Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Help With Cycle Needed!

juice1984
    juice1984

Help With Cycle Needed! Empty Help With Cycle Needed!

Post by juice1984 Thu May 12, 2016 1:11 am

Hey guys, I'm 24, 6'2 tall, 195lbs and 6% body fat. I am very lean, and have no trouble at all bulding lean muscle. I'm looking to bulk up this winter and would love some advice from some older, and more experienced guys! Here's what I was thinking, if you have any advice on what I should run or how I should change my cycle I would love to hear back! Should i run HCG all the way through, or just for pct? I always hear different oppinions on how to run it and am a little confused.

My run:
    Weeks 1-5 50mlgs of anadrol a day or 50mlg of dball a day
    Weeks 1-5 100 mlgs eod of test suspension
    Weeks 1- pct 12.5 mlgs of aromasin daily, once pct starts 25 mlgs of aromasin daily.
    weeks 1-6 three tabs of liv 52 nightly before bed
    weeks 1-24 750mlgs of Test enenthate
    weeks 1-10 250mlgs a week of decca
    weeks 10-18 100mlg eod of tren ace or 400mlgs a week of tren e
    weeks 10-18 100mlgs eod of masteron

PCT
    100mlgs of clomid daily
    25 mlgs of aromasin daily
    3 tabs nightly of live 52

Any thoughts guys?
    juice1984
    juice1984

Help With Cycle Needed! Empty Re: Help With Cycle Needed!

Post by juice1984 Thu May 12, 2016 1:48 am

Also it is not my first run, just felt the need to add that. I have run everything but masteron in previous cycles. this is about run 6 or 7 for me. I would infact like to extend this run because its been over a year since i have touched anything.
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Thu May 12, 2016 2:49 am

Weeks 1-24: 500-750mg Test (ew)

Weeks 1-25: 500iu HCG on Monday and Thursday (1000iu per week)

Weeks 1-5: 50mg Drol (ed)

Weeks 6-14: 100mg NPP (eod)

Weeks 15-23: 100mg Masteron (eod)

Weeks 20-26: 50mg Winny (ed)

*25mg Aromasin daily from start through PCT
    *Begin PCT the day after the last dose of Winny

You'll probably need some extra HCG to use at the end of this to help wake the boys up a little more before starting PCT. I would suggest breaking this into 3 different cycles of 8 weeks, using fast esters for each cycle.

Cycle 1: Weeks 1-8: 150mg Test Prop (eod)
    Weeks 1-8: 100mg NPP (eod)
    Weeks 1-4: 50mg Drol (ed)

Cycle 2: Weeks 1-8: 150mg Test Prop (eod)
    Weeks 1-8: 100mg Tren A (eod)
    Weeks 1-4: 40mg Dbol (ed)

Cycle 3: Weeks 1-8: 100mg Test Prop (eod)
    Weeks 1-8: 100mg Mast (eod
    weeks 4-8: 50mg Winny (ed)

*25mg Aromasin all throughout, 2-3 weeks of Clomid after each cycle
    *6-8 Weeks off between each cycle, and it would help to use IGF-1 between each cycle
    *First two cycles are strictly bulking while the last one is for cutting

You'll have to go through the downside of being off in between each of the short cycles (which is more mental than anything), but I'm sure you'll gain more by doing short off and on cycles rather than staying on for an extended amount of time.
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Thu May 12, 2016 3:37 am

If this is your first cycle, you have too much added into it man. Remember, just because you can stack all the AAS, it doesn't mean it will give you super huge results. My first cycle was Test Prop and Tbol and mmmmm I loved it. Only bad part was having to inject EOD but you get used to it after the first few weeks. I have used Test Enanth and EQ with DBOL and I presonally like the first cycle I did the best. I like how El Mucho laid out those different cycles for you. You also had some high doses of gear especially since it is your first time to use. Here is what my second cycle looked like, and I think it might work well for you. It is posted here My Second Cycle take a look at it. IMO you will want to start running HCG just like I did in this cycle, starting in the 4th week. If you choose EQ like I did, some say it doesn't reach its full potential in the system until weeks 14 or 16. EQ is usually run a litle longer than say Deca. Whatever you decide to use, make sure you post it here before starting! Remember, we are here to help not to bash the memebers of this Fam!!
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Thu May 12, 2016 4:33 am

Also, if you decide to use oral AAS in your cycle, when you take them drink a glass of ruby red grapefruit juice with them as the juice will act as a catalyst to the orals. This happens because the juice helps the tablet pass through the liver without the enzymes in the liver starting to break the tab down. allowing more of the oral to be distributed into the body
    juice1984
    juice1984

Post by juice1984 Thu May 12, 2016 5:25 am

What are the benefits of running a short cycle over a period of 8 weeks as aposed to running a long one over lets say a period of 8 months. Also how long would I come off for? 8 weeks?
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Thu May 12, 2016 6:20 am

A short cycle is only used with AAS such as Test Prop because it has a short acting ester in the Test. This is why you can use it for 8 weeks. Now with Test E or C, you have to run them longer in order to get the bset effects of the AAS because they have longer acting esters which takes a litle longer to kick in. Usually, the general rule of thumb when it comes to how long you should be off from one cycle to another, is time on = time off. I usually add 2 weeks to the tiem off meaning if I ran a cycle for 14 weeks, I would stay off for a minimum of 16 weeks before running another cycle. This allows your natural test to get back to where it was prior to starting the cycle, and also helps a person avoid some of the bad side effects that I'm sure you have read about. Hope this helps!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 am