rydesx5
vagrant
BoomShaker
tylernus
fads12345
Ironworker
Dr. Steroids
117 posters

RoidsPharm.com - Legal Steroid Supplier?

unlocked

RoidsPharm.com - Legal Steroid Supplier? - Page 4 Empty Re: RoidsPharm.com - Legal Steroid Supplier?

Post by unlocked Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:40 am

Got a couple of HCG kits from RoidsPharm it was shipped quickly, and discreetly, and the gear is GTG. The kit is pretty cool, and contained everything I needed. My nutz are full and looking normal again, even while I'm running Sust and EQ at 500 a wk each.

ChuckaZulu

RoidsPharm.com - Legal Steroid Supplier? - Page 4 Empty Re: RoidsPharm.com - Legal Steroid Supplier?

Post by ChuckaZulu Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:37 am

I have used RoidsPharm for about 4 years. Never had an issue with service or products. I love Kalpa range.

Securely packed and in sealed plastic bag inside. No damage. All good.

I have ordered from them Balkan Clen, Kalpa Test P 100, Kalpa Test E 250

Had used the Test E for 6 weeks and gained 8 pounds, strength up, looked full but not bloated.

Used the Test Prop in with the Test E to bring my test back up quickly after a two week holiday with no gear when the Test E levels would have very low to continue cycle. No PIP with either. Codes checked out. Just started the clen - I am pretty tolerant of sides and have got up to 160 with shakes but don't feel bad.
    mickey

Post by mickey Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:38 am

I ordered for myself and my girlfriend I'm on the eastcoast and she's on the westcoast, both orders arrived at the same time (dynamite) as for the product I pinned my Testoxyl E and Test C and both are g2g. I felt the rush 20 min after pinning (man I love that shit!) anyway I sent gh to my girl and she said everything was perfect.

jerkoli

Post by jerkoli Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:24 pm

got order in two weeks now that's something to brag about. Also the packaging is the best I've seen so far definitely packed very safe.. just hit 1ml of this kalpa test prop and wow feels like i was kicked by a horse in the quad..lol..another order coming soon for sure

ramz

Post by ramz Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:03 am

This review is for 2 different orders but I will review it as one.

Products ordered were testosterone enanthate, T3 and exemestane for my trt cruise/cut period.

Everything all right answered in 24 hours.

No problem solving my questions or helping with orders.

Less then 7 days to my location, discreet packaging and professionally packaged.

Test is doing its job at thickening my body during my cut.

T3 upping my metabolism at 50 mcg daily and keeping me leaner as I carb cycle.

No problems with estrogen so aromasin is doing its job. No bloods where done this run.

I would recommend RoidsPharm everyday; It has treated me well and has done a great service for me.

Take care, ramz.
    chainsawdog99
    chainsawdog99

Post by chainsawdog99 Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:38 am

Just received another order from Roidspharm and their service is again fantastic!

Comms was great as always from ordering to delivery was 6 days! Boom!

Delivery has always been first rate and sufficient packaging!

Been running Balkan T-Bol that I already had for about four weeks and third week into testoxyl at 2 shots a week. noticing good strength gains and lean size... great products from a great source.

Will defo be ordering again soon and recommend! Smile Cheers!
    art

Post by art Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:12 am

This is my first review. I usually just read other reviews but these guys deserved my props. I waited a few weeks to make sure the quality was good. Overall, Roidspharm should be rated number 1. Communication is great. They respond to every email within 24 hours. Been on test e I ordered for several weeks and results are great (also using home brew tren and my sex drive is through the roof which means the test is 100% legit). Just ordered some dragon pharma deca. Will keep you posted in a few weeks with the results but I have no doubt it's gtg. Highly recommend. Thanks Roidspharm for the great service. They'll be my primary source going forward.

