POWERADDICT
coolioni
cmwings
chaosone
Kspot
BigNus
Dr. Steroids
157 posters

Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

Theprince
    Theprince

steroids - Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

Post by Theprince Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:37 am

Kalpa Dbol 100 count 10mg tablets

Very quick and fast response- usually within 12 hours. Friendly and polite customer service. I received the wrong product initially and issue was corrected with no hesitation and the right product was shipped immediately with tracking.

Once shipped received package within 10 days. Provided tracking. Packaged Tightly and discreetly.

Ordered kalpa Dbol 100 count 10mg

Started product soon immediately after I received it. Started at 50mg daily(5 tablets) and now taking 70mg daily(7 tablets). Been using for few weeks and already gained 7lbs. Great pumps and lower back gets tight like with good dbol. Workouts have become more intense and I have noticed better endurance!

Very friendly support that answers and will correct any issues in a timely matter!
    We_Are_Venom
    We_Are_Venom

steroids - Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

Post by We_Are_Venom Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:39 am

Placed second order with them yesterday. First time was a breeze. Keep it up Anabolic-Steroids.biz! I'll keep everyone posted

tylernus
    tylernus

Post by tylernus Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:19 am

All Kalpa products whic i've ordered from anabolic-steroids.biz are on point,The clen is great dose it's job keeps me lean and sweatin,t-3 helps me digest my food(protein) awesome quality.The prop is off the hook with libido aggression in da gym,Mast e last long time hardly no sides.Enth is good 2 go.I usally do .5 mixed with .5 of prop and .5 mast-E,then some deca I had left over from other source but will try npp .5 now to equal 2cc.every 3-5 days.I do it for TRT not cycles.Have not tried da D-bol, or T-bol oral,or npp yet.I am sure they are also very potent.

Bottom line for me is even though it's ony for TRT,with Kalpa's high potency and quality I maintain a big solid look without having to work to hard .I can also use very lil of each oil for good effect and I like many people like to make my own sust so to speak,by mixing lil bits of each.It's fun and you feel like you involved with science on a health level.

smj
    smj

Post by smj Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:09 am

I placed an order and got it exactly 8 days later. i am shocked it came so quickly. i would def 100% place another order with them. i read so many reviews and still was unsure about ordering but i am here as a real person telling anyone to give these guys a chance, it was so smooth for me. thank you anabolic-steroids.biz i am now a customer for life!! A++
    johnbeau
    johnbeau

Post by johnbeau Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:06 am

Review for Kalpa Oxandroxyl and Proviroxyl

Anavar is good quality, solid pumps, visible fat loss around abdomen and strength has gone up

60mg a day for 12 weeks.

Proviroxyl done what it should have, increased muscle hardness and sex drive 100mg a day

Received package very quick
    clartay
    clartay

Post by clartay Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:56 am

The kalpa's anavar is definitely G2G. I did get some pretty epic heart burn from taking them on a empty stomach in the morning tho. That was quickly corrected by making sure I took the tabs with food. I recently did some blood work and my liver enzymes were slightly elevated about 2 pts over normal range. I started taking liv50 a little late in the cycle.

Beesnest
    Beesnest

Post by Beesnest Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:56 am

I am reviewing their Nandrolone Decanoate from Kalpa Pharma.

I have not need any support.

Nice and discrete packaging. It takes about 2 weeks until I received the package.

I run this Deca at 500mg/week during all cycle (10 weeks). My testosterone dose is 600mg/week. Stanozolol dosing: 1.week - 40mg/day, 2.week - 50mg/day, 3.week - 60mg/day, 4.week - 70mg/day, 5.week - 60mg/day, 6.week - 50mg/day, 7.week - 40mg/day. I will add Hexarelin at 100mcg/evening, GHRP-2 at 200mcg/morning & pre-workout, ModGRF 1-29 at 100mcg/3x day at the second half of the cycle.

I am recommending this shop.
    ddfry6
    ddfry6

Post by ddfry6 Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:11 am

Got referred to Anabolic-Steroids.biz by a training buddy a while back now and have use them a few times now as the whole process with these guys is smooth and reliable every time!!! And it's because of there faultless customer service I've not hesitated to recommend them to numerous other friends who have also used them since...

Communication is always spot on never fail to get back to you within at least 24hrs and always happy to do what they can to solve any issues...

Secure & Discrete packing always receive goods in one piece...

