some time and some change and rarely vote or give reviews. So just wanted to chime in and say this source is solid and knows what there doing

Communication was great. All my questions where answered.

Ive been using there products for the past 3 months and I would definitely recommend there products. I run all year long and can tell when products are not dosed properly rxsteroids' products are on point !!!!
    tight booty
    tight booty
    VIP
    VIP

Post by tight booty Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:16 pm

This review is for the Cutaxyl blend (Tren/Masteron/TestP), Oxandroxyl (Anavar) 10mg tabs and Test P.

T/A was 12 days with one order, and 13 days with another order. Packaging was secure and neat.

Ran the blend and the Test for 6 weeks (Anavar last 4 weeks) as part of a cutting cycle. I'm not usually a fan or blends, but the Cutaxyl is a quality product. It pins smoothly. I experienced no PIP, and ran it at 1cc EOD. Within about 10 days, I began to see more pronounced muscle definition and hardness. Even while on a calorie restricted diet, I maintained good strength. Workouts were good with excellent motivation and focus. I have run tren, masteron and test prop separately, and the Cutaxyl was on par with other quality compounds. My personal choice was to increase my test dosage slightly by running an additional 100mg of Test P E3D. As with the mix, the test pp by itself was smooth to pin and produced zero PIP. I believe the additional test helped to keep libido high and was an good enhancement to the cycle. I dosed the Anavar at 50mg per day, split in two doses--AM and PM--and ran it for the last 4 weeks. The most significant thing I noticed was insane pumps that came on quickly. At times, I couldn't get past 8-10 reps while doing arms, for example. My back developed incredible pumps, sometimes from just sitting in certain positions for extended periods of time. My calf muscles would become very pumped from just walking on the treadmill for a few minutes. At times, the pumps were uncomfortable. Vascularity improved dramatically in the last week of the cycle. All things considered, I probably should have run the var a little longer, but the results were a sign of quality product.

I have run tren, masteron and test as part of a cutting cycle before, and have always had very good results. The mix from Kalpa Pharmaceuticals produced excellent results. The addition of Anavar really enhanced the results of the mix. Overall, I am pleased with the products. I was able to do a relatively short cut cycle, maintain muscle and drop bodyfat from 11% to about 9% and come in at a solid 200 pounds. I did have a very clean diet and did approximately 60 minutes of cardio every other day.
    Martyusa
    Martyusa

Post by Martyusa Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:13 am

Had a great experience ordering from these guys. From order to delivery the dude took care of me. He even checked in to see how thing we're going throughout the cycle.

T/a was super fast and arrived very discreetly

I did a 14 week cycle of bold cyp 600/week and used the prop as a kick start at 100 eod.

The bold cyp was very smooth and had zero pip. I was a bit concerned about it since it was a higher mg/ml than what I had seen. The test prop was also very smooth with its mct oil. Easily injected through a 25g

I noticed the prop working around week 2. Skin was more oily, intensity and focus in gym were increased, recovery time was awesome even on days where I killed myself. Around week 5 I noticed my appetite increasing dramatically, as well as vascularity increasing. I was seeing veins pop where I had never had them before. Strength and endurance were also elevated. I was lifting a lot more weight on each lift and getting to failure was not as easy, I felt like I could lift all day. Around week 8 or 9 is when my physique was noticably changed. I had a leaner more dense look and had dropped some bf in the process. I ended up gaining about 15 lbs of muscle.

I loved this run and wouldn't hesitate to use these guys again. Thanks for a good experience fellas.
    hotticex
    hotticex

Post by hotticex Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:22 am

I have ordered numerous times from rxsteroids.net

Two of the parcels got seized but i am a loyal returning customer, reshipped on both occasions.

test C

dbol

These were amazing products, i always choose gen-shi labs injects when i purchase from them. for the dbol i go dragon pharma. This gear was strong and powerful. strength was rising every week. my limitations in lifting heavy seemed like gone. i hit many PRs. There was good motivation focus and appetite. I gained 16 lbs in 10 weeks. Was eating junk food excessively but then i did not like the puffy bloat feelings so i dropped the dose and focused mainly on lean mass. I followed a good diet and added some cardio to my routine.

