POWERADDICT
coolioni
cmwings
chaosone
Kspot
BigNus
Dr. Steroids
157 posters

Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

crabcola

Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? - Page 6 Empty Re: Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

Post by crabcola Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:13 am

Anabolic-Steroids.biz is one of the best sites that I have used. It offers great products, great customer service and great delivery time. I have never had a bad experience with them and I will continue to use them.

The communication was fast and very responsive. The directions were clear when resolving any issues. There was no wait time at all. Also there were constant updates in regards to my order.

The packaging was discrete and well packaged. All of the items were in perfect condition when I received the package.

The products were top notch.

Test Enth - was great ran it for 12 weeks and there was no issues at all with it. It kept me well recovered and left all my previous injuries in the past. No pain during any sessions.

Hcg - Kept my little guys nice and full. After pinning it the first time they were back and working well.

Clomid - Helped with my recovery, had bloods in the high 700's

Test Prop - Have not used yet but planning to use soon.

Great Company - Would Recomend
    BulKMaN

Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? - Page 6 Empty Re: Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

Post by BulKMaN Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:30 am

This is another awesome review for A-S and his quality gear and service. I have ordered several times for A-S and never had an issue. I'm not being a fan boy but when a source is this good he deserves good reviews.

Shipping within two weeks from across the pond so that's definitely acceptable and everything is always nicely packaged.

Been on Dragon Pharma for about 4 weeks now and I'm running test prop at 50 mg eod and tren ace at 75 mg eod and I just upped the dose to 100 mg eod this week. Started at a low dose of tren because it's my first time with tren. So far everything is going great. Amazing pumps and endurance and recovery between workouts. Getting leaner and bigger at the same time. Arms are up about a 1/2 " Thank God the sides are limited. Some insomnia, and a little more on edge but no rage. I had a little paranoia at first but that's about it. Well I am running hotter and having night sweats but not too bad. One thing I did experience was crazy cold chills at night and my whole body was shaking and teeth chattering but that's also gone now.

A-S is the man and has gone out of his way to help me and his customer service is nothing short of amazing!
    gen10001

Post by gen10001 Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:14 am

Placed many orders with A-S. So far very happy with service and products. Will recommend to everyone. My favourite source atm. Think I placed around 8-10 orders now never had a problem.

Packaging is top notch, discreet and very well packed, all goods revived in perfect condition.

Would recommend to every one to try this. Good products, great service and fast shipment.
    pyramid90

Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? - Page 6 Empty Don't order from these guys!!!

Post by pyramid90 Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:28 am

I placed an order and recieved an email that my payment of $240 had been accepted. It's been 8 days now and they still haven't shipped my order. I've attempted contacting them around 10 times and have only recieved 2 replies.
    1.) they aren't shipping right now (yet they took my money)
    2.) they would refund my money to my BTC wallet in the next 24 hours. They LIED and haven't replied to my tickets about not being refunded.

I consider anabolic-steroids.biz to be a bunch of thieves. I created an account on this site to warm anyone considering them as a vendor. They blatantly stole from me. $240. They never shipped. They still haven't refunded me.
    *BEWARE*
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:46 am

Please do not spam this board by creating new topics, leave your comments and reviews here.
    oldschool

Post by oldschool Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:05 am

I could not be happier!! After several attempts with other suppliers - this man has hit the nail on the head! My 200x DBOL, 20ml Test E, 20ml Deca & 20ml Tren-A all arrived safe and sound!!

Very easy to deal with - no hassle. Took some time, but well worth the wait.

I will give a nice full review of each product when I get under way. Thanks!! Smile

jschweitz75

Post by jschweitz75 Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:30 pm

Heard anything more on this operation that is going on that has put a hold on everbodys gear? U say u got your gear??
    pyramid90

Post by pyramid90 Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:48 am

**Update**

My gear was never sent, yet after 2 weeks of pestering their customer support I was refunded my bitcoins. After my refund I ordered from a recommended vendor and the order was shipped 5 hours after my payment. I'm happy you guys have had good experiences with them, but I'll never again give them my business...what a headache..
    jubilationxxv

Post by jubilationxxv Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:22 am

Do NOT order from anabolic-steroids.biz. I placed an order August 14th and they haven't shipped. As noted above it's a hassle dealing with them. I've requested a refund and will update once I receive it but as it stands I would NEVER deal with them again.
    jubilationxxv

Post by jubilationxxv Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:10 pm

A few days later I've finally gotten refunded as well
    jschweitz75

Post by jschweitz75 Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:14 pm

Anybody have experience with goanabolics.com??
    pyramid90

Post by pyramid90 Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:28 pm

jubilationxxv wrote:A few days later I've finally gotten refunded as well

Congrats on getting your refund as well
    huge500lb

Post by huge500lb Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:40 am

I am running the tren ace at 75mg EOD 300mg a week total. Test cypionate run at 200mg a week. AI .25mg twice a week. My first run with tren. It's unreal the changes iv made. Every week I see changes in my body. Now side effects with tren , I loved it the first week. Then the sleepless nights started hoping. It's not too bad i sleep about 4 hours then wake up in sweat. Other than that the strength is so crazy. I am taking the vitamin b6 along with the tren to combat the prolactin no issues with it thus far I'm in week 6 of tren and test. The test is amazing libido is through the roof. I think about sex all the time it's like I'm 18 again. AI is working great no bloat.

