POWERADDICT
coolioni
cmwings
chaosone
Kspot
BigNus
Dr. Steroids
157 posters

Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

Collinryeokeefe12

anabolic - Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? - Page 7 Empty Re: Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

Post by Collinryeokeefe12 Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:31 pm

@pyramid90 what other vendor? I'm having trouble with AS.
    matt25

anabolic - Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? - Page 7 Empty Re: Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

Post by matt25 Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:53 am

Very good source first time ever using any source and they made it very easy to order and answered any questions i had really pleased with them

Communication was on point very time i emailed them they answered my questions within 24 hours

T/A was really pretty fast total time from start to finish 8 days

Ordered Kalpa test e 250 and aromasin

only used kalpa's test e once so far its seems to be very good
    kaleiai

Post by kaleiai Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:27 am

Anyone who has dealt with Anabolic-Steroids.biz knows that he's as good as sources come.Quality gear,over filled bottles,excellent turn around time.If you're looking for a source,rest assured this is a good one.

I've ran DP Deca & EQ they are all good.Finishing up a bottle of his Tren ace now,100 mg a day,low pip good stuff. DP test e 400 has some bite to it,but it would be weird if it didn't.A little grape seed oil makes it bearable.

I could on and on about this source,but I don't get paid to do advertising.But I am motivated enough to write this review for him simply because he deserves to be recognized for his service.Try him out,for what he carries there's none better.
    swellin

Post by swellin Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:46 am

I just made a simple order for HCG. Everything was vacum sealed and bubble wrap with tape on top and I used the new site and it was very simple even a cave man could do it. And 14 days to my door.

alex

Post by alex Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:57 am

First through Anabolic-Steroids.biz and am quite satisfied. Discreet, quick and efficient, just how I like it. Very VERY happy with the product!

jaysmooth

Post by jaysmooth Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:38 pm

Placed order with A-S on 12-22-2017. On 12-26-2017 A-S replayed, payment was accepted. I believe a lot of the reviews are bogus. Can not log on to Anabolicsteroids.biz.
    I tried replying to last email, now it's blocking me stating I can't create any more tickets.

Don't get scam like I did.
    kaleiai

Post by kaleiai Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:31 am

jaysmooth wrote:Placed order with A-S on 12-22-2017. On 12-26-2017 A-S replayed, payment was accepted. I believe a lot of the reviews are bogus. Can not log on to Anabolicsteroids.biz.
    I tried replying to last email, now it's blocking me stating I can't create any more tickets.

Don't get scam like I did.

If this happened to you, it doesn't mean it happened to all.

I do received my order.
    jaysmooth

Post by jaysmooth Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:40 am

Kaleiai, ok that doesn’t help me at all. Ananbolic-steroids.biz
    Does not reply to any of my emails. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it’s a DUCK!
    Dam Scammers
    uppercut

Post by uppercut Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:39 pm

Anyone know what happened to Anabolic-Steriods.biz? There sites been down for days. I've been having a lot of trouble with them. This is my 5th or six order with them. Each order took more the 30 days to arrive.

The last order I placed December 2017; when I went to enter the MG info it wouldn't take it. I email them and they told me to email the MG info and they would enter it themselves. Once I did this the site went down, now I don't know whats happening with my order and I don't want to wait 30 plus days to get it..
    Predator
    Predator

Post by Predator Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:03 am

This message was on their website when I logged in last time:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: In case that you will have difficulties accessing Anabolic-Steroids.biz due to the site block or server down, now you can always access our store via this address http://anabolicsdog4vdg.onion/ on a TOR network.

To access this address just follow these simple steps:

1. Navigate to the TOR Project website at this address: https://www.torproject.org/download/download.html.en and download the latest browser bundle for your operating system, never download any browser bundle from any other site!

2. After downloading the browser bundle, just install it like any other software.

3. Next, Start the TOR browser and it will connect to the TOR network (it might ask you for a confirmation, just click ok).

4. After the browser is started, and you see the confirmation screen that the browser is connected and everything is ok, make sure that you are running the latest version of the TOR browser.

5. That’s it! You are all set to go, the only thing you need to do is the enter http://anabolicsdog4vdg.onion/ url into the address bar of the browser and you will be able to log in with the same username/password that you have been registered before.
    jaysmooth

Post by jaysmooth Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:13 pm

I put out a  horrible review. I just received my gear. And everything Is legit again I want to apologize. They are a legit supplier.
    resparza

Post by resparza Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:30 am

I highly recommend this source!!! Labs just came back proving Kalpa gear is, without a doubt, fire!!! Easy payment process, great communication, issues taken care of without a lot of hassle, pack arrives within the advertised t/a. As long as Anabolic-Steroids.biz is around, I will shop here.

Great communication. I was short one vial and it was quickly resolved.

Product carefully packaged and undamaged.

