Farmboy171
69ECLIPSE
Slaughter
Beezie
8 posters

Anavar - Worth The $???

Beezie
    Beezie

Anavar - Worth The $??? Empty Anavar - Worth The $???

Post by Beezie Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:07 pm

Hey guys thinking of adding anavar to my next cycle which will be a cutting cycle (10 weeks)

Because of the high price tag (things are a little tight right now) I can only afford to run it for 4 weeks @ 40mg a day. My question is, is it woth the $$$ at this dosage and for this period of time?

I will be running it with

200 Primo Per Week
    200 Test Cyp Per Week
    50mg Proviron Daily

Lastly I am also concerned about the muscle pump it gives. I will be instructing body pump classes later this year and cant be having crazy muscle pumps while instrucing the class. Are the pumps that intense at 40mg a day?

I tried to one of these classes whilst on TBOl and holy shit was I in pain, lower back pumps, legs shaking, biceps about to rupture, I was a mess.

Thanks

Beezie
    Slaughter

Anavar - Worth The $??? Empty Anavar

Post by Slaughter Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:38 pm

My friend,I took Anavar at 75mgs a day for about 6 weeks by itself to see what it would do, because most of us take different anabolics at the same time we really don't know what works...Anyway what it did for me was I got a lot of hardness and mild strength gains .... So I'm really not sure if it's worth the money, most people say you need to be at at least 100mgs a day ... And I'm 6' 240 so maybe if you are a lot lighter than me maybe 40mgs a day will work for you better as it affects all of us differently.....So to answer your question I would say it's not worth the money....Hope that this helps..
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Anavar - Worth The $??? Empty Re: Anavar - Worth The $???

Post by 69ECLIPSE Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:57 pm

Four weeks should be fine bro but ideally if you can run it 6 weeks that would be better,as far as the pumps i'm currently taking 80 mgs daily and the only thing i get is my head gets tingly when i'm working out probably from the blood rushing to my head.i've used d-bol and t-bol before and the pumps are not the same with anavar.also you could definitly get away with 25 mgs of proviron with this cycle layout.i really like anavar,i'm currently into my fourth week of my cycle and i'm starting to lean out nicely.its definitley worth the money if you can afford it!!!!
    Farmboy171
    Farmboy171

Post by Farmboy171 Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:35 pm

Var in my opinion is a great roid, but for what you are trying to do, I would opt for winstrol instead.

Your test dosages are too low, you're just gonna shut down your natural test levels and cause more problems. You need 400mg of cypionate at the very least

200mg of primo is a waste of money,, you need 400mg for your body to even know it's in your system.
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:18 pm

Farmboy171 wrote:Var in my opinion is a great roid, but for what you are trying to do, I would opt for winstrol instead.

Your test dosages are too low, you're just gonna shut down your natural test levels and cause more problems. You need 400mg of cypionate at the very least

200mg of primo is a waste of money,, you need 400mg for your body to even know it's in your system.

I disagree with the winny. I think its shit and overrated while var is underrated and just down right awesome. 40mg of var will do you much better tahn 50mg of winny. Winny dries me out and makes me feel like my joints are going to fall apart. the pumps at 40mg of var will be nice as well.

I would drop the primo and double youre var dose. 60-80mg of var is unreal in terms of strength and pump.

NTG
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:11 pm

Well I think low dose test cycles are fine but the Primo dose is too low to be very effective... actually I think min 400mg but I would prefer 600mg... Even Primo will kill your sex drive so even though I prefer low dose test I always have more just incase I need to bump up the dose....

If you are worried about cost I would change the cyle...

TRT + low or non aromatising steroids...

TRT + EQ
    TRT + EQ + Anavar
    TRT + low dose Tren E (200mg ew)
    TRT + low dose Tren E + Anavar

For me personally I find TRT + low dose Tren more effective and more cost effective then any other cycle with little negative sides... of course the higher you raise that Tren the worse the sides get but low dose shouldn't be bad...
    Farmboy171
    Farmboy171

Post by Farmboy171 Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:10 pm

NTG wrote:I disagree with the winny. I think its shit and overrated while var is underrated and just down right awesome. 40mg of var will do you much better tahn 50mg of winny. Winny dries me out and makes me feel like my joints are going to fall apart. the pumps at 40mg of var will be nice as well.

NTG

For cost to gains ratio,, var is a rip-off. You can get as much gains on an OTC test booster as you can var. 3 - 5 pounds MAX and that is over a 10 to 12 week period on var, I have been there and done that before. Strength gains are nice but testosterone is better in that department as well.

Winstrol on the other hand is suppose to dry you out.. lol Some glucosamine will help with joint problems, but again, some guys can't handle it at all. Just depends on the users.

And at the end of an 8 week cycle, winny will give you that vascular, ripped, cut look, with seperations in the muscle tissue if your diet is on the money, var will not.
    JJ007
    JJ007

Post by JJ007 Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:59 pm

Visions wrote:Well I think low dose test cycles are fine but the Primo dose is too low to be very effective... actually I think min 400mg but I would prefer 600mg... Even Primo will kill your sex drive so even though I prefer low dose test I always have more just incase I need to bump up the dose....

If you are worried about cost I would change the cyle...

TRT + low or non aromatising steroids...

TRT + EQ
    TRT + EQ + Anavar
    TRT + low dose Tren E (200mg ew)
    TRT + low dose Tren E + Anavar

For me personally I find TRT + low dose Tren more effective and more cost effective then any other cycle with little negative sides... of course the higher you raise that Tren the worse the sides get but low dose shouldn't be bad...

bumpin' this....you da man visions.....

i'm loving the TRT + Tren Enanth 200mg/wk this fall!! can't wait!!
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:00 pm

Farmboy171 wrote:For cost to gains ratio,, var is a rip-off. You can get as much gains on an OTC test booster as you can var. 3 - 5 pounds MAX and that is over a 10 to 12 week period on var, I have been there and done that before. Strength gains are nice but testosterone is better in that department as well.

Winstrol on the other hand is suppose to dry you out.. lol Some glucosamine will help with joint problems, but again, some guys can't handle it at all. Just depends on the users.

And at the end of an 8 week cycle, winny will give you that vascular, ripped, cut look, with seperations in the muscle tissue if your diet is on the money, var will not.

"And at the end of an 8 week cycle, winny will give you that vascular, ripped, cut look, with seperations in the muscle tissue if your diet is on the money, var will not." I completely disagree with this. I have been more ripped and vascular off 30mg of var then i ever was off of winny at any dose. Not to mention the joint comfort at similar dosage. I feel great at 50mg of var I feel like an arthritic old man with 50 mg of winny. JMO
    NTG
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:43 pm

everyone is different I myself love var and hate winny, I do agree that 4 weeks of var is a waste use t-bol instead for 8 weeks. at 50mg a day much cheeper in my opnion and effective, also bump that primo up to 500 a week

later
    Beezie
    Beezie

Post by Beezie Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:24 pm

Thanks for the replys guys. I have decided to drop the Var at this stage I may add it later in my cycle depending on my progress.

Just purchased my goods fro Gen, my cycle now looks like this -

12 Weeks
    400mg Test Cyp PW
    400mg EQ PW
    25mg Proviron PD

And proper PCT

I would of loved to have used Primo and Var in this cycle but a little too much $$ at the moment, maybe next time.

Beezie
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:16 am

thats a solid cycle bro. Good luck.

NTG
    Beezie
    Beezie

Post by Beezie Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:08 am

NTG wrote:thats a solid cycle bro. Good luck.

NTG

Cheers Bro I am looking forward to it, Keep you posted
    Beezie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:51 pm