All legit and good products gained 11lb on cycle and kept a solid 7lb after PCT noticeable strength increase and pump from oils and a smooth recovery from PCT products

If you're looking a trustworthy and reliable source but most importantly products that work then don't overlook these guys place an order and you won't be disappointed and will continue to use them as your go to source
    penguin
    penguin

Post by penguin Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:25 am

the tren A100.... Fuck ima noob, I can't handle it, thats the truth. yea i look good as fuck right now, but I am snapping like Rice Cryspies. The last thing you want to do right now is say some shit that I do not agree with. My aggression level is thru the roof! I am leaner than I have been since high school, but I am one ornery mother fucker! I love the way I feel, but I am on the virge of snapping 24/7. i squatted 315 6x at the end of my leg day, and Really, i probably could have done 20# more but because of my job am scared of a Lumbar injury.....Insomnia, night sweats,aggresion...ALL PRESENT.And mother fuck at almost 42 years old....I LOOK GOOD.

I fucking love this souce, Call me fanboi, or what ever but I look and feel really REALLY GOOD...

KALPA!!!!
    runnergirl
    runnergirl

Post by runnergirl Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:16 am

Made a small first order to be sure it was legit and everything went smoothly couldn't be happier with the level of communication and quality of service not to mention to huge selection of products.!!!

Package was received within about five days couldn't be happier.

Havent started cycle yet but everything looks legit
    jeremyr60
    jeremyr60

Post by jeremyr60 Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:04 am

i have ordered many time through anabolic-steroids.biz and each time he has, delivered high quality goods.

i trust the products he puts on his site. pecsonally i have used mainly kalpa from his site and it pins smooth and painfree.

works as expected.

pins smooth, no pip and arimidex does its job perfectly, very little bloat. Smile
    aventino76
    aventino76

Post by aventino76 Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:00 am

Anabolic-Steroids is one of my two main sources...I think the prices are competitive and the gear is great. Never much of an issue or concern when purchasing off A-S.

Been using Kalpa's test prop since first week of Aug 2016...aromaxyl is great as my bloods said estro is at 35.

Kalpa test is the shit as well... great lab and so stoked Anabolic-Steroids.biz carries it for a good price. Test levels were 10x my baseline last bloods...been running equal amounts of kalpa test to another lab's sust.

My man A-S!!
    swoledaddy
    swoledaddy

Post by swoledaddy Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:23 pm

Have ordered from here before and have always been happy although I'm concerned my Kalpa gear might be under dosed this time. T3 is working great but the prop either isn't working or I'm expecting too much (first cut cycle, not first cycle). I'm running 50mg every day, this is day 9 and I've gone from 4 reps to 1 rep on squat with my normal weight. My thoughts are that perhaps the test-p is underdosed (although I recommend this supplier as they've always been great) but I find that unlikely. Or maybe the t3/clen and 500 calorie deficit is just too much for that dose of test. I'd still recommend this supplier and I've ordered previously and never had any issues.
    Mammoth
    Mammoth

Post by Mammoth Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:26 am

This review is for my second order from this site i just made my 3rd.

This site is the best for prices and shipping, they are very fast and trustworthy, i wont order anywhere else. The gear is top, I have made good gains on low doses and also got backney so i know its legit haha.
    PTherapist
    PTherapist

Post by PTherapist Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:53 am

Not much to say just great customer service and top notch products and T/A.

Packaging is very good for their orals youd never know whats inside, top notch like an order from Amazon. T/A for me has aways been 6-8 days longest after order was made. Ive ordered 4 times now.

This review is for his Dragon Pharma DBOL, I TOOK 50MG AN HOUR BEFORE THE GYM. 40 MINUTES AFTER TAKING THEM I FELT AN UPLIFT IN MY MOOD AND MORE ENERGY. IN THE GYM I HAD ALMOST NONE STOP ENERGY AND I FEKT LIKE I COULD HAVE KEOT GOING FOR HOURS AND MIND YOU I HAD A FEW DRINKS THE NIGHT BEFORE SO I WOKE UP NOT FEELING MY BEST LOL. PUMPS WERE DECENT BUT I PREFER ANADROL OR ANAVAR PUMPS THE PAINFULL ONES LOL. OVERALL THE GOOD WELL BEING FEELING AND ADDED ENERGY AND ENDURANCE WERE AWSOME.
    Johnny Bretz