After 8 weeks of 250mg test e and 100mg deca i went in for blood work. My total test serum went from 536 to over 1500. Great gains, no pip, flows smoothly through 25g pin.
    pugh

Post by pugh Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:03 am

I have used so many other sites and nothing compares to anabolic-steroids.biz nothing.the dude always hits me back in minutes.

Im on prescription cyp so i wanted to stack and he walked me thrue step by syep i put on 30lbs im 44yryoung a bouncer and stronger than the young muscle heads who think there stronger.

I placed order on a mon received 15 days later to my door step

Test e 250, 3 bottles of sus, kit of hgh wasn't for me,2 injectable dbol, 4 boxes of dianoxyl in my opinion is best dbol.

I blew up i feel the tren dbol after end of 2nd week of pin.sus is what can i say this dude sells quality gear guys all of it as a marine i turned about 500 marines onto anabolic-steroids.biz our whole platoon lookd a little to big to fast lol.

Listen im 44 I've used every lab some killer some shit some work with ya some can suck my dick.but this dude has been amazing every step of the way. You wanna get teal gear real big then try this site listen to a gunny sergeant thats an order. oorah.
    Bignick

Post by Bignick Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:26 am

Excellent overall source!

Communication was minimum, as the order was placed, notifications made.

Packaging was discreet, items secure, no chance of breakage.

Test E and Deca.

12 week mark w/ 750 Test E e/w and 500 Deca e/w. Increases in aggression & libido, and joints feel much better (for us elderly folk). Lost 4% bf and gained 11 pounds. Notable increases in lift totals and muscle endurance. Only things changed was dropping (bad) carbs, and the addition of a little more protein to diet, and 2-3 hours of low impact cardio a week. Smooth gear, little to zero pip. Little to no retention, actually looking pretty - vascular.

Have used these items extensively prior. Can definitely say that these products are superb! There was a huge effect when the Deca kicked in, (and I did front load the Deca, always do.)
    gearfinder

Post by gearfinder Mon May 07, 2018 3:12 am

First time i used anabolic-steroids.biz i was a little skeptical about using WU.

I let their customer service know that i was a little skeptical, and they assured me that i would not get

burned like i have before. They stood in contact with me and even upgraded my package to expedite it with tracking.

When my package arrived, i received an email saying it would be out for delivery.

They went above and beyond to make feel comfortable. So much so that i just placed my third order with the

yesterday.

Great went above and beyond what i could ask for

discrete packaging so my grandma didnt ask what it was.. OK just joking on the grandma part, but packaging was great

Will and have placed another order from them again
    Clint1

Post by Clint1 Mon May 21, 2018 12:26 pm

I have ordered a few times and couldn't be more pleased! I have run test e and it was legit libido through the roof strength and the ordering process was easy and delivery was on time with no issues! I would recommend any and everyone looking to beef up there workouts a little!

Ran test e 12 weeks last year and running another 12 this year of test e as well as aromasin and prop! Great products and they get the job done I'm looking for!
    DragonRider

Post by DragonRider Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:48 am

7Labs dbol.

The bare basic communication was needed, waited and it arrived in a timely manner.

All packed nice and tight, the way it's packed means tabs will never make a rattling sound which is pretty important to most people.

7Lab dbol, 100 tabs of 20mg dose. Got some clomid as well but as I blast n cruise i have no need for these.

These items were sent as a promo.

I added these tabs to some more i had, in all i had 190 20mg 7lab pharma dbol. Ran 40mg a day with a test base back end of last year, mainly as a bulking tool to increase strength and size which they certainly did for me. Used these for six weeks, had a few left at the end but felt six week use was more than plenty. Very effective dbol, pumps were great with a nice steady increase in strength by the week. My only negative side effect was heart burn but I seem to get this with all orals so it's not exclusive to 7lab pharma, shit loads of food didn't help either.

Love the 7lab orals, always do as you would expect, which allows me to have great confidence in them knowing if training and diet is right I'll have a quality cycle.
    nooob

Post by nooob Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:33 am

Packing was very tight and discreet. Got here around 2 weeks.

7Lab Pharma Test E 250. I used this along with another sources gear and could definitely tell my libido, strength and was gaining weight by the 4th week. My skin was oily and I was sweating during hard workouts. Any type of gear makes me sweat a lot lol in bed, my girl was definitely not complaining haha

The quality was on point, it's draws nice into my pins and is very smooth. I used his product for 12 weeks and gained a solid 16 LBS.

Definitely recommend this source and will be ordering shortly.
    Quadgod

Post by Quadgod Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:17 am

This is a review for SP Tropin that I have bought from anabolic-steroids.biz. I have ordered on 3 occasions as I usually buy a box each month.