These guys are my go to source. I don't get the worried feeling if I will get my package from these guys.
    ruddick 73

Post by ruddick 73 Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:15 am

Very reliable, great Pharma grade products, using international takes a little while but worth it with prices, great communication and easy to deal with!

So far, i have ordered Test E 300, Tren E, Dbol, Deca

I am currently using this gear for the first time, a few weeks in so far so good, will update when I finish. No concerns so far.
    oldmansaul

Post by oldmansaul Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:11 pm

most of the reviews on here seem fake so i was pretty sceptical. so when a friend wanted to use the site i told him good luck. he sent the money and a week later it said his order was ready to ship. then it was delayed 2 weeks due to seizure concerns they said. then it was marked shipped and showed up 15 days later. if you subtract the 2 week delay it took 3 weeks total. overall seems like a good place to order from
    fitz2039

Post by fitz2039 Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:56 am

First time ordering from Anabolic-Steroids.biz and I am satisfied with my experience. My go to source was out of stock for a few weeks on what I was looking for so I started digging into the ranks looking for a new source and liked what I saw on the reviews here so I pulled the trigger. I'm happy i did in the end.

Communication and support was great. I received my order and was missing one item. He promised me it was coming at a future date. I Spoke to him a few times via email and he always gave me a timeline and totally came through as promised.

Besides the missing item the t/a was very fast I believe it was exactly a week or two from order to doorstep. Packaging was discreet and well protected.

I am at the tail end of an 8 week run of tren and test prop. Runing tren at 600mg a week and test at 300 mg. this is my go to recomp cycle. I usually bulk but due to scheduling demands I bulked in the summer and recomped now. After 2 weeks my libido started really being noticeable. By the end of week 4 I was in full swing. Strength was up, cardio was down, and I started to really lean out in the mirror. The scale is up about 5lbs as planned but the visual change is substantial. My vascularity is extremely pronounced. People make mentions about in on a daily basis. I have very little sides besides aggression and the occasional night sweat. I rarely see major sides in tren when i run the test lower than the tren so this isn't anything new. The only negative I can say about this cycle was the Test Prop crashed a few times during the cycle. Sometimes the Prop had to be stored in colder temperatures (in heated warehouse around 55 degrees) but I always heated it back to solution without a problem. All in all this was a really fun cycle and I can now stand by this source as a great number two for me.

I'm happy and look forward to ordering again sometime. Thanks for coming through. I hope this review helps someone.
    apgomez3

Post by apgomez3 Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:10 pm

First time trying a source out and I couldn't be happier. Anabolic-Steroids.biz is a true business man and treats his people great.

Excellent communication. I had a couple questions since it was my first time and my questions were always answered the same day.

T/A was great, 15 days after funds picked up. Packaging was discreet, everything intact and looking great!

I've been on for 5 weeks now and My strength has gone up, I've put on about 9 lbs lean mass so far and with the proviron my water retention is staying down. My libido is unreal! I'm getting it morning noon and night lol. All the major signs of good gear are there, my skin is oily, aggression has increased, sweating more than usual. Also, the aromasin is gtg, I waited to take until I felt symptoms (itchy right nip) I started on just 1 ml eod and the nip was back to normal in no time.

I did a shit ton of researching before I ordered on here from the start and I'm glad i did. Happy lifting all!
    IrishTimes

Post by IrishTimes Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:43 am

First time i placed an order with them. I was skeptical at first, but send the money and a few weeks later my package arrived in the mail.

No need for communication because it all went very smoothly.

Quick delivery and discreet packing.

I have ran the first bottle of Tren ace and it was great. I started to feel great pumps, strength was increasing, aggression was there. I am happy with my first order.

threesixmafia

Post by threesixmafia Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:29 am

Had multiple experiences ordering from these guys. Just reviewing the 2 most recent oils I used. Always a good experience. These guys are top notch.

Very discreet packaging.

The test p is great. It's in grapeseed oil and there is no EO. So it's thicker but after a minute under my girls hairdryer it draws perfect. Very smooth with little to no pip. It hit me after 72-96 hrs and I was laying down the wood taking the old lady to pound town routinely... Oh yeah the gym sessions were good too Smile

Mast P- quality product. No hesitation to buy it again from these guys. It works just like mast should. I dry up, get vascular, horny and my hair thins (I'm prone to mpb and am losing it anyways). Pumps get stoooopid.

I will be ordering from these guys again. They always do right by me.
    surplushombr

Post by surplushombr Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:27 pm

What happened to anabolic-steroids.biz, the 23 of Oct. they received a best in show post now the website does not show up?
    Pacman75

Post by Pacman75 Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:18 pm

Goanabolics website is down as well
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:29 am

surplushombr wrote:What happened to anabolic-steroids.biz, the 23 of Oct. they received a best in show post now the website does not show up?

Yes, this website is down now, usually they fix it quickly.
    CJ7727

Post by CJ7727 Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:17 pm

Dr. Steroids wrote:
    surplushombr wrote:What happened to anabolic-steroids.biz, the 23 of Oct. they received a best in show post now the website does not show up?

Yes, this website is down now, usually they fix it quickly.

Define "quickly" It's been down for 3 days so far
    chainsawdog99
    chainsawdog99

Post by chainsawdog99 Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:18 am

Some websites are down for years Laughing
    Viking

Post by Viking Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:43 am

Great service, got a discrete package in 2 weeks. Haven't started test I ordered yet but will update once I do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:21 am