Post by Johnny Bretz Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:03 am

In my opinion it is safe to buy legal steroids directly from manufacturer, don't look on great amount on discounts and safe yourself from cheap anabolics.
    hitman
    hitman

Post by hitman Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:32 am

Anabolic-Steroids.biz is my favorite source, extremely fast turn around and packaging is always discreet and firmly packed. I absolutely love the Dragon Pharma Dbol, by far the best dbol I have ever tried and I have tried I would guess around a dozen different types.. Crazy pumps!! And as for the Sustanon goes, It is some absolute fire!! I love this stuff, hardly any PIP for me and after my second week I had none at all. My overall strength and mass gains from the Sustanon and Dbol alone were awesome and I am very pleased. Very reliable source you will not be disappointed.

d.s.
    d.s.

Post by d.s. Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:15 am

T/A 1 week, pack very well wrapped and secure

ordered 1 x sustanon

been pinning 1 cc every other day, my strength and libido is on top. really smooth oil no PIP at all.

first time using Dragon Pharma oils and it won't be my last love the smoothest of this gear
    Mass08
    Mass08

Post by Mass08 Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:58 am

Decided to try a new source as my old source was just getting lazy and sending me out the wrong products + anabolic-steroids.biz has a much broader range of products. ordered twice now and gotta say im really impressed.

Everything packaged well

this will be my source to go to from now on
    jhwright12382
    jhwright12382

Post by jhwright12382 Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:08 am

1st time getting my gear off the internet so was bit worried but couldn't of asked for a better,faster service. Will definetly be putting another order in a couple of weeks.

Ordered Dianabol by Dragon Pharma, very good, feel the the power after a couple of days.
    Wiseguy
    Wiseguy

Post by Wiseguy Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:10 am

Another amazing order from Anabolic-Steroids.biz! These guys are really running a solid business here. This is my second time ordering from Anabolic-Steroids.biz, and I haven't been disappointed yet. . Needed some prop, and tren to finish out my cycle. Order came with discreet packaging which is great of you have roommates going through your mail. Stuff is 100% g2g. I will only be doing business with them in the future.

Jakob
    Jakob

Post by Jakob Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:48 am

Order came faster than expected...a little too fast, but I'm not complaining! Replied to my emails in an extremely timely manner. Great customer service! Gear is legit. Already seeing a strength increase and muscles are popping more. Prop pain is a bitch, but that just means it's working. I am now a loyal Anabolic-Steroids.biz customer.

Jakob
    Jakob

Post by Jakob Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:10 am

I have made many purchases with this supplier before. I've never had any type of problems before this year. I purchased Kalpatropin on October 20th. It was paid via bitcoin in minutes. I checked my order two days later since I had not received any confirmation and it was listed as cancelled. I sent an email on October 23rd to determine why my order was cancelled. I haven't received a reply for that email. I sent proof that the transaction was completed on October 24th (screenshot from bitcoin vendor) and I have not received a reply for that email. I can appreciate that all emails won't be responded to right away but three days is a long time to wait for an error of over $600. I will update my review if I ever receive my product but I am wary of using them again because of the poor communication this time. I have NOT received my order!

Boistheman
    Boistheman

Post by Boistheman Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:46 am

Ok....Really Love this source! Very kind, and very quick with my email responses! The Best source out here. I actually trust, and have ease of mind when giving them my money. Products came in today, sure it's a little more expensive....but it's so well worth it! ANABOLIC-STEROIDS.BIZ keep it up! Add more products, so I can buy more stuff!!! =D

frye123
    frye123

Post by frye123 Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:47 am

Very happy with anabolic-steroids.biz great service, my number one source !

Always receive my goods and they always come safely packed never damaged

All the codes on the products worked. I have been using Kalpatropin hgh at 5 ius a day for about 3 months. Still early days for hgh but i have noticed fat loss and better sleep already. Oxandroxyl 80mg a day for 6 weeks noticed great pumps strength and solid muscle gains. Kalpa Primoxyl 700mg a week. Great vascularity, slow but steady solid gains and helped hold muscle while shredding fat Kalpa TEST E 600mg a week. Smooth stuff no pip at all, really good for a base of any cycle. sex drive was up did its job well Kalpa Boldaxyl 700mg a week. The vascularity and pumps where insane, got loads of comments on my veins looking swole. Gave my muscles a rounded look. Slow solid keepable gains great stuff

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 pm