POWERADDICT
coolioni
cmwings
chaosone
Kspot
BigNus
Dr. Steroids
157 posters

Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

Wardaddy

guys - Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? - Page 4 Empty Re: Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

Post by Wardaddy Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:31 am

My experience sadly is far different than those posted on this forum. During 2015 -2016 I had five orders of 3-400 dollars each that arrived fine although there was wide discrepancy in the efficacy of the product. I bought mainly Sustanon and other short half life testosterone esters because I found I preferred them as one who has used testosterone supplements for 25 years due to empty sella syndrome and subsequent pituitary issues resulting in free T levels about half of base line and inherent anemia. In any event I prefer to inject the short acting more frequently than Cyphionate or Ethanate as it's less lag time. However last fall on I believe my fifth order it never came. 300 bucks. I was told it went to wrong address. So I asked them to simply resend it. They said no they would refund my card and then I could reorder with 30% off. After a few weeks nada. So I wrote again and was told sorry for the delay they were working on it. Later after about two months from when order was expected which on my case was usually 15-21 days I wrote yet again and was told they had tried to refund but my bank...First Tennessee ..refused to accept the refund and I should call the bank and ask for a charge back which told me right away they were not being honest. I own businesses that do millions a year in retail credit card sales and I know exactly how to do a refund on a credit card processor. You simply punch in card info and amount and hit refund. The underwriting bank nor visa or master card control that unless you are on their denial list....which could be the case. I called my bank just in case and they confirmed my own knowledge. I'm happy everyone here has a good track record but it wasn't for me and I can prove it if anyone doubts and needs proof. just google or bing this purveyors site and you'll see a lot more unhappiness than on this thread. Pity cause the sites that require western union or moneygram are very difficult. I'm 60 and disappointed cause now it's back to 200mg im/wk Watson cyphionate and the good quality fast/slow ester mixes were nice for my needs
    Thesauced

guys - Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? - Page 4 Empty Re: Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

Post by Thesauced Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:35 am

I ordered 50ml of Dragon Pharma's T400 at the begining of December, I've been on it for 4 weeks now and it's GTG legit stuff. The service from anabolic-steroids.biz was perfect very fast and efficient. I've ordered from them a few times now and can confirm 100% that they are legit.

chadwick

Post by chadwick Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:35 am

I already got tracking # and it looks like Anabolic-Steroids.biz is on target again! These guys are reliable, fast, and deliver quality! Very impressive

ChuckaZulu

Post by ChuckaZulu Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:00 am

This is a review for both the service of Anabolic-Steroids.biz and the Dragon Pharma's deca. I decided to try out Anabolic-Steroids.biz last year as I was told many positive things about how well his business is run and the service they provide. Can honestly say they weren't wrong and I was extremely happy that I made the decision to try these guys out.

The ordering process is so easy, quick and straight forward that communication is not even needed. However I did email Anabolic-Steroids.biz with a question which was answered within the same day, with great detail and with a friendly manner. When it comes to comm these guys seem to be on top of their game.

Was very happy with total T/A, which was less than 10 bd across the world. Packaging was discrete and secure.

could not have been happier with the quality of the deca. The oil was very smooth, absolutely no pip whatsoever and thin enough to pin effortlessly. In terms of results I was already on cycle when I tried these having switched from a UGL which is very highly rated. I can say that the Dragon Pharma deca was just as top quality if not better. Strength actually increased a bit with the switch over and the pounds continued to be piled on. It made for a very successful bulk in which I managed to add the most mass I've had from a blast in a while. Which is highly impressive considering I did not up my dose of the usual 1 gram which I used the previous cycle. I've been in this game for a long time and I was very happy with these products.

Highly recommend for anyone, no matter which part of the world you're in to try Anabolic-Steroids.biz. You will be happy
    Quercus
    Quercus

Post by Quercus Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:18 pm

Anyone try and access the site recently? Seems to be non-existent for the past several days.
    http://www.anabolic-steroids.biz/
    jcanaan2057
    jcanaan2057

Post by jcanaan2057 Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:46 am

yep, it's down for me, hope it will be back soon.
    csquared22

Post by csquared22 Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:59 am

Really sad that website is down, but I would like to leave a review for Ansomone HGH, ordered a while back ago.

Product well pictured on website. Exactly what you receive.

T/A was 10-12 days. Package secure and extremely professional. Tracking sent in probably the best manner I've ever seen. You will see when you order.

2ius a day now and sleep is fantastic. I dream even when I take a nap now. This is my first time using Pharma grade and so far I'm very impressed. I've been using generics for three months now and this is just another level. I'm staying nice and lean. Just a little bloating at first. The products were authentic in their original boxes and sealed.

