Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
ncard
nosnz28
6 posters

Proviron During Cycle?

nosnz28
    nosnz28

Proviron During Cycle? Empty Proviron During Cycle?

Post by nosnz28 Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:59 am

ive been reading alot of different things about proviron. using it after a cycle and during. what is the real answer? and when using it during a cycle when should it be started and ending and how much should be used?
    ncard
    ncard

Proviron During Cycle? Empty Re: Proviron During Cycle?

Post by ncard Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:50 am

I like proviron during aromatisable cycles to help prevent aromatase. In that case I weigh 100 kg and I take 1 50 mg BD proviron each day and it helps keep me looking dry. I don't think it is necessary to take more than 50 mg/day, and it might be effective for some to take only 25 mg/day.

It is also good for preventing sexual disfunction while taking cycles that don't include test. I don't like taking any cycle that doesn't include test, but some people like equipoise without test to get a particular hard look. Proviron taken after a cycle supposedly inhibits recovery and and I think this is true to some degree. I have tried it after a cycle and I didn't make a good recovery. However the manufacturer says this is not the case and it is sold worlwide to combat "male menopause", give a feeling of increased energy and well being, and promote sexual function.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:26 am

i use it during cycle only from the onset to the end at 50 mgs daily
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:14 am

I used it my first cycle at 25mg/day and I believe it made my libido stronger. It did not however prevent me from getting gyno symptoms in which I added Nolva to the mix to get that under control. I would'nt use it during PCT as it mimics your bodies test I believe. Same goes for HCG use it only during cycle not during PCT.
    coolioni
    coolioni

Post by coolioni Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:00 am

I just started my first cycle using proviron. I am adding 50mg a day of proviron during the entire on part of my cycle.
    It will be 12 weeks total on time at 50mg a day of proviron.
    It have been on for a week now, I definatly feel really good.
    Very happy, I am in a great mood, I am a walking boner all the time, I can see how they say it gives you an overall good sense of well being and increased libido.
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:35 am

Proviron is only a "on cycle" compound you should not use this in your pct as it can hinder your natural leves from returning. There is a very good post on proviron in the drug section run a search on this. I belive I posted it as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:23 pm