Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

RoidsPharm.com - Legal Steroid Supplier?

Freshman

Re: RoidsPharm.com - Legal Steroid Supplier?

Post by Freshman on Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:37 am

Communication was very good. I would receive a response in less than 10-12 hours, with very clear and to-the-point answers.

TA was 12 days after funds were received. Packaging was very plain and ordinary looking. Nothing stand-out about it. Very discrete.

The only things I have used so far are the test e and the npp. I started the 500mg every week of the test e ( divided into 2 pins ) about 2 weeks before the npp ran at 150mg eod.

The 1st two weeks ( test e only ) I noticed very little in terms of strength/size gains. There was some slight acne on face, shoulders and back toward the end of the 2nd week.

At the beginning to middle of week 3, one week after adding the npp, there was an increase in strength and increased focus in my workouts. The acne remained a slight problem still.

From week 4 on, My strength and size steadily increased at a nice consistent pace, with only the occasional back pumps. I had planned on running everything about 10 weeks, but had to stop cycle at 8 weeks for a small injury.

I gained about 11 lbs during the cycle and have kept 9 lbs so far after cycle.

Very professional. I will do business here again and do recommend it to others.

I_Want_Abs

Post by I_Want_Abs on Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:07 pm

Excellent Source.

Purchased here Kalpa's Anadrol

Only been using for 2 weeks- But it's Anadrol so it's fine to review! Ok, so I know this isn't normal practice but I've been having 150mg a day- Generally I never go above 100mg a day but haven't been eating brilliantly and currently have Tren on cycle so experiencing shortness of breath. I know standard practice says don't mix 2 progesterone based etc but I also have deca and don't get sides unless estrogen goes high so anti-e's and all good. I have always found A-Bombs great for endurance so been using to keep going in the gym. Did put back most of the weight lost due to calorie deficient diet due to 7 day week, and I've had Anadrol several times a year for over 15 years so know when it's Anadrol!

solar

Post by solar on Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:06 pm

First time I ordered was about 8 weeks ago. Very good communication, professional and prompt.

There was a slight misunderstanding with the payment, Emailed and revived a reply with in the hour.

First time using Dragon Pharma. I used it after 5 weeks of using a different lab of a 10 week cycle.Got to say i was very impressed, good gains from 168lb to 180lb in 5 weeks, little pip, good looking bottle and it was fuller compared to other labs I have used.

Strength up in everything dead, bench, squat and press.

Very good and better than expected. I will recommend Them and will use again!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:41 am