this is one of a quality source
    dutchtommy
    dutchtommy

Post by dutchtommy Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:24 am

this review about some stuff i ordered and i write this review after i tried all . cause no sense for me write a review while im on it , try all the stuff then decide if they are good or not .

was great and lees than 12 hours i got reply . and so helpful i edited my order and they helped me with full cooperation.

about T/A was incredible i paid Friday , Saturday and Sunday weekend , Wednesday i got it the package and was very good wrapped ,,

1 test genshi

1 adex genshi

the test 400 was to complete for a cycle and front load to the cycle .i start feel in third week ,was good first the pip was hell but then i asked the guys here how to warm it up and after was little pip but ok for me .

the genshi adex was for me i still have the packet i use 0.25 mg eod and did the work great,

this source trust worthy , it was first time i ordered online and had problem in trust , but they were honest and good source , thanks RxSteroids
    toni ttttt
    toni ttttt

Post by toni ttttt Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:27 am

This review is for genshi test c that I was using to cruise between cycles.

T/a has always ranged from 9-30 days, took 30 days for this order.

Packaging tight and discreet as always.

Ordered products: Test c genshi, British disp. Winstrol, Nolvadex dragon pharma

After my cycle, I took 2 weeks off, then ran the genshi test c 1cc a week for around 5 weeks.

Its smooth, draws easily, no pip.

Like I said, I took 1cc a week to cruise, which is always my protocol, in the past, my total test has always come out around 700, not this time. The labcorp test only goes to 1500, and thats where I came out. 1500. The dr isnt real happy, and has cut my prescrip from 200mg a week to 100.

I had heard rumors that this product may have been underdosed, thats a bunch of bs. If anything, its overdosed. Needless to say, I'll be using quite a bit of this product in the future. I recommend shopping here.
    RuffHouse
    RuffHouse

Post by RuffHouse Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:18 am

Comms great. Always get back to you straight away. They've never left me hanging.

I have received all my orders within 9 days of dispatch.

Everything is well packaged with no clue to what it contains.

ordered tren by genshi

It's great gear, it definitely has the fat burning quality to it as ive lost BF but not muscle tone, started with low BF but now down to 7.2%. The aggression is apparent at the gym and strength is increasingly almost each session! No obvious bad sides, just sweat like a mofo when training now, sleep about 5 hours a night tho. Thats the only bad thing, lack of sleep, but make up for that if I can get an hour here and their through the day.

Ive been using tren multi for just short of 3 weeks.

I do 0.6 ml eod. That works out at 60ml enan & 45ml ace.

Probably quite a low dose for some but working great for me, I also do about 300mg test cyp a week aswell to keep test from shut down. All genshi-labs gear.

I'll be doing the tren multi for around 8 weeks.

Really like rxsteroids, massive respect for them. The gear was sponsorship for the EBC that I'm taking part in. The gear is solid quality and will definitely use again in the future.

This is my 5th order from rxsteroids, and will not be the last!

Dealing with rxsteroids is always a pleasure, very friendly and helpful with all enquiries.

It's like having a good mate sorting you out!
    KyFarmBoy
    KyFarmBoy

Post by KyFarmBoy Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:37 am

I've ordered from rxsteroids about 5 times now there test prop and sust are great put a order in on Thursday for some Tren n ephedrine it came on sat morning always pleasant and fast to reply to emails and deliver is fastest I've experienced

Package was firmly n discreetly wrapped

Test prop is pretty painless and effective

Sust is painless and defo works

Tren looks good when I have used I will talk about effectiveness

Fastest deliver in uk IMO
    suprmn24
    suprmn24

Post by suprmn24 Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:37 am

Why is this Shop so low in Rating ?

By far the best shop out there.

Tried a lot and got dissapointed until i found RxSteroids.

I even registered just for this reviews !

Very Very fast Communication within 1 day.

Package was wrapped very tight and looks realy unsuspicious.

Package was here within a Week (outside UK)

Products look legit. Even the hologram is on the package.

I'm using this since 6 Weeks and I am realy statisfied.