I will buy from the source again without a doubt, when their site will be up.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:30 am

It seem that they have moved here due to some technical issues.
    SizeOn

Post by SizeOn Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:38 pm

I was contacted today and error was corrected. Great service and I'm very happy with the response times. Thanks guys!

afishy

Post by afishy Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:13 am

Muscle develop is a well deserved top rated source, ordered a few products from him and has always came through.

Communication was through a busy period so wasnt the quickest but still got round to me with good advice and support as expected.

Packaging was great, well sealed and did not look out of the ordinary - T/A was around 8 days start to finish.

Proviron / Nolvadex / Test-P

Prov serves me well during a cycle as always, keeps the bloat down and free test gets used and definately feel harder gains, nolva was spot on and didnt have a problem with either products.

Top notch source, trusted and reliable, nothing more can be said.
    AltimaSpeed25

Post by AltimaSpeed25 Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:30 am

Great Source. Very fast shipping. Great communication. Would 100% recommend & use again.

As a first time user I had an issue where a vial of Test E had crashed during December as I wasn't keeping it at an acceptable temperature. Replied within 24 hours with advice on how to fix the issue. Never had to contact them regarding shipping as all orders have arrived a week after payment was taken.

Packaging very discrete & secure. Had to pick one package up from the local post office as I wasn't in when it was delivered. Was initially worried but the package was very discrete.

Initially was going to do a D Bol only cycle only (First time user) 2 weeks into the D Bol my strength & weight had gone up a huge amount. Would 100% recommend Novla every day with this D Bol to avoid sides.

After 2 weeks on D Bol my nuts were like raisins so thought if I can pin HCG I might as well Pin Test. This was a brilliant decision.

Now on my 11th week of Noble Test E & so far through the cycle I have gained 26 Lbs with only a small rise in body fat. Initially was very worried with pinning but had 0 PIP after my first ever injection & I would put that down to poor technique not the gear.

Was initially very sceptical of using bitcoin for a online source. Very glad I chose anabolic-steroids.biz order arrived the next week as soon as payment had cleared.
    Mhouston

Post by Mhouston Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:34 am

Anabolic-Steroids.biz is awesome It is impossible to believe you can order high quality gear and have it in a few weeks. Bit coin was scary at first but turns out it's legit and super easy. Anabolic-Steroids.biz is very responsive and obviously cares that the customer gets what they paid for fast. They will be my go to gear shop from now on.

My buddy and I are doing a 12 week cycle of Test E and end with 2 weeks of test p he started 5 weeks ago and gained 16 pounds. Acne has kicked in pretty heavy and his strength is through the roof. I started last week (had an injury that kept from gym but am all good now) nothing noticible yet which is to be expected on enan. He had bad pip first shots in all locations (virgin muscle) until second go around and now pip is gone. I have not cycled in 15 years so I expected pip but have had only mild tenderness. The letro is for me since I am predisposed to gyno. I take .125mg etd so far no issues will adjust as needed. My buddy has used prohormones in past and never had issues with gyno so is running with no ai so far so good but we have arimidex just incase for him. The nolva is for pct and we are also running hcg throughout cycle at 200iu etd he says balls are good too early for me to say. So far everything is good quality pharm grade.

I do a ton of research before I do anything. I felt very confident ordering from Anabolic-Steroids.biz and they delivered. There are very few places that keep quality product in stock, have great communication, offer easy payment options, and deliver ridiculously fast with tracking. Anabolic-Steroids.biz is at the top of that list and believe me I searched far and wide.
    woodrow1

Post by woodrow1 Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:35 am

Excellent source, the best I have used to Date. Probably one of the best on this website. Extremely professional, very prompt service, Took 1 single week to receive my order!!! 100% absolutely happy. Gear is very effective, makes me think the previous gear I was using from another supplier was under dosed. Very happy with the Anabolic-Steroids.biz team!

motoxbbuilder

Post by motoxbbuilder Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:53 am

I don't write many reviews as I like to keep a low profile but these guys have sent me great gear, fast and have been very helpful.

Discreet and professional.

I've been using the Primibolan,Proviron and Halotestin now for 6 weeks with good results.They have greatly increased my recovery and ability to train hard.Early days to comment on the Genotropin.

I would highly recommend.
    Saudades

Post by Saudades Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:19 pm

Another perfectly smooth and fast transaction here. I ordered Dragon pharma var. Product looks legit. It came in the original sealed bag and was very nicely packed. I haven't tried to authenticate the gear yet but will try later. I figure if Anabolic-Steroids.biz sells it, it's legit. This is my first time ever using var. I'll be able to review the Dragon pharma var later, but a few hours later my delts blew up like never before at the gym. Thanks again Anabolic-Steroids.biz...well done.

musclehustle

Post by musclehustle Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:27 am

Purchased some dragon pharma dianabol from anabolic-steroids.biz. Great communications, kept me updated via email each step of the way and ordering was very easy. Website is top notch as well. Will def be using these again for my next order. A****

oogee17

Post by oogee17 Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:05 am

Top notch EU source!!!

