POWERADDICT
coolioni
cmwings
chaosone
Kspot
BigNus
Dr. Steroids
157 posters

Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

anabolic - Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? Empty Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

Post by Dr. Steroids Fri May 20, 2016 9:45 am

Anabolic - Steroids.biz Reviews: Legit or Fake Steroid Supplier?

anabolic - Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? U102

From my own experience:

Long time customer, I have placed well over 10 orders at this point and have never once had it stopped at the border to the States and have always arrived in 9 working days from shipment. Any time I make large orders they come in more than one small pack which is nice since size and weight play a factor and I am never charged additional for shipping. They always have good promos even if its just BitCoin.

Products quality:
    Very good quality. My two vials from Kalpa Pharmaceuticals had the holographic scratch off code which i did check on the main website. It was legit.

Official Onion Address: http://anabolicsdog4vdg.onion/

Last edited by Dr. Steroids on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    BigNus
    BigNus

anabolic - Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? Empty Re: Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

Post by BigNus Mon May 23, 2016 5:42 am

I was hesitant to order through anabolic-steroids.biz at first. The international shipping had me some what concerned. These guys are pro's though, they know what to do and how to get it done. I could not pass up on the sweet sale they had going on so decided to place an order and am now very glad I did!
    Kspot
    Kspot

anabolic - Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? Empty Re: Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

Post by Kspot Tue May 24, 2016 3:07 am

Hands down one of best suppliers I’ve had in years!!!! Gear was smooth, clean and very well produced!!!
    chaosone
    chaosone

Post by chaosone Wed May 25, 2016 3:53 am

I definitely will order it again at Anabolic-Steroids.biz because the product quality is amazing and always on point the communication is very fast and friendly. And another important point for me is that I never heard that a delivery had been seized.
    cmwings
    cmwings

Post by cmwings Thu May 26, 2016 10:57 am

First things first, these guys have the highest rating for a reason. I had an issue with my order and they made it right. First class all the way! It is rare to find a source that stands behind their product and service. If you are wanting the best products for the best price then look no further...
    coolioni
    coolioni

Post by coolioni Fri May 27, 2016 3:08 am

I strongly suggest giving anabolic-steroids.biz a chance! I'm sure glad I did!
    POWERADDICT
    POWERADDICT

Post by POWERADDICT Mon May 30, 2016 3:00 am

I have ordered from Anabolic-Steroids.biz numerous times over the years. I find them to be extremely reliable, with quality products (especially the GEN-SHI products). They have always responded to my concerns within 24 hours. It's been my experience that they honour promo's and discounts, even if the thread has expired.

To sum it up, I have had nothing but good experiences with A-S, & will continue ordering from them. Always a reply within 24 hours, if not sooner. Very minimal packaging, I've personally never had an issue - no broken glass, or damaged merchandise in any way.

HCG - I have found that my body likes the GEN-SHI brand, I have nothing bad to say about the other brands that A-S carries - I just prefer GEN-SHI products, especially the Tren A. It's crazy strong - shredded in no time! Great Company, great customer service - can you ask for anything more?
    supermannpc
    supermannpc

Post by supermannpc Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:24 am

This review is past due, sorry Anabolic-Steroids.biz

My last order was for Kalpa Test E, and Tren E. All gear was good and T/A was no more than 7 business days.

Communication was clear with emails answered promptly. I would recommend Anabolic-Steroids.biz as a trustworthy and legit source.

Communication and support was great. They answer e-mails quick and got back to me with any questions I had.

Once I placed my order, then sent in my donation, they began processing the order. So, that was pretty much immediately.

T/A was no more than 7 business days. Packaging was good like always.

I have never had any problems with any Product from Anabolic-Steroids.biz

Ran the Test at 900 wk and Tren at 600 wk. Tren & Test is clean and clear, no PIP. Rips are definitely good.

Gained 15lbs in this cycle and stayed lean.... AMAZING!

I will continue to use Anabolic-Steroids.biz as long as they keep putting out top quality products, definitely a good source I've been giving them a lot of business with no worries.
    GroundSpike
    GroundSpike

Post by GroundSpike Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:57 am

A-S is always responsive to any questions I had regarding getting in on the promo. Very responsive in a timely matter.

About 2 weeks to West US. Packaging was very discreet. Loved how the dbols packaging looks like it's from the pharmacy!

I used 4 tabs totaling 40mg a day. Split 20 am and 20 Preworkout. First thing I noticed was the increase pumps in the gym. Especially back pumps lol which actually are kinda painful. Within the 3 and half weeks I used it I gained 6 pounds. Which isn't a lot but I'm trying to slow gain at the moment. Dbol kept me full as well. Some of the best dbol I've used. Would highly recommend if you're willing to wait!

