Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Looking For Imformation

scooterboy
    scooterboy

Looking For Imformation Empty Looking For Imformation

Post by scooterboy Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:09 am

does anybody know anything about oral turnabol. thinking about 30mg a day for 8 weeks. it seems simple enough from what i read. no real side effects because it is really not that strong. would i need pct? and if so, what would i need? how about for liver? milk thistle ok? what is liv 52?
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Looking For Imformation Empty Re: Looking For Imformation

Post by gustavo77 Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:47 am

Well 30mg of t-bol alone is not gonna do much for you. What are your stats (age, weight, training experience, cycles if any)?? What are your goals for this cycle?? No matter what drugs you run, some sort of pct is always a must.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:46 am

You should run a minimum replacement amount of Test with it...and 40-50mg Tbol ...

There is one guy I know that did a Tbol only cycle and said it worked ok but I wouldn't recommend it... Tbol like everything else will shut down your production of test so you need to at least replace that with 150-200mg Test...
    scooterboy
    scooterboy

Post by scooterboy Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:23 am

my age is 43 years. my training is around 3 years. goal is to gain lean mass. the turnabol i was talking about has little agenagren effects. read about it in gen x. just wanted to try something . it sounded safe.
    scooterboy
    scooterboy

Post by scooterboy Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:57 am

no prevouis cycles, and i weigh 220 pounds
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:47 am

Well at 43 years old, I think you would benefit with a low dose of test (150-200mg/wk) for 10-12 weeks and t-bol 40-50mg for 6-8 weeks. Keep in mind that all AAS will shut down your natural test production, so supplementing with synthentic Testosterone is a must. At 150-200mg per week will put your test levels in the high normal range, with little to no side effects. The only thing you can expect from testosterone supplementation is increased energy, vitality and sex drive.
    scooterboy
    scooterboy

Post by scooterboy Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:42 am

turnabol, Kalpa Pharmaceuticals. sex drive and energy was not a problem. claims loss of fat and some muscle gain. testamonials for this product on gen x make this claim that is why i was so interested. if this is so, why the test? i am also understanding the post cycle more.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:36 am

scooterboy wrote:turnabol, Kalpa Pharmaceuticals. sex drive and energy was not a problem. claims loss of fat and some muscle gain. testamonials for this product on gen x make this claim that is why i was so interested. if this is so, why the test? i am also understanding the post cycle more.

Bro, t-bol will shut down your natural test production. So by week three or four you are really gonna notice a drop in energy and libido, especially at age 43. In order for a human male to function properly he must have testostrerone in his body. Using t-bol alone is going to cause you to have the natural test levels of a little girl. This is why you need to run at least a replacement dose of testosterone (150-200mg per week). In the end it is up to you on what you decide to use, but you will do and feel a whole lot better if you include testosterone in all your cycles.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:30 am

gustavo77 wrote:Bro, t-bol will shut down your natural test production. So by week three or four you are really gonna notice a drop in energy and libido, especially at age 43. In order for a human male to function properly he must have testostrerone in his body. Using t-bol alone is going to cause you to have the natural test levels of a little girl. This is why you need to run at least a replacement dose of testosterone (150-200mg per week). In the end it is up to you on what you decide to use, but you will do and feel a whole lot better if you include testosterone in all your cycles.

Gustavo summed it up for you right here... If you want to experiment with Tbol only cycle then go for it but I would definately have a bottle of test on hand waiting.... What you may not know is that Testosterone has more functions in the body then building muscle and libido... Without it you can have Memory, Mood ( depression ) and fatigue problems

I suggest at your age that you go have your natural Test level checked before you do anything
    scooterboy
    scooterboy

Post by scooterboy Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:10 am

hey guys. i need my test. no little girl stuff for me. thanks guys. stay with me on this. the only way i will learn is if i ask. i been reading alot and i am understanding what you are saying. thinking of deca and test now. looking for something alittle safe since it is my first cycle. not ready yet. still reading and understanding. great stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:48 am