MrX
    MrX

Post by MrX Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:11 am

RoidsPharm has always been very responsive and polite. He's been doing this a long time and knows what he's doing. This month's order was no different than the past several years. Smooth and legit as always.

donk120k

Post by donk120k Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:14 am

I ordered the Kalpa Pharma's Testosterone Propionate and the Turanaxyl (turinabol).

I have ordered multiple times from RoidsPharm. They have the best shipping. I have always received my orders in 3 to 5 days from the time they pick up the funds. I have ordered the Kalpa Testosterone Propionate 3 times from RoidsPharm. It does what it is supposed to do. I did compare it to another highly rated brand. Both brands are good. I really can't tell which is better. I am using around 75mg 3 times per week. If I use more than this amount, my testosterone level was just going to high. Libido was out of control. I have never used the Turinabol before. I have been using the Turinabol for 11 days at 40mg a day. I noticed this right away. I had 4 really good workouts. My strength went up a little each time. Today on my 4th workout, my strength went way up. My poundage's either went up or the amount of reps went way up. My energy level in the gym is unreal. Although I am on a very strict diet, my body weight also went up 7 pounds. My waist is more cut. I actually had to tighten my belt from the 2nd hole to the 3rd hole. My physique looks good. My workout consists of only basic exercises. 75% legs and 25% upper body. I do an hour of aerobics 3 to 4 times per week. I also seem to have more energy on my aerobic routine. I am currently 60 years old. I was having trouble with recuperation between workouts. My legs were staying sore for a week. I seem to recuperate much faster now. I also had some aches and pains that are not as bad. I did read that I need to up this Turinabol dosage to 60mg. I am afraid to do it. I am very satisfied with 40mg. I will definitely use this Turinabol again.

They answer emails right away. The ordering process is very easy. Can also track the order. I would like to try bitcoin next time. Bitcoin seems to be a little confusing.

It always comes in a box or package. Very secure with my address very clear.

Both products are good. Been using for 11 days
    theweatherman

Post by theweatherman Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:30 am

Received my package today. Super fast service. Website is easy to navigate and all of the info needed to make payment is simple and easy to input. I'm definitely ordering again very soon. Thx!

mbenoit

Post by mbenoit Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:06 am

I have received the dragon pharma dbol and wow. I have used dbol before at 50 mg. a day so that's we're I started with the dragon pharma but after a week I started dropping it down because it's very legit. Now only taking 20 mg. day and getting all of the great affects. Dbol gives. They will receive more of my business.

SHADOWSOLDIER

Post by SHADOWSOLDIER Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:07 am

placed order mid march, recieved order about 10 days, quality product, will order again... supreme packaging as well. for intense bout of rage and award winning gains, Roidspharm is the Man.

MUSLHOUND

Post by MUSLHOUND Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:27 am

I have put in my order 2 weeks ago, eagerly awaiting for the post to arrive Smile roidspharm are super easy to deal with, very quick to respond. Everything was paid for & shipped in the following two days of inquiry. Danabol, Test E, Deca & Tren. Keep your fingers crossed for us with customs.

I shall post a follow-up review on the products when it's all underway Smile

gilly

Post by gilly Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:08 am

Been using BA for a some time now, and figured I should finally write a review. I've only used Kalpa, and it's worked wonderfully for me. Not underdosed at all, like you might find other places. Always quick responses, quick shipping, solid prices. Again, I can't say enough about the quality of these products.

Extremely fast to respond, most of the time within 20-30 minutes. Always within a few hours.

I've ordered about 4-5 different times, and I've never had an issue, always packed very well.

Have done multiple cycles with the Tren and Test. Haven't really had any PIP. I have always seen solid results. Gained at least 10-15 LBS while on cycle.
    JayTodd

Post by JayTodd Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:42 am

Really good seller with great prices and delivery time is amazing.