Good Strenght gain and Libido is Sky high Wink

I recommend shopping here ! Great Supplier and Payment Options are great . Please ignore any typos, i am no native english speaker .
    dirtywally
    dirtywally

Post by dirtywally Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:16 am

By far the best outfit iv used,been ordering over a year now and never had an issue. They got loads of different brands and everything else too,one stop shop. I'd have no problem recommending them to anyone.

Always spot on,im really not into computers,email and all tech stuff so often send messed up emails but there very patient,polite and proper helpfull. Responses are quick.

Quality: Found all the products I used were spot on and done what it says on the tin,the tren I seriously love,im halfway through a 12 week course pinning 0.6 of test prop and 0.8 of tren daily. After years of practice this dose is spot on for me,feel like a teenager! Haha.

Um not sure what to say here but top notch juice,real good prices,fast and friendly.
    a-bomb83
    a-bomb83

Post by a-bomb83 Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:24 am

An honest review on the products im using right now

Deca 300

Testabol

Kalpa Letrozole

dragon pharma oxy 50

weeks 1-14 test  --- 800mg per week

weeks 1-12 Deca 300--- 600mg per week

weeks 2-8 Oxy 50 --- 100mg ED All the above are nice quality, very strong products, Labido was sky high from week 2 on this test, the decca has already kicked in and the full muscle bellys proves this

4 weeks into this cycle and strength+Mass is coming on strong

the oxys make me hungry all day despite eating every 3 hours, total 6 meals 4200Kcals but still Hungry.

Letro is crazy strong, it makes itchy puffy nip disappear real quick, introduced @ week 3 Came off a cut 203lbs@ 6% bf, now at 215lbs 7% bf and its early days yet, later I will move onto Renvex t400 and Renvex nan 275, will update total weight and bf on conclusion of this cycle.

Will finish this cycle and update final results, then move into a 6 week cruise, before Blasting again.

Goal is 225lbs @ 9% bf, im currently on track, because the gear RxSteroids sent is real good.
    JJ007
    JJ007

Post by JJ007 Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:29 am

Done 10+ orders from RxSteroids who I've found to be far and away the most reliable source.

5-6 working days to the other side of the world with strict customs. Couldn't ask for quicker and one of the main reasons i use this source. Packaging is discreet and vials have always arrived unscathed. High success rate to strict customs country. When I've needed a reship RxSteroids makes this a seamless and hassle-free process.

Kalpa Test Prop - 100mg a day. Was using Gen-Shi prior and didn't notice any notable drop off. Strength and sex drive remained through the roof. There's some pip but nothing too significant at all.
    voodoo
    voodoo

Post by voodoo Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:00 am

Great source couldn't be happier with the service recieved. Product recieved within 7 days. Great quality. And no only was communication great but you are made to feel appreciated as a customer.

Communication is a huge factor for me in rating a source as in this business there is always going to be a chance that one of your orders may have an issue or suppliers may run into issues them selves and when things like that happen good communication makes the difference between feeling like u have been screwed and feeling like your issue is going to be resolved... Luckily I have not had any issues that need resolving with this source but feel confident that communication would never be a problem of an issue came up

Kalpa boldaxyl 300

Organon pregnyl hcg

The Eq is definitely doing its job I can feel the joint pain caused by Eq which for some reason I love. Fat loss has been incredible. I was previously on a different brand of letro to help treat minor gyno but had not been working well so I switched to accord and puffiness of nipples has already decreased dramatically this along with fat loss and muscle gain in chest has made a huge difference for me.... Gyno is still apparent but much less noticeable so I expect great results as I come to the end of my letro treatment. Strength gains have been amazing. But I cannot attribute to these products alone as I have been using others prior to the addition of these. But I can definitely speak to the great quality of these products

Over all I am extremely happy with this source and would recommend to any one.
    Tikaelkcin
    Tikaelkcin

Post by Tikaelkcin Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:07 am

I haven't ordered from an online source in years... I am extremely impressed with the customer service and professionalism. As long as the supplements are satisfactory, and I think they will be... Kalpa... I will be a repeat customer for a looong time. RxSteroids, keep doing what you do, and I hope you can stay in business for a long time. (can't wait to see what goodies you have when you are restocked)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:16 am