Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Can Anyone Write Diets?

tylernus

Can Anyone Write Diets?

Post by tylernus on Thu May 19, 2016 8:33 am

If i were to give u guys someone's weight and other information needed could anyone be able to give me numbers of grams of protein and carbs. Not to get ready for a show but as a basic guideline for keeping a descent BF content.
halfast

Re: Can Anyone Write Diets?

Post by halfast on Thu May 19, 2016 9:07 am

I am sure another would be more than happy to help you. If you want to come up with the numbers yourself you can go to www.ast-ss.com on the website it has a calorie counter aswell as nutritional counter and nutritional data base to help get all the numbers and diet information you need, it's quite useful as you know exactly what you want so you can tailor it specifically to your needs.
captain morgan

Post by captain morgan on Thu May 19, 2016 9:45 am

tylernus wrote:If i were to give u guys someone's weight and other information needed could anyone be able to give me numbers of grams of protein and carbs.  Not to get ready for a show but as a basic guideline for keeping a descent BF content.          

.5g of fat per pound..
1.5g of protein per pound

Carbs, depending on when you work out you take in more..
tylernus

Post by tylernus on Thu May 19, 2016 10:40 am

thanks for the quick reply guys. Halfast i like that website.

My nickname around here at the dorm is "muscles" and everyone wants to know how to be buff. I tell them the key is the diet so I'm getting alot of requests to write out diets, but i'm not experienced on writing them. Hulk24 wrote my diet for the only show ive ever done so I kinda get the jist of it. I just wasn't sure if there was a certain formula.
tylernus

Post by tylernus on Thu May 19, 2016 11:19 am

I'm really thankful I can get this kind of help someplace
halfast

Post by halfast on Thu May 19, 2016 12:06 pm

Hey "Muscles" if everyone is asking how to get buff like you and want you to write diets for them charge the bastards, if you are going to go to the effort of writing everyone a diet, charge them for your time spent doing it.

There is no one magic diet but follow the basic principles and they will be headed in the right direction, chances are 99% will give up after a couple of weeks anyway.

Do your research and those that are willing to put in the investment help.
tylernus

Post by tylernus on Thu May 19, 2016 12:44 pm

no shit your so right. I just stayed up till like 4:30 writing out a complete diet/training program for someone. I'm just too nice sometimes. But ya from now on the rest will have to pay some mulah and ya they will give up they dont have the drive. The only reason I really went through with this one is cuz this kid is decently motivated and plus he's doing some modeling thing so i give him props for working towards something.
BrotherIron

Post by BrotherIron on Thu May 19, 2016 1:40 pm

You can get a diet wrote by a couple of the mods but there is a charge for the services rendered. Thats alot of work to write a diet, not to mention the constant changes that need to be made to keep the diet working.

We can help by critiqing a diet if you write one but making one soley for you and for it to be successful would be very time consuming and you have to realize there are costs for making one.

Post by zambon on Thu May 19, 2016 2:24 pm

One of the mods wrote one for me but I gladly paid him for the time. It was simple and esay to follow. Worth the money for sure. if your spending alot of time...make a little biz out of it. Or refer them to Tropins site.
tylernus

Post by tylernus on Thu May 19, 2016 2:56 pm

Ya i realize the time it takes now. Maybe i should thank my trainer again for the one he wrote me 2 years ago. Ya its not a diet for a show or anything but just some guidelines to keep someone in descent shape. I think my question has been answered now. Plus Halfast kinda scared me. I think he is on steroids. lol
jk buddy

Marc Goodwen

Post by Marc Goodwen on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:56 pm

I have had the same experience like you. I got a free training from one of my trainer. It was 1 year ago. And I followed his suggestion. His suggestion helps me to keep my body fit and gain muscle.

Ferni

Post by Ferni on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:49 am

Hey, I had a simple plan. Burning more calories by going Gymnasium and taking the low calorie diet of 1200 daily decreases a lot of weight. This seems very simple but it is as hard as it is....

Randy44

Post by Randy44 on Sat May 27, 2017 5:31 am

Marc Goodwen wrote:I have had the same experience like you. I got a free training from one of my trainer. It was 1 year ago. And I followed his suggestion. His suggestion helps me to keep my body fit and gain muscle.

I am looking for free training. Can you guide me a little?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:33 am