Dragon Pharma has high quality dbol that i believe is dosed accurately. Don't hesitate to order from these guys!

Thanks Anabolic-Steroids.biz
    dog
    dog

Post by dog Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:56 am

This review is for Kalpa Test C 250.

Support answers in a timely manner usually under 24 hours, most of the time sooner

Packages come free of damage and tightly wrapped and discrete looking. T/a most cases 7-10 days counting weekends

Ive been using a handle full of brands of Test C for TRT, I must say this is one of my favorites to date. Very smooth no PiP at all muscles never sore after injections. I run my TRT 250mg or 1cc every week, when cycling I run 500mg 2cc every 4 days. At TRT dose I maintain muscle fullness and strength at the same time still making small gains. My libido has been doing very good at this dose and no acne. I pull blood labs every 4 months and test and free test are always elevated. I highly recommend this brand a little bit more cost but definitely worth it

Anabolic-Steroids.biz has great prices and service T/A cant be beat
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:02 am

Dragon pharma winstrol

Very discreet packaging. I got my order in about 10 days.

Product looks very professional, I would even say that the packaging is fancier than most pharma products. I know that it doesn't mean anything but it makes me feel more confident because I feel that if someone invested so much in packaging, they are looking to stay in business for a long time and build their customer base. Winstrol was excellent I started running it at 50mg ed and after a week had to back down to 40mg ed as my joints were killing me. 40mgs was still plenty for me and I had to watch myself to avoid injuries. Good warm up and ignoring the quick strength gains and moving up slowly. After a week on winny I felt harder and fuller. My strength started to grow rapidly and consistently, bf started to drop. By end of week 2 the shin pumps kicked in and walking more than few blocks was a challenge. I run the product for 5 weeks and the effects were amazing. Now i want to try dragon pharma oils.

Quality product and great service. I recommend Dragon Pharma and Anabolic-Steroids.biz store
    bigmack62
    bigmack62

Post by bigmack62 Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:22 am

Very good source see them hitting number 1 very soon

Very good and simple to order and get the info you need

Kalpa - 1st lab ive tried with very less pip the oil is very smooth and I can feel the quality in this gear am very highly rated lab.

And will be ordering my next cycle in very soon
    supdoc
    supdoc

Post by supdoc Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:49 am

Review for some products I ordered a while ago

The communication & support were outstanding. There was a problem, one of the products I ordered apparently crashed. Anabolic-Steroids.biz quickly sent me a mail regarding the situation and within a matter of hours we solved this problem. My compliments to A-S.

I ordered multiple times and all items were delivered in 8 working days. The packaging was discreet and well packed.

Dragon Pharma Clen: Used the clen in several 2 week cycles. Strong stuff, about an hour after I took my daily dose I felt it kicking in. My heartbeat was about 90 while resting while usally it is around 65, so this stuff is legit. With this Clen and a lot of cardio I quickly lost a few kilos of fat.

Dragon Pharma Clomid: Used this clomid together with Nolvadex. Potent stuff, after 3 weeks I was back to normal size. Only thing that bothered me with this product was that there was a lot of dust on the bottom. Nevertheless also a good product.

Dragon Pharma Tren E: Used this Tren with Test C. About 3 weeks after my first shot I felt the usual Tren sides kicking in. I had trouble sleeping and sweated a lot. Strength and mass quickly increased while I leaned out at the same time.

Dragon Pharma Tbol: Got some dragon pharma's Tbol in the last promo and ordered two more sachets. I really enjoyed it. At 75 mg per day I used it to kickstart my cycle. After approximately 10 days I felt it kicking in and my strength slowly increased with each workout. Great product.

A-S is an amazing source and I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to order gear.
    sully8809
    sully8809

Post by sully8809 Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:44 am

First order from this source

Excellent communication and support when I've needed to contact A-S but they normally reply within 12 hours if you need them for anything

A-S is a pleasure to do business with delivery was excellent and the packaging was extremely discreet and tight

Product quality is top notch nothing to worry about.. increased strength pumps and most of all muscle gains witch is what we all want 825mg test e 1-12

400mg tren e 1-10

Anadrol 100mg 1-5

Hcg 500mcg ew 1-13

Pct 4 tabs ed 14-15 2 tabs ed 16-17

Nolva and dbol just for my stash

Nothing more to say than you have no worries using Anabolic-Steroids.biz and I hope everyone's having a good day
    dragonboy
    dragonboy

Post by dragonboy Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:06 pm

Briefly update: I am fair and reasonable, so confirm that today i received my order, but frankly speaking i really disappointed about customer service, poor communication and lack of support. I received information just after a lot of pushing and stressing them out, the products look good and the packaging discreet. Future I will reorder, hopping in a better service!

smartwater
    smartwater

Post by smartwater Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:24 am

Communication is top notch. Emails always answered in a timely manner.