Excellent always got a reply within 24hrs

Superb fastest T/A in EU I would say

Bought Dragon Pharma sust and tren e

Used them in my last recomp cycle in late summer and the gear did what its supposed to. Especially the tren. Loved it

Nice and reliable source. Really recommend it!
    Nath.

Post by Nath. Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:00 am

Have been using Anabolic-Steroids.biz for months. Everything has done what it said on the tin and orders have been reliable and deliveries have been fast. Will be using Anabolic-Steroids.biz for any future orders. Very reliable source.

Communication is fast. Haven't needed to contact Anabolic-Steroids.biz with any problems but emails regarding payment and order status have always been fast and reliable.

Packaging is always discrete and secure. All products arrived in good condition.

Ran tren with Test-E for a 6 week bulk. Made good strength gains, bench, squat and DL went up by 20, 15 and 35kg respectively. Lost body fat% despite eating whatever the hell I wanted. Switched over to test-p, continued tren and cut for 6 weeks using T3 and clen I'd obtained from another source. Lost about 7lbs of fat and still made strength gains while cutting. Currently cruising on just the Kalpa Test-E, which is fantastic. Still making gains even on a cruise dose.

Will be using Anabolic-Steroids.biz again for an upcoming further cut.
    saoco

Post by saoco Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:30 am

I've been ordering great gear from these guys for a few years now. Never been disappointed. Always a great selection of items with constant availability. Site is super easy to cruise and the donation process is fool proof. Stock and availability is always consistent. My number 1 spot for sometime....

Fairly quick on returning emails and very well at resolving any issue I have had. They get the weekends off as they should, so comms over the weekend aren't always returned until Monday or so. Any problem from the donation to the recieved has always been taken care of with ease.

Always super quick! Love it... most of my orders to the south west arrive in about 5-7 days after donation was made. Packages are always clean and solid. My postman has no clue what goodies are in my monthly packages. I never hold my breath and cross my fingers when I check my mail box...

Quality is great. All the labs Anabolic-Steroids.biz carries are some, if not, the best out there right now. Prices are what they should be for this quality of gear. All ancillaries are great too. Have pharma blister packs on most their stuff. Anabolic-Steroids.biz doesn't carry ANYthing that you have to question whether its authentic or not.

Never been done wrong by these guys over the 20-30 orders i've done with them. They respect us as clients and do their best everytime to make sure plans go as expected. Great group! Thanks guys!
    faithsno1dad

Post by faithsno1dad Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:30 am

Just got my test e today. very excited as this is my first order. Anabolic-Steroids.biz was great in helping answer my questions quickly. There was issuses with the payment method (my fault) and Anabolic-Steroids.biz kept me updated. If this gear is gtg I will def order again as the service earned my money.

Manu5454

Post by Manu5454 Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:47 am

Realice un pedido el día 5 de abril de 2017, pague por bitcoins, a las horas me confirmen la recepción del pago, al día siguiente enviaron una parte del pedido supuestamente, estamos a día 10 el seguimiento no parece ser verdadero, parece ser falso porque te las cinco días no aparece información, creo que son estafadores, les abrir un ticket y han pasado más de 48 horas no me han contestado. Me huele muy mal...

Place an order on April 5, 2017, pay for bitcoins, at the times confirm the receipt of the payment, the next day they sent a part of the order supposedly, we are at day 10 the follow up does not seem to be true, it seems to be false because You do not appear information, I think they are scammers, they open a ticket and have spent more than 48 hours I have not been answered. It smells very bad ...
    Manu5454

Post by Manu5454 Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:48 am

Place an order on April 5, 2017, pay for bitcoins, at the times confirm the receipt of the payment, the next day they sent a part of the order supposedly, we are at day 10 the follow up does not seem to be true, it seems to be false because You do not appear information, I think they are scammers, they open a ticket and have spent more than 48 hours I have not been answered. It smells very bad ...
    biggerben69

Post by biggerben69 Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:06 am

Fantastic service, will be ordering again soon.

Laro

guys - Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? - Page 4 Empty Scammers

Post by Laro Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:51 am

Placed order in March, site says paid and shipped. Have opened 3 support tickets, haven't replied to any. Shipment was supposed to arrive 4/5, nothing.  I'm calling bullshit.
    Manu5454

Post by Manu5454 Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:57 pm

Lalo Lalo, have you been followed up? Information appears ?? I have been given a follow up and still no information has been sent in two parts the first follow up is false 100% sure, the second still do not know, nor do they respond to my messages ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:20 pm