eahuntley
Visions
BuffD
DoubleWide
10 posters

For Those Of You Who Are Using Long Ester Drugs

DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

For Those Of You Who Are Using Long Ester Drugs Empty For Those Of You Who Are Using Long Ester Drugs

Post by DoubleWide Mon May 30, 2016 3:04 am

OK, over the past months i have read the same posts over and over and over again from different people. And over and over and over again they get the same response.

If your using long ester tests that take 2-4 weeks to become active in your body be patient. Drugs like Deca, EQ, Test E, and Test Cyp or sustanon are gonna take maybe 4 weeks until you really start rocking. IF your cals are high and your diet and training are good then there is no reason you shouldnt be gaining weight within the first 2 or 3 wks.

Dont make a post and say hey im on this and that and its been 3 wks and i havent gained a lbs. well i would bet 1000$ to each of you that your diet sucks or as good as you think it is, it really isnt.

READ some posts cause there is a thousand of them about what you should be expecting when taking the drugs your taking so we dont have to answer the same damn questions everytime. Give us a break and do some of the research and work for yourselfs instead of the mods or Vips just spoon feeding you information.

In reality you should of known before you start your cycles how your drugs behave in the body and will react . but apparently no one cares about there body and they are willing to put whatever anyone tells them to into it without knowing what it is. come on research and educate yourselves before you do the dame cycle like your supposed to.

I dont wanna hear any more im using deca and test e and its the beginning of week 3 and i havent gained a pound. if you have read some posts youd know maybe start it off with some prop or dbol to so you see some gains right away.

do your research people
    BuffD
    BuffD

For Those Of You Who Are Using Long Ester Drugs Empty Re: For Those Of You Who Are Using Long Ester Drugs

Post by BuffD Mon May 30, 2016 3:55 am

BUMP. Good info. To add to this you also need to remember that now your recovery will be boosted but in order to really make gains you gotta eat more than you normally do. Gear helps but without food you can take all the gear in the world and it won't do a damn thing.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

For Those Of You Who Are Using Long Ester Drugs Empty Re: For Those Of You Who Are Using Long Ester Drugs

Post by Visions Mon May 30, 2016 4:44 am

Sorry DW I am too lazy to read stickies can you read them to me?
    eahuntley
    eahuntley

Post by eahuntley Mon May 30, 2016 5:34 am

Good post!
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Mon May 30, 2016 6:19 am

You mean to tell me that I am not gonna gain 20lbs of muscle in two weeks on Test Enathate???...lol.
    pin kushion
    pin kushion

Post by pin kushion Mon May 30, 2016 8:03 am

poeple need to do thier homework?
    tom_s70
    tom_s70

Post by tom_s70 Mon May 30, 2016 9:02 am

im using deca and test e and its the beginning of week 3 and 1 day and i havent gained a pound.
    jrobinsonlaw
    jrobinsonlaw

Post by jrobinsonlaw Mon May 30, 2016 9:41 am

tom_s70 wrote:im using deca and test e and its the beginning of week 3 and 1 day and i havent gained a pound. For Those Of You Who Are Using Long Ester Drugs Smile

Well you must have bad gear as you should be up 20lbs or so by week three. ha ha .
    TANK828
    TANK828

Post by TANK828 Tue May 31, 2016 3:12 am

I Held Up On Everything To Learn First This Is A Excellent Read For New Members And Yes You Should Do Your Homework I Have Been Reading Every Post I Could Here And I Thank D.w. For This One And England Buffd And A Bunch Of others For The Excellent Articles Visions D.k. And Many Others
    mclean

Post by mclean Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:57 am

gustavo77 wrote:You mean to tell me that I am not gonna gain 20lbs of muscle in two weeks on Test Enathate???...lol.
    hilarious Laughing Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 pm