T/A is the best. Every order has been within 8 days from time of collection of funds to my doorstep. Package looks like it came from your grandmother.

This review is for Jintropin HGH but I've tried alot of his products and have never been disappointed.

I'm 52 years old and I've been running 4 IU's for about 2 months now and have lost 15 pounds and feel like I did in my 30's.

I am baffled that Anabolic-Steroids.biz is not ranked higher up on listings. His prices may not be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for and his products and customer service are both top notch.
    kwyckemynd00
    kwyckemynd00

Post by kwyckemynd00 Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:26 am

Review for Dragon Pharma Winstrol

T/A was fairly quick. Packing was very discreet. It seems that they take their time to pack their shipments.

Well I used this product towards the end of my cutting cycle. I was using it 100mgs for 6 weeks. I knew I had some good winny because I was leaning out even more around the 3rd week of using it. Also my elbow joints were kinda in pain. I believe this could be due to the winstrol. I also had boost of strength in my bench press and squats. Overall I was happy with the product I received and the results that came along with it.

Once again Anabolic-Steroids.biz thanks for everything and keep up the great customer service.

Thank you.
    carguy007007
    carguy007007

Post by carguy007007 Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:34 am

Dragon pharma is top shelf products. Everything from them has been phenomenal. The quality of their tabs is hard to beat and the price is beyond reasonable. A-S always responds fast and effieciently.

Sealed up like fort knox. Usually 10 days to the east coast. Some domestics cannot keep up with that.

Winstrol

Started the 50mg winstrol @ 30mg am and pm. I noticed a strength increase using the 30mg preworkout. By the second week I could feel the tightness in my muscles. More definition. Began showing through. I didnt look so bloated. I absolutely love the way i look right now. Definently took me to the next level of shredded. Best winstrol i have run and i am a huge fan of Winny. Even at 60mg daily i didnt experience and joint discomfort. All Winny purchases will be made here.
    dennisfl
    dennisfl

Post by dennisfl Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:50 am

This review is for Dragon Pharma test cyp and Tren E.

No communication was really needed. Everything was talking care of on the site.

I placed the order on Monday and sent $$$ on the same day. Pack landed on Tuesday of the next week. The whole transaction took 6 days. Everything was pack tightly and secure.

Order was for test cyp and Tren E.

The quality of these products are up there with some of the best that I have used. I was pinning 500mil of test and 200 mil of ten weekly. Strength gains were very good.i gained 12 pounds and was able to keep 6.5 pounds total at the end of the cycle. Libido Was out the roof, like mating season at the rabbit farm. Appetite was very good. I could have eaten all day without self control. Body temp stayed up a good bit. With the a/c on 65% I was still waking up in sweats. All in all very good product.

Almost time for another cycle and this will be the source I will be using.
    pound4pound
    pound4pound

Post by pound4pound Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:15 am

First time buying any steroids and I literally couldn't have hoped for better service. I researched a number of online sources and decided to go with Anabolic-Steroids.biz I e-mailed all of the UGLs they stock (apart from Singani Pharma because they don't have a website) and they all replied saying that Anabolic-Steroids.biz was an authorized reseller of their products (e-mail them yourself if you're skeptical). They're a very high quality source and ordering my items was very easy.

10/10 - I sent them an e-mail inquiring about the items I wanted to purchase and the payment methods and I received an e-mail within 5 minutes. I sent them a number of e-mails requesting help with how to pay / other various questions and got a response back within 5 minutes every time.

Discrete, simple packaging. The vials are each covered in bubble wrap and put in a plain white re-inforced large envelope. No chance of items getting damaged, and no chance of people being able to tell there are vials inside.

I decided to make a smaller order first just to make sure they were legit before I ordered my entire cycle worth of products. So far I've ordered: 1 x 10ml vial of Test-e (dragon pharma)

1 x 10ml vial of Deca (dragon pharma)

1 x (50x20mg) tabs of Turinabol (dragon pharma) I'll be ordering the same thing very shortly (along with AI, HCG and PCT)

Haven't used yet, All I will say is that all vials are legit (checked on numerous forums) and there are no floaters at all. Everything is clean and looks as it should.