Roidspharm is very good in terms of communication and will get back to you very quick usually with in few mins the longest I've waited was like a day max.

the test did its job i gained a lot of water from it as i am prone to water retention even at a lower dose and arimidex did help to lower the esto sides at 1mg E3D worked a treat and also kept my gyno down. winny i am not the biggest fan once i get over 30mg i start to break out with huge boils and really drys me out it's just the way i react rather than the product it self as my friend who also used it really enjoyed it. Var was amazing i really started to look the part shoulders caped vascularity within a week and good strength gains while cutting. Tren even at 200mg a week i started to feel it which i then bumped to 300 the night sweats were horrendous and and my sweat almost had a ammonia smell to it. the strength gains from it were amazing almost 20kg increase in my bench and weight gains steady and lean which is what i wanted the most, not a noticeble loss in body fat but thats due to diet as i'm using it more for bulking.

the pip can be very harsh especially on legs so would recomend taking your time when going for quads as i rushed mine and could barely walk. the clen i wasnt a big fan of i didnt feel much shakes from this brand as other brands i used gave me the shakes.

will continue to shop with them but would love it if they could have pure eph
    Brock Landers

Post by Brock Landers Tue May 02, 2017 4:37 am

Roidspharm is an excellent source because it has a great range of quality products, good prices, straight forward ordering process, good packaging and fast delivery.

I have been using Oxymetholon for more than two months now, and I wait all this time to make my review because I really would like to give a consistent feedback. I tried before other oxymetholone brands, and I always got back to Dragon Pharma. However I must say that Oxymetholon impressed me a lot after 3 weeks in as since then my shape improved continuously and I have never been so strong. I have been taking 3 ED as 1 with breakfast and two pre workout. The side effects of Oxymetholon would be the same (or probably stronger) of any other oxymetholone products, but if you know how to deal with this ‘animal’, instead of bloating / swelling you’ll see yourself getting leaner and defined.

I highly recommend this supplier.
    noktern

Post by noktern Tue May 09, 2017 3:48 am

This guy is awesome. Very professional in all aspects. Replied to all emails promplty, shipped within 24 hours of receiving my donation and the pack was at my door in less than 14 days including weekends.(I can only say less than 14 days shipping since I was out of town days 8-14 and the pack came during this time). Order was for Danabol. By far the best and most discreet packaging I have seen.

primo

Post by primo Sat May 20, 2017 5:45 am

This is a review for my last cycle with Roidspharm

I have made a few orders, never needed additional communication. All emails are replied to within a few hours.

T/A has always been 10 days from the day I send the money.

I got on this cycle after getting off my previous cycle. The previous cycle was similar to this last one, but with just the dbol. I put on a solid 10 pounds and broke PR records on all my lifts. After this 5 week cycle was over, i got off steroids completely and stopped going to the gym for 2 months. Sadly i lost all of my gains. I then ordered this second cycle to get back to where i was. The tren was good. I got weird dreams almost every night. It worked very well in conjunction with the test E, as i front-loaded it to get my gains back quicker. My libido stayed good if not better while on. The d bol I dosed at 40 mg ed and as a pre-workout if I was working out that day. I can't quite comment on how the D-bol affected me for the simple fact that i did not put on much weight nor hold water ect ectt. I chalked it up to being because of the Tren and moved on. The D-bol was a very good pre-workout though as it always got me extra reps on weight I usually wouldn't go for extra reps on. By the end of my 6 1/2 week cycle, I put on 6 pounds and was stronger and leaner than my last cycle. Roidspharm in my opinion is g2g and will always be a source I come back to. In 6 1/2 weeks, my bench went from 275, to 325. My weight went from 176 to 183 at a HIGH. I usually hovered around 180, 181. I did not bother to squat or dead lift this cycle, But i still got back a good amount of strength in those lifts too.

Always a pleasure ordering from you guys, Thank you !
    fballhoss51

Post by fballhoss51 Fri May 26, 2017 2:27 pm

I am very pleased with this guy. I have switched from different sources due to underdosed stuff and high prices but this guy has quality stuff with decent prices and i am sure this guy is trustworthy for long term dealing. Communication, delivery, packaging and product quality everything is fantastic.