Delivery was either next week or a week after. Trackers were provided, i didnt bother checking them though after the first delivery as I knew it would be spot on. It was delivered to my office, the packaging was secure enough to pass through the post room and my secretary without arousing any suspicions. Was safely wrapped inside also, product intact, not even a dent in the box.

Began by taking 1iu a day, purely to get a feel for HGH. This was the first time I had run it and wanted to assess my tolerance, especially as it is european pharma grade. After a week I upped it to 2iu a day, taken 75mins pre workout, alongside any orals I was taking. After a couple of weeks I noticed my muscles started to feel fuller, I looked my vascular and my gf commented my hair looked healthier as well as my skin. My nails also grew ridiculously fast, as if they were almost on steroids.

It has been 3 months now and I continue to use the sp tropin at 2ius daily (sometimes 3ius if i fancy a change). I follow a M-F dosing protocol, allowing for weekends off.

The codes and autheticity of this product all check out on the sp labs site (manufacturer of sp tropin), so I cant fault the product. It has enabled me to go to the next level in size towards my ultimate goal, especially when I add some slin from time to time.

Codes verified and products check out and work fantastically, Will have no issues ordering many times from here in the future.
    Ace24

Post by Ace24 Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:02 am

This is my first time ordering from a-s. I have to say I was nervous as hell I researched like crazy on different sources and they all have positives and negatives. But A-S kept popping up and the positive reviews seemed to out weigh the negatives. So I took the leap of faith. Glad I did.

The communication is great. And the support is very good. They put up with my ignorance and really helped me out. They even helped me out with more than just the ordering. They really give that extra 10 percent.

Very discreet and came in 2 weeks.

The product has no pip. Very smooth! Every week been gaining lean mass. Definitely feel more edgy while on the Test E. Bodyfat went down! Very pleased with the Test so far. And have not used the T3 yet because I still want to get more stuff to add to it.

All and all its been a good experience. I can't wait to try more of there products. Will buy again from the A-S!
    bigger then you

Post by bigger then you Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:07 am

I ordered kalpa test e and 7lab pharma proviron which both worked just as they should. I love kalpa gear. the shipping was fast and discreet and the supplier was quick to answer tickets. I highly recommend this supplier.

Packaging was discreet and shipped quick

Product quality was great. I used both of these products on my last cycle that also included eq from another source for 12 weeks.
    Mr.Red

Post by Mr.Red Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:11 am

I am extremely happy with the service and quality. I have recommended this site to friends and will continue to use anabolic-steroids.biz. The packages are discreet and come quickly. I have been using them for over 6 months now.

dankent86

Post by dankent86 Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:53 am

As of right now, I wouldn't recommend buying from this site. Here is my current situation and experience:

I have made 3 orders between June 24-26th. 2 orders were through the Anabolic-Steroids.biz and one through their other site buy-steroids.biz so I am including that in this review.

On Anabolic-Steroids.biz I made 2 separate orders. 1 order of Dragon Pharma Winny and Dragon Tbol. The good news: I received the gear which was shipped from China to the US in approx 3 weeks. The gear seems legit and to be working.

The other order through AS was Kalpa TBOL and Nolva. About a week after shipping the tracking number showed that it  had been returned to sender... After a couple days of no updates I reached out to AS and asked when they would be reshipping and received a response a day later saying check in a couple days.....still no update 4 days later so I reach out again asking and if there is a new tracking number...a couple days go by and they provide me with a tracking number that doesn't appear to be legit...no results when I check on any shipping sites.

... Almost 2 weeks since they provided that tracking number and still no results when I look it up. I've reached out to them saying the tracking seems to be wrong, and they just say to check in a couple days...

Its been 30 days since I ordered and I have no idea if its really being shipped, if they're stalling for some reason or that they just stole my money.... The order included my PCT so time is important.

For the buy-steroids.biz order the same thing happened. I ordered Anavar and Nolva. The shipment was returned to sender after a week and got the same false tracking number response when inquired about reshipment...

So I cannot recommend this site since I have only received 1 out of 3 orders and its been over 30 days and nothing has left the country.... I'm losing faith that I'll ever receive the other 2 which included the PCT....I'll update this post if anything happens and hopefully receive the other orders.
    reppedout1

Post by reppedout1 Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:13 am

Placed an order for Test E from anabolic-steroids.biz a while back. Customer service is the absolute best. Fast responses to all inquiries. Had product in my hands within 14 days. Packaging was great. Ive been on the Test e for 6 weeks now and its doing what its supposed to, and my bloodwork confirmed it. Also had a free little gift in my package which was fantastic, Adex which is also g2g. Will order again in the future and anyone else should order with confidence. Thanks.

jdiesel27

Post by jdiesel27 Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:41 am

placed a small order last night,excellant comms all done within the hour,easy payment first thing this morning,so far so good,best prices i have seen in a while can forsee anabolic-steroids.biz becoming my best friend,will update on arrival.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:57 am