Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Clomid During Var?

POWERADDICT
    POWERADDICT

Clomid - Clomid During Var? Empty Clomid During Var?

Post by POWERADDICT Fri May 27, 2016 10:30 am

not sure if this is already posted i'm new 2 this site but am i wasting my clomid if i'm takin it and i'm still on anavar? I just came off test n fina
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Clomid - Clomid During Var? Empty Re: Clomid During Var?

Post by 69ECLIPSE Fri May 27, 2016 11:07 am

welcome to Roids.biz bro,if your still on  gear you shouldn't be taking a pct drug.pct should start 10-14 days after last inject
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Fri May 27, 2016 12:02 pm

if your using var as a bridge then you should wait until your off to run the clomid. I would run my hcg and a natural test booster at this time then go into pct nolva/clomid full on.

later
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Fri May 27, 2016 12:46 pm

POST-CYCLE THERAPY:
    When you use any steroid, your HPTA will be suppressed. What this means is that your system is not producing and endogenous testosterone which means you won’t have any hormone to help maintain your gains. What good is cycle if you can’t keep your gains? So the key to cycling is to get your endogenous test back on track ASAP.

One thing that will hinder HPTA activation is excess estrogen, whether it be from aromatizable steroids used in your cycle or whether it be endogenous estrogen. Using anti-estrogens like Clomid and Nolva will help prevent this negative feedback

When your body sends out LH (leutinizing hormone), it signals your testicles to begin producing test again. During your cycle, LH release will be suppressed and will remain suppressed for a few weeks after your cycle. HCG mimics LH and helps your testicles start producing testosterone. For our purposes we should view HCG as a “bridge” between your cycle and the time your LH returns to normal function. However, HCG when used to heavily or for too long will actually suppress natural test production so it can be counter productive.

Different cycles will suppress your HPTA to different degrees. Cycles including Deca and Fina will be more suppressive than cycles including Var and Primo. I don’t have the energy to design a post cycle therapy for each cycle, so I will post here a post cycle therapy program that should help you recover from any sane and sensible cycle.

Before we outline the universal post-cycle therapy, we need to define when a cycle officially ends. If you are using long acting esters, your cycle ends 2-3 weeks after you take your last shot of the long ester (I wont explain why, just accept it ). If you are using ONLY short acting steroids OR your last shot of long acting steroids was over 3 ago, and the only thing you’ve been running since then is short acting steroids, then your cycle officially ends the last day of administration of your steroids.

So given that, here is the universal post-cycle recovery program:
    HCG
    2 Weeks Before End of Cycle: HCG @ 1500IUs 3 times a week
    1 Week Before End of Cycle: HCG @ 1500IUs 3 times a week
    First Week Post-Cycle: HCG @ 1500IUs 2 times a week

Clomid
    Day 1 Post Cycle: Clomid @ 300mg
    Days 2-14: Clomid @ 100mg ED
    Days 15-28: Clomid @ 50mg ED

Nolva
    Days 1-28: Nolva @ 20mg ED

More advanced users can also experiment with GH, Slin and DNP.]
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post by Twitch Fri May 27, 2016 1:34 pm

i do things a little different than from the above article..

hcg,id rather run it during the cycle up to pct..500iu's a couple times a week.
    pct.use to run the 300/100/50 protocol.the 300mg the first day caused me some problems.the usual clomid issues.
    now i run 100mg clomid and 20mg nolvadex for 30 days taken at night before bed.
    POWERADDICT
    POWERADDICT

Post by POWERADDICT Fri May 27, 2016 2:09 pm

thank ya'll. I just didn't know if var would suppress them bad enough to where i was wasting my time with the clomid. I guess I'll wait till i'm done with the var.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:13 am