Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Reusing Vials - HCG

Beezie

Reusing Vials - HCG

Post by Beezie on Tue May 31, 2016 3:15 am

Guys I was wondering if it is safe to reuse a 10ml vial I used 2 weeks ago, I originally used it to mix 1500iu of HCG and 3ml barostatic water.

I wish to mix some more HCG and barostatic water in that same vial but there is a slight bit of HCG/barostatic water in the bottom which I cant get out from two weeks ago.

I am just worried that the tiny amount of old HCG/Barostatic water may contaminate my new batch which I will be using for the next 5 weeks. HCG apparently only last for around 4-5 weeks in the fridge, so the tiny amount from the original batch will have been in the vial for a total of 7 weeks.

Does anyone know what happens to HCG after the 4-5 week period, is it still safe to inject or does it start forming bacteria or something.

Would putting the vial in a pan and heating until the water evaporates be a solution?

Sorry for the long winded description, just want to make sure before mixing it up and using.

Thanks

Beezie
El Hefe
Admin

Re: Reusing Vials - HCG

Post by El Hefe on Tue May 31, 2016 3:50 am

yes I dont see an issue reusing a vial for hcg, if need be.

Post by Beezie on Tue May 31, 2016 4:17 am

Thanks bro, been waiting for someone to find that post!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 26, 2017 2:16 am