The packaging was nice and had no problems collecting it. A simple registered letter with the stuff inside with bubble wrapping. The duration of shipment was just few days excluding weekends. Normally my orders from a EU country doesn't take much time and arrives fast. I rarely had any problems with customs in past ordering from a EU country especially UK, although the customs here in my country are quite strict.

Kalpa Tren ace 10 ml - The product is amazing, i am a huge fan of tren ace and have used tren ace from several labs before but this Kalpa labs tren ace is excellent. it has been a week now and already have started seeing changes. friends commenting on my physique, getting more vascular and pumped all the time. Injecting 50 mg ED .The only side effect i am experiencing so far is increased stomach acidity and for that i use a spoon of baking soda in water 2 times a day.

I will surely buy from this guy from now on and will recommend to friends in gym as well.
    gettin_big

Post by gettin_big Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:57 am

Superb source! Great customer service, fast delivery and quality gear. Using the sust, get no pip and strength and size is up.

jade1974

Post by jade1974 Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:22 am

Ordered Kalpa Test P n Tren A. First class communication could not fault it and great honest guy. This honestly was a great source and ideal for a cheap skate like me with being Cheap, Quick next week deliverly, no messing around and most importantly great gear. This was 1st time i ran Tren which i now love.

My Tren story So being first time running tren i had no real bad sides the first week i felt lil out of breath but there after was un-noticeable n maybe a slight anger issue at times when dog wants to play n im trying to sleep but maybe thats me normally.

But i may be a lucky one with no sides, fingers crossed. But strength was up n weight also leaner with pop eye veins out. I will use maybe every course.
    BB2K

Post by BB2K Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:32 am

Placed an order exactly 2 weeks ago and received it today. The shipment, the product and the communication was perfect. 10/10

Very responsive, and everything was just smooth/perfect.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    daddio1

Post by daddio1 Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:18 pm

This was my first order from Roidspharm and I have to say they are very professional, have a great delivery time and are fantastic to do business with. I would recommend them to anyone without a second thought, in fact I have to a few people already. There was a slight mishap with my order that was dealt with in a brilliant fashion and rectified within 24 hours. Very good people, highly recommended.

Packaging was discreet and everything was very well packaged. Transaction was simple and everything went as smooth as it could.

This is my first course since a major op and so I thought I'd run a low dose over a long period. I'm running: Dbol @ 30mg a day - First 33 days

Sust 300 @ 600mg a week - 15 weeks

Tren E @ 200mg a week - 15 weeks

Bold @ 275mg a week - 14 weeks I wasn't sure how much I would feel from the lower dose (I've run multi test @ 1000mg, Tren @ 500mg and Bold @ 600mg a week before - oh and Dbol @ 60mg a day) but I have to say I'm more than impressed. I'm in week four and gains are better than I expected, strength is up massively, libido is good and I feel great. I've had a little bit of Trensomnia the last few nights which I didn't expect at such a low dosage too which is a good sign (gotta love it ;-) ). This is my first time using Dragon Pharma and I'll look for them again without a doubt. The gear is definitely GTG.

It's always nice to find a good source and Roidspharm definitely are one. I will use them again for sure and I hope they carry on trading as such.
    tapuout2

Post by tapuout2 Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:37 am

Pinned tonight, smoothest gear I have ever pinned. Tried at least a dozen labs over the years and now I think I have found a home! By far one of the best transactions I have ever had. Zero issues.

Communication was spot on. Nothing extra required, answered all my questions within the hour sent.

Packaging was very discreet, packed like a real pro, no rattle at all.

Pinned 2ml of Cut Long tonight, smooth as silk and so far zero PIP, granted I am usually on the lesser side of things when it comes to PIP. Orals usually give me wicked heartburn, not these. Planning my next order now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:18 pm