I made an order on the 3rd (late at night), payment was confirmed on the 4th - items were dispatched on 4th. Items were received on the 9th. One factor in choosing A-S was the very competitive and cheap postage price. They were delivered next-day from date of dispatch. Very professional source. 10/10. I will be using them a lot in the future.
    fads12345
    fads12345

Post by fads12345 Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:18 am

This is a late review but these guys are great fanatastic options to pick from and the products are grade a esp pharma

These guys get in touch with u very fast i was suprised just how quick tbh

Packaking is discreet and very tidy

Dianabol and sust by dragon pharma

was anxious but can say the dbols and sust are great products

My go to source now on
    lilsmurf
    lilsmurf

Post by lilsmurf Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:57 pm

Just finished up a Test and Dbol cycle from these guys. The Test E was on pint and the Dbol have me some of the best pumps I have ever had!! Their communication was on point when dealing with the money transfer. I had problems on my end, but that was because of my lack of knowledge. They helped me with every step of figuring it out. I got great gains from their hear. A solid 15lbs after PCT. Very happy and would recommend the Test and Dbol. One down fall is that I thought their gear was a bit over priced. You can get a % off if you pay attention to their discounts, but I still think it's slightly overpriced. I was willing to pay the extra due to the reviews and reputation they have. I'm willing to pay the price for products that are on point.

Great communication. Honestly the best I have ever dealt with!!

No damage to the product, and the package was a normal postal package. No problems.

Test E and Dbol tablets from Dragon Pharma

Top quality products. No pip with the Test E and the Dbol kicked in very fast. I ran a 10 week cycle with test at 60 a week and 50mg of Dbol a day.

You will not be disappointed.
    Deslok
    Deslok

Post by Deslok Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:34 am

G2G stuff. great stuff and i'm putting in another order now as i type this. New favourite supplier!

Very quick communication, no support needed so cannot comment on that part.

Good packaging and discreet! Not like some supplier's who leave thing's rattling about

Anadrol and nolvadex to go with test E I got elsewhere. Was testing the supplier by not putting all my eggs in one basket but i shall in future!

Anadrol I used as a 4 week kick-starter and my god the strength gains were insane! Nolva i used to keep gyno at bay and not had huge build ups any so it definitely works!

I tried to keep weight gain to a minimum and still put on almost a stone, that's whilst trying to stay the same weight so this stuff seriously works! must have gained about 20kg on bench, 20kg on squat and 40kg on deadlifts which put me at 190kg and i only weigh 75 kg so these kind of jumps are huge
    bluestrm
    bluestrm

Post by bluestrm Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:58 am

Great source/great gear

Service was spot on and helpful

Pack arrived in 4-5 days from shipping

Kalpa Test E

Test was ran 2cc week Monday and Thurs @ 1cc each day. Wow this was potent

No pip

By week 2 I was feeling good oily forehead and good pumps

Week I was feeling great! Water weight climbing along with estro as I started lie dose aromasin

By the end of week ten I decided I'd keep it going as I was seeing some good changes that kept me going. Gained 10 pounds that was quality and stayed on aro to keep estro sides regulated. This was a comfortable run as I ran solo cause I was not needing any extra from any compound being I was getting great gains with just the test enanthate

I've used several products with success and am confident in returning as a customer
    jaybro
    jaybro

Post by jaybro Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:21 am

review for tren a 100 , test e and dianabol 10mg

I ordered via the website, very quick and zero problems

Shipping was not the fastest (2 weeks) but still faster then other sources!

the packaging was very discreet

3x Kalpa Tren A 100

3x Kalpa Test E

1x DIANABOL 10MG

all oils are very smooth, no big pip at all. I started with Kalpa Test e 600 mg per week, after about two weeks I've been gaining weight and felt the water bloat. Later in the cycle my Libido was through the roof.. can't even concentrate right, aggression was through the roof too , this was good for the gym time. I ended up gaining a lot of good quality muscle size (15lbs in 12weeks!!!) and got a very good overall mental feeling from it After two weeks I added tren a 100mg EOD, first of all I felt the tren taste at every injection.. very quickly the strength kicked in and all my veins come out. Like every week I hit a new PR in the gym, that was crazy!! No sleeping problems at all, only BP was a little bit out of control for 2 weeks. The DIANABOL is for me a very potent product , I used it at 50mg per week for a other cycle, 2 weeks in and I already got insane pumps and strength .. despite AI I got a lump behind my nips, I had to stop the Dbol.

very happy with the products, I will be purchasing again !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 pm